The Corroboree
Agamemnon

Can't believe its not hashish

Vins-

By "minor" I just meant an alkaloid other than the major one, morphine (or thebaine in recently developed strains).

As to the source of the world's codeine, I am not especially well-informed on the matter, so if you have read otherwise you're probably right.

Perhaps the source I got my assertion from was referring to the output of Tasmania's fields only? We seem to use considerably more codeine than morphine here, and I do know at least some is produced from morphine (and from thebaine in strains that accumulate this intermediate).

Agamemnon. An electric V would "probably" work, however, it most likely would take several full breaths as the(mine:150$) vaporizer doesn't heat up all that fast. Moreover, T said "notopium" was best spotted. Spotting will almost always be a cleaner alternative to directly smoking. Just don't let the flame touch the foil :P

i got a wicked little hand held vaporiser

which u use by holding flame under glass!

works like a charm

pretty cheap too!

By George, she's got it!!!!

I Can't Believe It's Not x = ICBIN = Ich Bin =

Ich Bin x!!!!

Quote; i can't belive it's not... "I can't believe it's not butter" ??

has anyone, or could you make "Butter" out of the 'not hash' as you could with real (illegal) hash? ie. for cooking with??

Quote; i can't belive it's not... "I can't believe it's not butter" ??

has anyone, or could you make "Butter" out of the 'not hash' as you could with real (illegal) hash? ie. for cooking with??

no, I am sure this will not work.

Now curious to try this...a guy working at happys said it didnt do alot but everything else seems to be to the contray.

Edited by stonewolf

this is just stupid :BANGHEAD2: . I can't believe even HHH staff can't get this right.

the stuff is really quite potent if smoked right (ie without water in bong, preferably without pot in system, and definitely without benzos in system). if these stoners can't stick to the simplest instructions then I can't help that. we can easily make the product more potent, but the problem is that if we do then it might hurt someone who actually does it right (and that would be against darwin's principle and I am a firm believer in natural selection).

almost anyone who does it under my supervision ends up on their ass after a few hits, so obviously it's not the product, but the smoker who simply can't get away from doing what they always do :bong:

seriously, if you can't follow a simple 5 line set of instruction then you're wasting your time with this product.

get the 'zonk' pills instead - similar ingredients, but stoner-proof :rolleyes:

What happened to the "I can't believe it's not Opium" ?

I would like to order that.

I believe I can't find it... :scratchhead:

hot products sell out quickly. we are at the end of a batch and will have more soon. I have to catch up on making some notHash first or that will sell out too.

Please remember we make many of our products, so it's not like we can just order them in from a wholsaler when we get low in stock.

Not a problem. When they are back in stock I will place an order.

Thanks very much.

Edited by Big George

Well, I received my nothash today.

Damn it smells yummy before you burn it. Blueberry!

I cut the block into 6 chunks and had half of one, When I burned it in my non-water pipe :lol: it smelt kind of rubbery.

Took about 5 minutes to kick in, something that people should be aware of. You don't get the effect immediately. It is now 30 minutes later, and I have felt very drowsy for the last 25 mins.

This would be great for insomniacs or night shift workers. In summer when it's just too hot to sleep, burn a small piece of the moroccan nothash and I guarantee you'll be asleep in 5 minutes.

I am not :drool: smashed or anything though. At this dosage I am just really drowsy, like the old anti-histamines like demazin prior to the new non-drowsy types.

I shall be doing some experimenting later, when I am not expected to drive a truck afterwards.. :o

Hurry up and make up the not-opium. I am keen to try that one out...

As for the strength, I see no reason why it couldn't be stronger. If i'm supposed to smoke 2/3 of a gram of that chunk for one session it's gunna take a fair bit of effort. It would be far easier to smoke a smaller quantity and know that it is more potent.

this is just stupid :BANGHEAD2: . I can't believe even HHH staff can't get this right.

the stuff is really quite potent if smoked right (ie without water in bong, preferably without pot in system, and definitely without benzos in system). if these stoners can't stick to the simplest instructions then I can't help that. we can easily make the product more potent, but the problem is that if we do then it might hurt someone who actually does it right (and that would be against darwin's principle and I am a firm believer in natural selection).

almost anyone who does it under my supervision ends up on their ass after a few hits, so obviously it's not the product, but the smoker who simply can't get away from doing what they always do :bong:

seriously, if you can't follow a simple 5 line set of instruction then you're wasting your time with this product.

