The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
t st tantra

big buzz for a shortarse!

one of my greatest pleasures as a gardener is to grow from seed a plant taller than myself.

as i am slightly vertically challenged[of no consequence to me!] i get this buzz earlier than most!

does anyone else share this kind of joy?

t s t .

I sure get a big thrill when my tobacco or hot peppers get taller than me, I'm 6 feet (183 cm) tall. Sofar my tallest tobacco plant was 8.5' (259 cm) tall, that was impressive- but a bitch to harvest.

I love this leonitis Nepetefolia(...?) it stands at least 3 m tall and is very impressive, even if people say it sucks as a smoke, haven't tried it yet much really...very nice plant...

I am in the last quarter percent of the australian male population to experience this buzz... still waiting for my first cactus to catch up to me.

:( i had one of those but i had to cut it down and up to bring it, I wish id got a phot standing next to it but here it is anyway... in its former glory.

http://www.shaman-australis.com/publicpics...s/pedroscop.jpg

(sniffle) :( nevermind i now have plenty of cacti the size she was when i planted her - the growth you see is 3 years from about the size of the one in the pot - the 2 side branches werent there when planted either - they are 2 years old from scratch.

Come to think of it she put on and extra 20cm on the sidearms between this photo and the cutting - the sidearms were at head height (185cm) and the main pole towered over me.

we all like this kind of challenge, growing a plant more big than us from seed.

the human body is or size reference from or birthday to now.

this years i have not grow hight plants but since i am interested in poppy , i tried to grow on the size of my balls... and since i dicovered the gigantum strains, i am now a really complexed man. :D

it seems there was a hidden side to this post,2 much searched for frosty pink buds,one over 3 inches and one over 4 inches were discovered above my head hight and hidden at the back when the largest decided to raise itself to horizontal.

t s t .