The Corroboree
simhanada

OxFam Trailwalker Auction 3 - Finishes Sunday 8pm EST 14th April

In the grand tradition of the OxFam Trailwaker Auction 1 and 2 comes
OX FAM AUCTION 3!!!!!
See Watertrade's original thread at
to find out what its all about.
There are some incredible donations so far from some members. If you would like to donate some seeds, plants etc add to the list post your addition below and I'll add it to the list up here.
as incognito said on the previous thread
"dig deep, our fellow bromingo is goin to bust his nut across hopefully some quite arid terrain to do some good and raise awareness."
Check back often and see where things are up to and bid bid bid!
All proceeds goes to the Oxfam trailwalker. Can the winner please message Watertrade on how to make payment.
This auction finishes 8pm EST Sunday 14th April.
Opening bid is $50 from endorfinder.
Happy bidding folks
This is for a great cause and good luck to Watertrade!
Incognito donates
  • 3 x penis cacti
  • 1 x lophophora williamsii "saboten" jap cultivar seed grown plant grown on roots.(3 yr old) a beloved cacti off mine, go wt you good thang.
penis cacti I would value at $90 and the saboten, well, that's just a whole lotta love.
  • 1 x grafted seed grown from home produced seed loph williamsii on Eileen rootstock
  • 200 x trichocereus cordobensis seed
  • 50 x rose "Rainbow" seed (multi coloured fluoro roses... very fing cool)
  • 1 x adenium obesum (4 yr old) plant. very cool.
  • 1 x large stapelia gigantea cutiing.
  • 2 x other stapelia varieties
simhanada donates
  • 10 x loph williamsii v huizache seed. if he wins the auction the seeds will go to the next highest bidder.
BigRed82 donates
  • 2 x cube prints, Mexican and Cambodian. for microscopy only.
  • T. Peruvian cutting 40 cm plus a couple of pups
  • canna terra nutrient pack grow and flower
  • some other hydroponic goodies - root cubes , rooting hormone , and other nutrient boosters
endorfinder donates
  • 30 X ephedra seeds
  • 20 x hoodia seeds

Skywalker donates

• 1 x san pedro cutting, 10-20cm, Tricho Terschesckii
  • some tricho seed pods i have lying around
  • a whole bunch of random cacti from around the garden (small ones for postage purposes)
  • 1 x small Lophophora Caespetosa (grows from the tube not the aereola) cutting
  • and if i can root one in time a small Justica Pectoralis Stenophylia
  • 1 x 1 meter blue torch cutting (short spine)
  • 1 x 1 meter of trichocereus Spachianus (i think thats what it is, its really spiney)

****BONUS**** crack the $300 mark and ill throw in a small solitary texana williamsii

****BONUS**** crack the $600 mark i will throw in a cutting off my crested loph when i go to divide him, it wont be for a bit but hey its a lophophora williamsi cristate so im sure people wont mind waiting that little bit so it can be divided

Watertrade donates
****BONUS****
if someone is thinking about bidding $600+ i I will add in these 5 degrafted lophs. They are either degrafted or seed grown I'm not sure. They are not the most beautiful plants but they are healthy. I think the pot is 135mm.

That's a whole lot of booty!! Good luck everyone

Edited by simhanada
  • Like 4

I'll follow up endor's big of $50 with my own at $70

Incognito, would you be able to post a few pics? cheers

will also add T. Peruvian cutting 40 cm plus a couple of pups .

• Like 1

nice one bigred

$120

Edited by simhanada

I'll put in a san pedro cutting, 10-20cm, a Tricho Terschesckii, some tricho seed pods i have lying around, a whole bunch of random cacti from around the garden (small ones for postage purposes) and a small Lophophora Caespetosa (grows from the tube not the aereola) cutting, and if i can root one in time a small Justica Pectoralis Stenophylia, this is a great cause guys get behind our broseph for this walk, just imagine the ass chafe this poor buggers gonna have, get it going guys, crack the 300 mark and ill throw in a small solitary williamsi

• Like 1

cheers, very generous skywalker and everyone else.

It'll be awesome to reach the $300 mark!

I'm going to outbid myself to $130!

ill jump in at $150

• Like 1

Its already at $150 bromo, but to avoid any confusion I'll lift my bid to $160 :)

Edited by simhanada

These would also be tax deductible cacti! If u get an organ receipt or even if u don't get one my accountant just takes my word for it.

I have 2 other staplelia vars I could add to the prizepool.

• Like 2

I will throw in a 1 meter blue torch cutting (short spine), and 1 meter of trichocereus Spachianus (i think thats what it is, its really spiney), get it up there guys, can we get some better advertisement for this pool, im sure heaps of members would bid if they new what was going up for auction here, ill give you guys a hint, the higher it gets the more ill keep throwing in for the winner, so dont be shy, you have no idea what you could win :wink: , we might even put a 20cm wide barrel cacti up, dig deep, we all know you want to :devil: hahahahahahahahahaha, money comes and goes, cacti last forever guys, i am at the point now where the items i have offered will be sent out split up, but where up to a small garden here guys

• Like 2

If anyone is interested I have a video of the Sydney walk. It's overly dramatised, it makes me look fat but it may be amusing to some of you. I can send you the link if you promise to forget my face after watching it.

• Like 2

• Like 2

yes please wt! i'll even forget your belly ;)

I want you to whip ur naked back with a barbwire encrusted stick for the duration of the next trek. Barefooted. Whilst whistling matchbox 20 songs.

I want you to whip ur naked back with a barbwire encrusted stick for the duration of the next trek. Barefooted. Whilst whistling matchbox 20 songs.

• Like 2

What the? Where almost at 300 guys at which point i will be adding a small texana williamsi, we all know its worth it guys

• Like 1

Deal...