The Corroboree
Benzito

T. Bridgesii var. Monstrose flesh

That's just amazing....

T. bridgesii monstrose (Clone B and A) are active at just 10g.

Wow!

fresh or dry wieght?

Are you sure that potnecy of a=b?

One comment that would make conversations more meaningful is to add the words "wet" or "dry" when discussing weights.

100 grams or so wet is typically go to be around 10 grams dry so much misunderstanding can result if that qualifier is omitted.

Well from reading this thread it seems like 10 grams of dryed T. bridgesii should be enough to make one trip, am I correct?

I'm not sure if clone A=Clone B in potency...

Does anybody know?

I was thinkin' the one people would ingest most often would be Clone B.

That's just amazing....

T. bridgesii monstrose (Clone B and A) are active at just 10g.

Wow!

If your not certain of something please don't pass it off as fact.... which you are distinctly doing.

Edited by mark80

I'm not sure if clone A=Clone B in potency... Does anybody know?

Teotz, in reply to does A=B, I'm starting to think they might be the same clone after all. After reading spacedracula's recent thread, he seems to have found a specimen which looks to be mainly the clumping variety, but also has a few distinctly tall sections, creating somewhat of a mix between the two 'clones'. Like I mentioned in his thread, I'd be very interested in seeing what folks from the States thought about my hypothesis (for lack of a better word). If the were indeed one in the same, then generally they should be equal in potency (only varying by cultivation differences/age/etc). Again, this is definately not proven at this point, and DNA testing would be best to confirm if they are indeed the same, but seeing those pix gets me a-wondering...

Edited by Ace

There are cultivars known as HULKs dick (i'd google it but i am scared of what i will find) which are, IMO, distinctive form the clumping vareities.

edit - i decided to google it anyway.

hulks dick

Edited by mark80

Ahh yes, The Mighty Hulk. I can only think that hulks dick is in fact a seperate 'clone' from the other typical A's (columnar/tall TBM) and B's (clumping TBM). Again, I am still just speculating (atm I'm collecting pix of both clones to start a thread on the possibility of them being one in the same) and I could be very wrong, but the Hulk looks verry different to both A's and B's IMO. Still chasing pix to confirm my suspitions, will get back about this...

[Has anyones staright trichocerues bridge ever set off a tbm?

The spination of tbm is quite different to that of a normal bridge. I had orginally hypothised albiet incorrectly that tbm are actually monsotrs verisons of other species of cacti.

I iwl look into it and epxlian more later... I am porbably just dribbling shit, but look at tbm and look at bridge you would imagine that the spins would be the same.

A normal longispina will throw off long monstrose branches not uncommonly. These however have a really strong tendency to sprout normal branches rather than staying monstrose.

There are at least 5 or 6 distinct bridgesii monstrose clone lines I am aware of.

Edited by trucha

I agree.

If those fucks at on other forums heard about this every single T. bridgesii monstrose on Earth would be eaten within a year or two in the name of getting fucked up!

Edited by Teotz'

Thats not very nice Teotz. and a hell of a generalization...

Is that what you say about us on other forums?

Is that what you say about us on other forums?

No of course not, this is one of the most inteligent sites I have ever been at...

And the people are the nicest of any entheogenic forum I've been on...

Everybody on the bottom of the world seems really cool. :lol:

If those fucks at the shroomery heard about this every single T. bridgesii monstrose on Earth would be eaten within a year or two in the name of getting fucked up!

Nice one Teo

I actually had a dream or I guess you could call it a nightmare last week after reading this thread.

I was back to being around 17 and was walking through one of my old high schools (I had many) when I came across an old friend.

