The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
gomaos

another chemohuasca

Test person X decided to try some Acacia extract.

At 6 pm X took 1 Moclobemide Tablet

At 7 pm X took another Moclobemide Tablet.

At 7:45 X put 70 mg of Acacia extract on his tongue, left it there for 5 minutes.

Perhaps he should have left it there longer, but he got impatient and swallowed it.

After half an hour, at 8:15, X could feel "that warm tryptamine feeling" coming up he had felt before when for example taking a low dose of 5meodipt.

That's nice, he thought, but was a little disappointed, because he thought this was it.

He entertained himself on the computer and listened to music.

However, at approx 9:15 or 9:30 X could feel a sudden increase of effect. He went to his room to lay down on his bed.

All of a sudden visuals were all around him, all edges of things, of furniture or parts of the room started moving in little squiggles, little wheels turning around.

he lay down in his bed and closed his eyes, but the movements didn't stop then, the colours and shapes danced in front of his eyes. Everything inside his head was suddenly drenched in bright light and he could see many planes of existence all at once, people he knew and didn't know, all interconnected with each other, people all living their lives as actual beings, like himself, not just as secondary persons like they are normally looked at...

It is really too hard to put into words what he saw, every attempt at a describtion will only confuse the reader...

Later he remembered having read that some people claim they have seen "god" on dmt...

not that he had sensed an entity that could have been called god, but this had definitely given him more understanding of the term "god", as something of a non-person, or non-entity, pure enlightenment.

The strong closed-eyes visuals and insights lasted for about an hour, after that he enjoyed a lovely "afterglow" for 2-3 hours..

no physical discomfort or side effect was observed...

a truely entheogenic experience!

nice, isn't it ? wink.gif

There is little point in keeping the base on tongue as most of it won't be absorbed until it turns into the watersoluble salt in the tummy.

Which acacia was used? and from what part of the plant? Also what is a Moclobemide Tablet? some sort of MAOI i assume?

Heh Ok think thats it.....

-peace

Sorry, X doesn't know which acacia was used, since he didn't make the extract himself.

And yes, a moclobemide tablet is a straight forward MAOI....

Originally posted by gomaos:

Sorry, X doesn't know which acacia was used, since he didn't make the extract himself.

if u got it where i think you might have then it's Black Wattle.

whats the name for black wattle?

nice colours ey gom wink.gif

squid skinned,alien butterfly with dragonfly eyes,spiraling-metamorphosis-cleansing mind and body

have no idea why i just wrote that :P

Black wattel is Acacia melanoxylon, but before you all go out and chop some trees down, remember that the ID of this species is very dubious at this stage. Analyses of melanoxylon have so far not found any tryptamines and the only reference to this species keeps coming from victoria where it has apprently been used. All of these melanoxylon references have been unreliable though, with no one apparently being anywhere close to the source.

Most australian elfspice is made from obtusifolia and maidenii, especially in the northen NSW and S/E Qld areas. Until more light is shed on the supposed melanoxylon story, it is probably safe to assume that this is not the actual source.

Gomaos... what mg strength was the moclobemide??

i'm pretty sure that melanoxylons are being planted on a nearby property as a timber investment. in fact the lad who has these trees also has access to a fast growing variety if my memory serves well.

Guest Mesqualero

A.obtusifolia will be flowering soon wont they ?? Does anyone know if the Brissie Botanical Gardens has any specimens? for Visual ID purposes only of course..

Originally posted by Torsten:

Gomaos... what mg strength was the moclobemide??

They were 150 mg ones.

Guest reville

Are you all sure that 'black wattle' and Black wood wattle ' are the same thing?

Id proceed with caution definitely.

I've also heard Acacia decurrens called black wattle

yippee! there are Many melanoxylon growing 9in my area smile.gif

It looks like bio-essaying new species is da thing lately. Hope nobody ends up seriously hurt or worse dead.

But then again, if it does'nt kill you it will only make you stronger.

Take care.

Bri

Originally posted by Thelema:

gomaos report is now on

www.erowid.com

don't ask me how, I just saw it there just now

Couldn't find it there, not via that url, also briefly checked in the DMT Vault couldn't see it there either...

Of course I don't mind them copying it....

I have given erowid permission to copy anything from the SAB site. Wasn't thinkign of the forums at the time, but don't really object. Copyright always stays with the owner or SAB anyway and erowid is a good site to support.

So, if you don't want something on erowid, just prefix it with 'not to be posted anywhere else' or somethign similar...

I just wish I could find it there...

it's not under dmt experiences...

i've heard melanoxylon being referred to as 'Black Wood Wattle' but never 'Black Wattle'

"if it does'nt kill you it will only make you stronger."- brian

Funny, you never hear stroke victims say that!

i read, just know, in a book on australian native plants that A.mearnsii is th 'Black Wattle'

------------------

The only difference between a medicine and a poison is the dosage!

Guest reville

Thanks psycho thats the other one i was thinking of

This is assuming you're only looking at wattles native to vic. This extract may well be from cultivated specimen.

A.leiocalyx is also called Blackwattle and it just happens to be in the Juliflorae section. It would however be the first 5 merous tryptamine carrier, which opens up a whole new section of Acacias for research.

Originally posted by gomaos:

Hat to be a nitpicker, but in the interests of public safety, it must be noted that moclobemide (Aurorix) has dangerous, potentially lethal interaction with a number of other substances, especially Ecstacy, sertraline, fluoxetine, paroxetine and potentially any other SSRI-type substances. I do not recommend mixing moclobemide with any other consciousness altering substance.

A friend of mine named Harvey has half a box full, untouched since he stopped them for a fortnight then switched to 5HTP. Said they made him feel worse than he felt when he wasn't on antidepressants. He's told me he wants to give them away but nobody wants them...

cheeerz

waz