The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
mr b.caapi

The most inspirational video you will ever watch !

I got like that last weekend.

• Like 4

i do some research and see it's a performance artist the name of which i care not to remember, but still

it is a bit of a stereo typical performance and one which i think is a little poorly done, the concepts are not particularly original or interesting and as i said his performance is stereotypical and banal.

:uzi:

• Like 1

You mean he's no insane genius after all? I feel betrayed...

• Like 1

i do some research and see it's a performance artist the name of which i care not to remember, but still

it is a bit of a stereo typical performance and one which i think is a little poorly done, the concepts are not particularly original or interesting and as i said his performance is stereotypical and banal.

:uzi:

Lol ! well its pretty obvious its a performance, no research was needed mate. :scratchhead:

• Like 1

nonetheless, if you were to read it all in transcript only...

its quite profound...

...ber kerk!

• Like 3

He look's like my cousin.

I reckon he's a good primeministerial candidate........I mean primemenstruational candidate.....

I don't care how much of an act he is putting on. For many of us it may be inspirational but sadly much of the world has either no sense of humour, no sense of showmanship, or no clue about how mad the world is and how sane the seemingly insane are.

The dudes name is Matthew Silver btw.

Anyway, instead of only commenting on mr. b.caapi's video, how about we put up some more inspirational videos? I'll post one that is worthy as soon as I find one.

Edited by machineelf
  • Like 2

^^ Nice one Thunder, -reminds me of this one.

• Like 2

And we can't forget this masterpiece

• Like 1

I have seen a much darker side of Mister Rogers so I must post this video.

After Mr. Rogers died there was a statue erected in memory of him in front of a t.v. studio. The statue was of a dinosaur dressed as a human holding a king in one hand and a cat dressed as a human in the other.

Here is one of a series of vids, I only picked this one because it has rogers as the title picture. possible pedophile.

For some reason I cant paste any videos so look up on youtube 'televilsion part 10/33'. NOTE; it is spelt 'tel evil sion'. Rogers is in many episodes of televilsion. I recommend watching the entire series, though I must advise that not all the information is accurate.

Sorry Halcyon to dis your video but I doubt most people have seen what I have seen regarding Rogers.

And while I'm at it check out 'Vigilant Citizen.com'.

Have a good one. :lol:

Edited by machineelf
  • Like 1

machineelf

Life is too short to do all them searches :)

now I'm left in suspense, I like a good conspiracy, (sick of pedo's tho) Wasn't that term 'CT' invented to mis-direct the credibility that Kennedy was assassinated because he tried to usurp the Federal Reserve's power?

can't understand why your having problems pasteing vids

left click (on vid screen)

copy url

paste

so what is television?

Edited by Dreamwalker

Televilsion is a collaboration of many suspicious and evil things that have been on t.v. as well as some conspiracy researchers views on the crap we are watching.

Edited by machineelf

• Like 3

Cheers Dreamwalker. I copied video url and clicked paste and nothing happens. It worked previously on the you tube thread. Paste still works elsewhere. Even the paste logo does nothing here.

I'm also suspicious that my account has been hacked because once again I'm already logged in every time I go on corroboree and last night I found there was a new notification that I had not seen and there was no red number on notifications. Now I sound like a complete loon. Though now there are three things that are odd with my account. I know there may be reasons for those problems but until I find them it all seems suspicious.

Anyhoo, televilsion is a collaboration of many suspicious things that have been on t.v. as well as some conspiracy researchers views on the crap we are watching.

Dammit I cant even paste a picture. See 'Simpsons 9/11' in google images. Hard to deny that one. The magazine of New York just so happens to be $9 (the price being the biggest feature on the magazine) and there's the twin towers next to a huge 9 to make 911. Coincidence?

Since I cant paste shit I'll stay out of this 'Inspirational videos' thread.

Conspiracy 'theories' can tie into so many things. I'll try to tone it down and stop interrupting the flow.

I wouldn't worry about toning it down mate............ :)

TV is evil ............can't even bare to watch western news....father xmas is more credible.........enjoy game of thrones...that's inspirational........evil pops up everywhere ....live ..........no point in hacking your account here......what's the worse they could do...........post incriminating pics.trade some seeds without reciprocating................have you tried just copying the web address ..top bar and pasting vid?...probably just teething issues time will resolve...

Edited by Dreamwalker
  • Like 1

so what's the real origin of the world "television"

is it something to do with NLP and gamma frequency manipulation of the visual cortex via dark matter vortex programming?

• Like 1

That's it, I'm off to get my foil hat.

Edited by Glaukus

What a legend! Hahaa!

Great dance moves too

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ULLbBaU3NDM

• Like 2