The Corroboree

Melbourne Meet Celebrate Autumn!!!!

sharxx101

Hi everyone,

The time is near for me to move and I am having a last meet next weekend. Meet date is 9/3/13

Meet will start at 12pm at RMBG enter at gate C and we will be in or near the Teacoma pavilion. If you have time come say goodbye as I won't be back for some time.

I would like to thank everyone who has come to the meets in the past. I have made many good friends from our meetings and have had many great times at the gardens.

Hope to see you all there, should have a fair few freebies too for the crew.

Hi,

I will be bringing along a lot of potted plants to share (various species), for anyone with a car or similar to take them home in.

Believe it's important to spread the wealth.

Looking forward to meeting new fellow growers, networking, and sharing gardening techniques.

Carl Turney

co-founder of EGA's predecessor (mini ethno botanica victoria)

• Like 1

Sorry i can not come with you Carl, if i can some how get there i will.

Have a good day everyone.

Hi,

I will be bringing along a lot of potted plants to share (various species), for anyone with a car or similar to take them home in.

Believe it's important to spread the wealth.

Looking forward to meeting new fellow growers, networking, and sharing gardening techniques.

Carl Turney

co-founder of EGA's predecessor (mini ethno botanica victoria)

Another great day in the park .

Yay to the new faces, and boo to the old faces that didn't show <___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_tongue.png

A huge thank you to Carl. It's a rare thing when a guy rocks up to a plant meet with a ute load of healthy potted plants of all sorts to give away. <___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_worship.gif

<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

• Like 4

.........who can sleep anyway......

was a hot hot hotty eh......foof....nice to see some new faces..........thanks Carl for adding some nice specimens to my backyard <___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

sharxxie pass me some more brown water will ya.......karode i totally forgot to grab those babies = i'll pm ya.

cheers

• Like 1

Hi All,

"You're welcome", for all the thanks. I was just glad to share my over abundance of plants. When my life is more settled, I'd like to expand my collection of species.

(1) How does the second Sunday in May (the 12th) sound for the next Melbourne meet? Please send feedback on that day's suitability. (That's Florence Nightingale's birthday, so medicinal plants that have become accepted into mainstream medicine could be the theme.) Let me know ASAP, so we can adjust the date if need be.

(2) For those who didn't get my business card, my website is www.boms.com.au My contact details are there, as I rarely ever visit these forums. (And if you know any small business owners, please tell them about me. Thanks.)

Cheers,

Carl

TEXT ONLY (drive for a living) -- 0427 024 735

• Like 2

Hi All,

(1) How does the second Sunday in May (the 12th) sound for the next Melbourne meet? Please send feedback on that day's suitability

That particular date is Mother's Day , so I wouldn't be able to attend, but if that date is good for everyone else, then so be it. <___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

What about the weekend before, or after the 12th?!.

I'm good for any date that is set , but would prefer it wasn't on Mother's Day also.

Hey Amazonian I've tried putting up an avatar but it won't let me ; keeps saying file is to big ?