LOL Torsten :P:bong:

LOL Torsten :P:bong: damn stoners

I found it effective but the taste is pretty shitty imo.. any chance of a chicken flavoured one?? :scratchhead:

hehe just kidding. I had a dream once where i offered a girl some aya and she asked for chicken flavour :wacko: :D

I've got two new smoking resin products I am working on which are quite distinct from the notHash/opium and from each other. But I am not sure if I want to release two whole new products. So.....

because the hotOpium is so similar to the notHash I might change the recipe of one of them - not sure which one yet. Then I only have to create one entirely new hash type product. I am thinking along the lines of 'blonde', cos blondes have more fun :P

And yeah, I am going to make the new products stoner proof :lol:

Instructions in the future will have to be something concise and simple like 'smoke this.' :bong:

No doubt somebody will put the block of hash to their lips and light it... :lol:

If you want a guinea pig i'll try the two new products and let you know...

Just post 'em this way and i'll give you a full report.

"Well, I tried to 'Smoke-this' but I had trouble lighting the bastard, I eventually got it lit, but it was hard to suck thru and I hardly got any smoke, I also burned my lip"

Well after all the bruhaha about this I decided to get some and smoke it properly.

I cut off a small chunk (one of the corners of the block) and put it in a glass pipe. I smoked this using a jet lighter, and loaded it again to try with a normal lighter due to some mechanical difficulties with the jet.

The normal lighter was no good, it doesn't get the "hash" hot enough to burn properly, use a jet lighter.

The taste (and smell) were great, and the effect was totally pleasant. Very relaxed and easy flowing. Definately recommended.

I have bought and tried. Not a third of the block, that would be hard work, and I don't own a bong, but I used a normal pipe and small amounts on the hot knives (not sure if this was the best method, it burnt to dry, but left a black ash, possibly indicating not everything was combusted). I did get high, very high at one point, but that peak was short lived. All over rather pleasant.

I love that blueberry smell of the block. I could bottle that and wear it every day!

The burning rubber smell when it burns put me off a little.

After I smoked it the first time, I went and laid down coz I was so sleepy. I don't know if it was supposed to happen, but I had some stunning visual images flowing thru my head when I had my eyes shut. Very nice!

I still reckon it could be a bit stronger. :blink:

I just read this post for the first time, so sorry to dredge up comments that were made a long time ago as this thread has had a long life. I would like to read more posts from people who have tried Torsten's product.

Somewhere way prior in this post I read that the Australian WTA copies the dictates of the US FDA and that author indicated that if the FDA was not out there, then Kratom and Salvia would be legal in the Australia. That author is misinformed. The FDA has banned neither Kratom nor Salvia, they are not sheduled by the FDA at least the last time I checked. Kratom is legal everywhere and Salvia has been banned in a minority of individual states. So, other than for US Navy personell, the feds have stayed away from restricting Salvia so far.

From Erowid:

Salvia divinorum is uncontrolled in the United States. This means all parts of the plant and its extracts are legal to cultivate, buy, possess, and distribute (sell, trade or give) without a license or prescription. If sold as a supplement, sales must conform to U.S. supplement laws. If sold for consumption as a food or drug, sales are regulated by the FDA.
So rather, it could be said that Australia is the PIONEER in banning Kratom in our self proclaimed non-dictatorial nations of this modern age, (and no I do not include the banning of Kratom by the Japanese puppeteers in Thailand to be of the modern era, nor do I consider Malaysia and Myanmar's laws to be part of what portends to be part of the "free world," as those governements are sadly even more horribly draconian and backward and must be grouped separately at the bottom of some other abysmal list.

I fear that the US FDA may rather than initiate, copy the Australian government's initiative and eventually ban Kratom after they study the intensive homework that some folks at the TGA have released and so one by one, the folks at the FDA willl learn that there is another "badboy" out there on the loose. These people act as if euphoriant plants are some out of control vehicle about to collide into a crowd of pedestrians. I wish they'd show me a victim!

