The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
mescalito

Moths in your ears!!

Any Carlos Castaneda readers out there??

I gave my girlfriend "The Second Ring Of Power"

to read.

I Haven't read it yet;but,tonight, we had a discussion on Esoteric Healing and Karmic Laws etc. and she happened to mention this thing that the main character did-this noise of the fluttering of moths wings to call on their allies!

I was wondering if anyone out there can get their eardrums to vibrate like I can,like soft rolling thunder,No-one else can hear it but I can do it at will;although it feels very draining afterwards!!

BTW I'm not under the influence-serious.

Hey I know that FEELING, but I can't do it at will. Although I seem to remember that MJ helps.

yeah, i can do that..only on the right side..? what's your point again?

that is just one way to call the entities.

Feeling is the finer vibrations is the key.

When you do that with your ears youre kind of like adding pressure to them. I believe it is essential not to get the soft rolling thunder sound , just to add enough pressure to make your hearing more sensitive, to pick up the vibes that you usually do not pick up.

the pressure you built in your self wants to flow somewhere, that is the direction where you want to go, the path of least resistance basically.

learning to interpit the vibes is another thing. I am sure that reading Carlos Castanda's books an help with that.

Muscle spasms in your inner ear. This low fluttering sound on your ear drum. I get it when I'm tired and yawning.

Can't do it at will tho'

hmmm......can't roll my eardrums but I sure hear cycadas most of the time....

cycadas...that aren't there...not really.....

hey i can do that at will to mmmmmmmmm thundery

No point really,just interested

BTW I can do it with both sides either/or :P

Just comforting to know there are more fruit loops like me!!

Something like that happens to me when I yawn (and also when I get something in my eye :confused: )- seems to be something to do with changes of pressure in the inside of my head.

Piers sweetie you may be more special than you think, but we know how truly special you are really :) Good to see you back here cob

That's really strange.

My wife and I were just talking about this the other day. Yea, I can hear it. I have never met anyone who could do it at will also, and this is making me rather happy at the moment. It reminds me of a river. It is more of a constant noise, but I could see how you could compare it to moth's wings fluttering real fast.

I call it the river running through my head.

:)

The river of sub-consciousness maybe!

FREAKS!!!

my ears frequently ring and I often hear murmuring when I get tired (developing into full blown conversations), but I've never heard of flapping eardrums.

FREAKS!!!

Where? Can I have one? I'll put an advance order in for six... :P

You only don't get it cos you blew your eardrums open when you were DJing. I get it very occasionally ( usually after late nights at the flow hood ) cos I am of softer, gentler and more classical persuasion and have better hearing

ach it's so easy to do...i don't kNow how to explain it though

its easiest to reproduce by holding your nose and breathing in through your mouth...and sort of deliberately 'closing' your ears internally...try wriggling your ears...try imagining going underwater...

i think the reason i find it easy (apart of course from being part of gods special plan) is that i work extensively with my mouth...oooer...doing voiceovers and teaching public speaking and overtone singing etc

oh lord, this is too weird

i'm looking forward to trying this whilst journeying

YOU FREAK!!!!!

.....that worked.

Cool :D

The effect you are all describing sounds like the opening of your eustation tubes, that connect the throat and inner ear. You have to equalize the pressure difference sometimes when changing altitude, or when scuba diving.

Usually less than a minute-seems to be easier when I exhale first-then don't breathe in

I can really do it for as long as I want, breathing has no effect on it. I have been able to do this since I was very younge and I used to think it was a vein in my brain that was opeing to let more blood flow to a certain area...

so why can i only do it on the right side?

Don't know?

Is your hearing ok in both ears?It must be something to do with the eardrum :confused:

BTW I've had a few astral travelling experiences from extreme fatigue and lack of sleep,and,just before I start to float,there is an almost unbearable screetching sound ,then I realise my body is paralized....I know

FREAKS!!