The Corroboree
spiders

Shpongle at Earthcore??

Geep! Guuuoooopppkkk!! Shongle at Earthcore? GEEEEEEEELLLLLPPPP!!!!

I don't think Raja Ram is coming, the earthcore site says Simon Posford is playing a DJ set of Shpongle tunes. Looking forward to seeing a live Hallucinogen set, we've been waiting a long time :D

We should arrange a meet-up.

I know its a bit early, but im excited!!!

i already have a ticket but you have just given me the best news ever, BM.

they rock-----lsd to dmt.

yeah ive been told that as well, then someone else told me that Raja Ram was coming - so its a bit conflicting. Better start stocking either way!

It is only a DJ set... so therefore - no - not exactly shpongle. I think it would be a bit hard because when Shpongle play they have a MASSIVE band with many many different instruments. Still... the DJ set should be good.

Infected mushroom will also be there!! wow! This thing is going to be huge, I think they are expected 15-20000 people.... maybe we should organise a meetup?!?!

yeah great idea! Im looking forward to meeting a few people there actually.

Bump'd..............possible for 20 year anniversary????? i heard a rumour from someone who thought they heard it whispered on a passing breeze from someone who read something on facebook............facebook is a douche

anyone who has facebook heard anything to confirm or not??

should i be excited???

anyone listened to their new album "museum of consciousness" yet? I have one ordered on the way...

earthcore has bad karma, it's documented on oztrance. from what i understand it started out as an important festival but in the last couple of times it ran a guy named spiro was running it and there were major payment dramas and i think some headline acts didn't show up because he couldn't pay them upfront. i spose there would be no point advertising the fact that headline acts aren't coming any more... that would just discourage them from buying full price tickets!

anyway he was hospitalised by somebody who didn't like performing for free and in the years earthcore hasn't been running he ruthlessly attacks anybody on the internet with anything bad to say and keeps the earthcore wiki clean of besmirchment.

they let him back onto oztrance recently as a kind of game i think. see how long spiro can post on oztrance before his bullying fuckwit nature demands another ban, he didn't last long.

i'm just saying this so you won't be too disappointed if it doesn't live up to your expectations. maybe he has changed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ but probably not.

Earthcore like all festivals have become overt money making exercises where generally the patrons are treated with contempt. it always happens. People with genuine ideas and aims get railroaded or sell the whole thing to people much more interested in making coin.

• Like 1