Apparently, some US states have banned Salvia d, and I expect more bannings of all sorts of ethnobotanicals to continue as soon as they hear of them. However, I repeat, that blaming the US in this instance is misinformation, as Australia seems to currently be the darkest nation in the cluster of nations who proclaim to be democratic republics, at least in regard to when it comes to allowing it's people any of the recently popular ethnobotanicals for personal enlightenment. So, is Australia even less a democracy than the United States, has it sunk down to Malaysian levels? In regard to Kratom, it clearly has.

I am fearfull that the TGA's striking, knee-jerk attempts to ban all plants causing euphoria may become a world model. This is especially scary considering that they are banning plants preemptively, since it is doubtful that at the time of their banning, that any Australian citizens had proven even moderately injured from such plants.

The Erowid link shows that the US authorities can arrest people for selling bongs and other things under a paraphenelia law or something like that. Seems absurd, but it happened in California to Tommy Chong of Cheech and Chong fame. I do not know the details.

And surely I do not mean to say the the US FDA is mild-mannered when it comes to what Plato would call justice, as the legality of some plants can teter on what the seller calls the product. That means that Kava Kava, if sold as an herb or supplement is legal, but call it "liquid codeine alternative" and it becomes illegal. That is outright fucking nuts. How could what a person calls the product effect the amount of harm the plant might do to a person? If the buyer 'thinks' it is psychoactive, can they do more harm to themselves,than if they eat the product as a "supplement?" ARGGGGG!!! :(

In California, for example, laws make calling Salvia divinorum "psychoactive" illegal. In another state, in what must be one of the oddest of cases, someone was arrested for selling blotter acid with no LSD on it, after they sold it to narcs who obviously found a way to get back at those dealers. Bizarrely, the case was upheld by higher courts. The paper had nothing at all on it. Moreover, that case happened many years ago, long before the passing of any of these so called "analogue" drug laws. This makes me wonder, if I call my green tea "LSD," can I be arrested for possession of LSD?

I can not believe that these types of laws are upheld in supposedly democratic republics run by the people. Just say "MOOOO."

From Erowid:

The US federal analog act generally requires that, in order to qualify as an analog, a substance must be chemically similar to a substance which is federally scheduled. Salvia Divinorum is chemically quite different from other scheduled substances and as a plant is quite unlikely to be targeted by this act.

Selling Salvia divinorum for human consumption as a "drug" is probably illegal in the US under the Food, Drug & Cosmetics Act and its sale as a drug would be regulated by the FDA. Selling an unapproved drug in the US can be prosecuted under the FD&C's "misbranding" clause. (FD&C Section 502) The more it is packaged and marketed as a drug (for example a 10x extract hyped as 'the new ecstasy') the more likely it is to be treated as an "illegal drug" by law enforcement agents.

The US Air Force is considering whether to include Salvia divinorum in the list of banned drugs. See Plant could get airmen in legal hot water, Jan 2004.

California Analog Act

Under the strict California Analog Act, salvia could potentially be prosecuted if it is sold for human consumption as a psychoactive drug.

US Federal Analogue Act

Under the Federal Analogue Act, salvia fails to meet the "chemically similar" criteria and thus is not subject to the analogue act provisions. However, the DEA has recently changed their view on this and now states:

"Salvia Divinorum, Salvinorin A, and Divinorin A are not listed in the Controlled Substances Act. If sold for human consumption, Salvia may be subject to control under the Analogue statutes because of its functional pharmacological similarities to other CI hallucinogens like THC."

-- from DEA Diversion Salvia Page Feb 2002

However the DEA's analysis is completely flawed. The Federal Analogue Act, as currently understood requires that a substance be "chemically similar" to a controlled substance not "pharmacologically similar" as the DEA suggests in their quote. Very little is known about the pharmacology of Salvia and there is still much unknown about the pharmacology of THC. Saying the two are 'pharmacologically similar' might satisfy the paragraph II of the Analogue Act test, but its also just wrong. Perhaps the DEA has performed human pharamcology studies on salvinorin that they are keeping secret, but most likely the authors of this article are just trying to use their position to further extend the reach of their power well beyond the scope of the law.

