The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
PhoenixSon

Trich seedlings for sale mixed hybrids

have some pach x J3 and other PD crosses, mostly pach x J3

have shruman seed mix seedlings and maybe some others aswell.

all quite advanced all in need of a pot up.

hardened plants to the elements. they are all seed grown plants and everyone is unique.

3 years old probably more, stunted due to pot size, most have roots that were into the soil when pulled out.

most were planted into the garden but have a fair few spare.

5 x seedlings $50 plus postage (express satchel)

10x seedlings $90 plus postage

15 x seedlings $135 plus postage

also have a massive rooted super pedro stump 30cm's + pup for sale

a couple of meter sized trichocereus knuthianus with multiple pups

+ a couple of meter sized T.cuzcoensis also with a heap of good sized pups on them

all four plants need to be digged out and be sold as i dont have room for them anymore.

will sell the whole plants with pick up being a possibility or to post, or will sell limbs if no one wants the whole plants.

can also sell rooted caapi vines cut off my mother, vines will have roots and will be packed with sphagnum moss and post express at buyers cost. $12 each

• Like 1

all sizes 20cm's 15cms 10cms not including the root system

first in best dressed

i can select how ever many you are after and get a picture for you, only if your keen.

probably only a total of 15 available.

the cuzco and knuthianus are fat cuts, cheap, either for grafting or to mix up the garden a bit

They sound like the kind of thing I keep for grafting onto. Well, the larger ones anyway.

around 30cms so $30 for the super pedro the root system would be around 10-15cms

do you want some advanced knuthianus and cuzco;s?

i still have that eileen, that i can dig out for you say another $30 or $35 for it.

also have another lurther burbank x T.bridgessi looks mad, its a base not a tip cut, but pretty massive around 40cm's long will sell for $35

will put up some pictures if they dont sell.

cuzco and knuthianus will be a bargain.

How much do you want for the super Pedro stump?

also if you dont have coin offer me something, may be after other quality bits n bobs

Yeah man I'll grab both cheers (the eleen and super Pedro)

I can pay for both or one and I've got a big piece of Peru as thick as my leg mid cut to trade. It's up to you I'm easy either way but I personally would take the trade the Peru it pretty awsome.

I can pop round this week any time after 4:30 just let us know when and whether to bring the Peru.

Edited by cactuscarl

okay man, will look into a spot for a massive peru cutting, may be after just coin, as im piss broke, will get back to you.

will have some pics up once i finish some caapi trades and plant the ones that i can in the garden all leftovers which are pretty nice for leftovers will be sold hopefully in one pack for a nice price to a nice garden, will post pictures and prices of the plants when ready cheers

I would be interested in Cuzco aswell as Knuthianus, after some photo's :wink:

okay mate, will get some up for you, was gonna do it before,

will post some pics of the seedlings aswell!

can i organise a box lot if possible

no problem, will get a pack ready for you, i owe you some plant so will add extra for you.

how much were you think of spending including postage?

im in 4 sum seedlings and mayb a cutting of ya yella vine.. can i pic them up??

im in 4 sum seedlings and mayb a cutting of ya yella vine.. can i pic them up??

PM'd a meet up close by sounds good, easier for me.

• Like 1

can i organise a box lot if possible

okay mate have around 15 seedlings and some little pups, will add in some seed and whatever else i find for you to make up for that cactus trade that ended pear shape.

will send a pm with cactus pics of what i put aside for you alos have a 40cm clone of named varity for you with it aswell, bit of a mix bag all trich but. will name what plants i know, they all need to be potted up some are over 40cm seedlings some 10cms most are 20cm+ easily

postage will be exxy so standard post may be tje way to go, but express has tracking so you can see whats really happening with your order :)

just PM'd the plants i want to get rid of to you kate, one box of catus love, they are all pout bound so when you get them pot up of course and give them a nice fert and they will love you for it. these are hardgrown, no ferts.

Edited by spacemonk
  • Like 1