I noticed he had a TBM, a really nice one and asked him where he got it, he looked back at me with this really worried face and said something like "Hmmm, nah Andy I dont think I can do that, you see Ive already had to tell a few people about it and there is almost none left at the nursery or anywhere"

I thought to myself, fair enough and kept on walking going through a few other related bits and pieces when In the next scene of the dream I was walking passed a class room and looked inside where they were doing some kind of a garden care/nursery class and as I looked around nearly everyone in the room (mostly my past school bullies) where holding these magnificent TBM's but they had painted them in bright colors like pinks and light blues (I dont get that bit) and were talking amongst them selfs about how they had really big TBM's and how they were going to eat them and didnt really care about them.

I had some other thoughts not really related to my past then I went into the class room and started causing a fuss when I woke up.

There was more to it but its a bit personaly related and Im not a very good story teller so Ill leave it there.

Quit poignant really.. Ive tried contacting teonan to delete this thread but I cant get ahold of him :(

Quit poignant really.. Ive tried contacting teonan to delete this thread but I cant get ahold of him

I think he's lying on beach fishing somewhere and won't be back for a couple of weeks.

I was back to being around 17 and was walking through one of my old high schools (I had many) when I came across an old friend.

I noticed he had a TBM, a really nice one and asked him where he got it, he looked back at me with this really worried face and said something like "Hmmm, nah Andy I dont think I can do that, you see Ive already had to tell a few people about it and there is almost none left at the nursery or anywhere"

I thought to myself, fair enough and kept on walking going through a few other related bits and pieces when In the next scene of the dream I was walking passed a class room and looked inside where they were doing some kind of a garden care/nursery class and as I looked around nearly everyone in the room (mostly my past school bullies) where holding these magnificent TBM's but they had painted them in bright colors like pinks and light blues (I dont get that bit) and were talking amongst them selfs about how they had really big TBM's and how they were going to eat them and didnt really care about them.

I had some other thoughts not really related to my past then I went into the class room and started causing a fuss when I woke up.

That's what would happen if everybody knew about it!

What a horrible dream Andy, but as you say very poignant, one would almost say prescient. The sooner this thread is vanished away the better I think.

Long live TBM, such a cute little fella.

:wub:

who needs the mods to clean out the content, we're all big people...anyone that thinks it should go, edit your post, and anyone that doesn't leave it as is... kill most of em, then let god sort out the survivors :P

VM

well Im back, well sort of. Im still in the bush only now Ive got internet access. So do I delete this thread for spreading the word? There are a large number of threads around which have already established the potency of TBM so I doubt this will hurt anything. likewise TBM are cultivated in large numbers so its not going to lower availability by too much I would think. I would certainly question the dose or rather the way it is mentioned. As trucha mentioned one must describe if it is wet or dry material. Also one must define what active means, mescaline doesnt get interesting untill 400mg+ foaf says but its effects are certianly perceivable at as low as 150mg.

I certianly dont think this is the best thread on the subject.

If general concensus is to delete the thread then I will consider it.

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/inde...showtopic=15749 there ya go mark80 , is that what you mean? My square-section 4 spined ones come out almost identical to that beastie, for alleged TB's/EL's ... and as even the different looking ones I have on hand all came from the same parentstock, eh, you might have a point.

Sometimes two plants come to the same conclusions without being the same plant though, too.

I don't mind the thread but the scraping noise was getting on my nerves, I was reasonably sure we were in the trade of providing ethnobotanical information at a community level anyway, but it seemed to rattle some. Ah well.

VM

Well Vert, not everyone who posted (particularly one of the people who posted a lot of the more sensitive info) are online much anymore, so thats not really an option.

In the end, it comes down to what the moderator thinks, which is why some of us have been trying to contact him.

I have some more I would like to say about your constant holier than thou comments but Ive always tried to stick by the idea that if I havent got something nice to say about someone, I try not to say much at all. (doesnt always work though :P )

Hang in there guys Ive got a hell of a lot of threads to catch up on. There seems to be one person who alot of people are having problems with so once Ive read through all the threads Ill contact them privately and discuss it with them.

Im sure sure if deleting the whole thread is totaly necessarily, maybe just some posts and/or a bit of editing.

Like locations and suggested potency and such.