Salvinorin is not a chemical analog of any scheduled substance.

Federal Analogue Act of 1986

California Analog Act of 1988

http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia_law.shtml

There is more on other nations in regard to Salvia laws.

Shit man they banned the sale of "Xtacy" herbal ciggies here years ago and they were just a mix of wild lettuce,dagga,damiana and a few other herbs!

They even banned the sale of the "inline" hemp collector card series!

And dammit I missed out on 7 from series one of 50.

Luckily I'm a good citizen and threw them out..

Not sure if they are still contraban or not?

Why?

Because on the back of the cards were FACTS about other uses for hemp,not pro "drug" use messages...one actually has a picture of Cocaine entitled "The Real Evil" and on the back has some interesting facts about the effect of prohibition in the US in 1937 and the impact it had on the black market(not to mention the facts regarding the hypocricy in the political arena :wink: )

The TGA has a policy of 'pre-emptive scheduling', ie they are proud to err on the side of caution and control. The USA uses a different model in that it doesn't restrict anything until it actually is a problem [except analogs, which are scheduled quickly].

The FDA is unlikely to take it's lead from the TGA. The TGA takes it's lead from other countries, but where other countries have democratic processes to slow or stop a scheduling process, these do not exist in australia and hence the TGA simply bans whatever it can think of. Australia is not the only country though. Denmark isn't far behind. Even germany has some surprisingly strict laws governing herbs - they've even banned stuff australians still have access to, despite their much more tolerant drug policy.

This makes me wonder, if I call my green tea "LSD," can I be arrested for possession of LSD?

If you, or someone you sell/give your tea to, tells the cops that you think it's LSD. Then they've got you with "intent to distribute an illegal substance" (or whatever the charge is) - despite the fact that there is no drug. You'd hope it's get thrown out of court, but people do weird things when it comes to drugs - like the fucking TGA & kratom! I still can't think about that without fuming at the sheer fucking ill-researched, poorly-understood stupidity of it all. And I'm going to stop right there, cause if I don't, this post will go on for another 6 pages. Fucking TGA.

One thing we don't seem to do as big as Americans is lobbying the powers that be for our rights.

You can bet your bottom that if someone were to outlaw something in the USA there would be 6 lobby groups taking the thing to court to get it overturned. Be it gay/lesbian rights, quadraplegic's rights, herbal medicine user's rights... etc...

They have a LOT more people over there, so therefore the number of people who actually care is a lot higher, but in the case of kratom and SD in Aust, the people who care are a minority, something like (randomly plucked statistic) <0.1% of the population.. In the USA that is 10x more people, some of which are lawyers who can really get things DONE!!

What I am saying is that if there were a way to take the bastards to court and have the Kratom ban revoked, then whatever lobby group that is, has my complete support. Show your face!!!!!!!

Kratom is one of the few plants that can help SO many people manage pain, especially when pharmaceuticals are so addictive and tolerence is very quick to build up, plus the fact that pain killers are so hard to get. I've been there and done it, I snapped my foot in half a few years ago, Dr conservative allowed me 2x panadeine forte tabs a day and if I ran out then tough shit, even when i'm on the floor crying in his office from the agony (during a $45 consultation) I walk out with no script. Since then I have NO faith in modern GP quacks. They are good for 4 things:

1. setting bones

2. getting referrals to see specialists who actually know what the hell they are on about

3. getting the prescription you need. (This is easy, doctors memorise text books, so it's like a game of Jeopardy, give them the description of a problem that will trigger the answer you desire, and they will write you a script... The internet is a valuable resource for this info, but when you get it right, you will hear the doctor actually RECITE what you read on the internet previously, just before he writes your script! Hehehe)

4. Getting a day off work. ;)

Take care of your own health, it is not the doctor's job, they don't give a shit. They just want your $45 to pay off another chunk of their porsche / yacht / holiday home.

Self medicate, it's your body and you know what you need if you listen to it.

It is such a shame that Kratom has been outlawed, because it had the potential to revolutionise the natural therapy industry in this country. Even if they ONLY made it available to Naturopaths for distribution under guidance, it would save a lot of people from codeine addiction and opitate tolerence, grovelling to GP's for more pain relief.