The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
2b

Execution styles ?

personally i'd like to od on something so that my last minutes/hours are very pleasurable

like maybe a huge dose of H or some other drug

so what do they speak in Iraq?

Torsten:

so what do they speak in Iraq?

american.

spaced:

If I was fortunate enough to have a choice then hemlock.

if you're into suffering then maybe start with flagellation, i'm sure there's nicer poisons out there but if you really want to be difficult about it you could also whack a bit of death cap in with your soup.

awww, but death from getting stoned sounds like fun :P . Mind you theres no known LD of THC, except for mabye when your blood gets so saturated with it its unable to transport anything else around your system (wouldnt mind trying though).

Also, elbert, i thought they used two men with live ammo (instead of 1), and the reason why was so that the body wouldnt get absolutely mangled to the point where they were unable to send it back (personally i doubt they give a shit whether their men think they've killed someone, not like they have a clean conscience anyway). Bah it would hurt like hell getting shot in the heart, would much rather have my brains blown out.

if i had a choice- shot through the heart simultaneously by 500 jealous 30 yr old husbands.

btw, iranians refer to themselves as persians, as distinct from arabs.

Iraqis speak Arabic.

Historically they were one country, because that's how far the persian empire spread.

Superficially, they are pretty similar apart from the sheer hate Iranians have for Iraqis (re: the US fuelled Iraq vs Iran war).

r. Jackson is 100% correct.