The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Chemical Shaman

In byron bay a few days

So the other night me and my friend got really high on drugs and decided to go for a drive. By the time we realised what we were doing we had already paid 3 tolls and were already in NSW so we thought fuck it we might as well keep going till we hit Byron.

So yeah here I am, got here last night and had an awesome time, then I slept in a park and woke up next to a big lizard.

If anybody wants to meet up and hang out or have a drink, do some drugs, finger my bumhole etc give me a yell. I'll check my email later tonight.

Hopng to hear from Julian and Tash in particular! :)

Also from Rev and Darklight, not from you though Torsten, I don't like you!

-Chemical Shaman

Originally posted by Chemarnagle Shizzarnagles:

So yeah here I am, got here last night and had an awesome time, then I slept in a park and woke up next to a big lizard.

Did he make you breakfast at least?

If anybody wants to meet up and hang out or have a drink, do some drugs, finger my bumhole etc give me a yell. .....not from you though Torsten, I don't like you!

Is that because I wouldn't do any of the above three things with you last time?

You know, I still have a scar on my knee from the last time you came to visit....

Anyway, serves you right for having breakfast by yourself this morning. Who in their right mind has breakfast before 11am? :rolleyes:

Your avatar is amazingly mesmerising CS.

Do some drugs for me! (I'm not cool enough to live in BB)

Your avatar is amazingly mesmerising CS.

That's it. Never could put my finger on it (the avatar) but that's it: mesmerizing.

that's why I keep

looking

and looking

and looking and looking...

etc...

You still around next weekend Cs?

Chemarnagle Shizzarnagles:

So the other night me and my friend got really high on drugs and decided to go for a drive

-Chemical Shaman

drove right fuckin past me u scag. don't worry about poor ol WD, he couldn't possibly want to go sleaze about on the balcony. when i get through with yer mum i'll..... nevermind i'll never get through with yer mum.

Yaaaaay Chemical Shaman is now an honorary doof boy!!! It was awesome to get to doof with you finally CS :D

LMAO :D

Just to keep in line with tradition I am now stuck in some other backwards bumfuck town in the middle of nowhere.

Should have been home by now pulling my cock in a nice hot shower, instead im forking out $170 for a tow truck and about $400 to the mechanic down the road, woohoo!!!!

Even if I get my car back tonight im stil like 15 or more hours away from Melbourne.

Fuck it, I don't care. I've surely had like the greatest week ever. There were bound to be complications on the drive home.

meh.

CS

Funny how your car always breaks down on the way home. Maybe it is trying to tell you something

So where are you this time? 15 hours from melbourne..... that would put you near Taree somewhere. You have my sympathy.

You can't be too far from shroomy's though.... I am sure you can pull your cock in his warm shower

LOL you get stuck in the nicest places CS!

Taree v Yass hmmmm hard one hope everythings OK mate it's a bit too far for me to drive hey.