The Corroboree
Johnnyramone

List of synthetic cannabanoids that are legal in Australia ?

I was wondering if there were any synthetic cannabanoids that have not yet been outlawed in oz? Anyone able to tell me which cannabanoids are still legal?

0 = Zero = None = Zilch = 10 - 10 = Nadda = Not a sausage = Dry Water = Up - Down = "I don't really know, but in a place where carbon is taxed and you have to pay for water, I can't see anything like cannabanoids being legal nowdays after they've picked up on them" - Air tax anyone?

Edited by IndianDreaming

baaa

• Like 1

eee oooooorrrrrrrrhhhhhh

I'm pretty sure 7-MeO-BaNaNa-Dine is still legal.

Personally, I wouldn't touch it though. My mate smoked one cone of that shit and thought he was a banana for like three days.

A better question would probably be; is there any cannabinoid agonists, which are not specifically listed as prohibited drugs under federal or state law. Which there are probably hundreds, although I doubt much people in the know are publicly going to say what they are.

Thing is, (as mentioned in other threads) the law is meant to be written in a way which makes any drug that mimics cannabis illegal. I really can’t personally see how this law can be realistically enforced though. I mean doesn’t that technically make dark chocolate illegal?

I realise there been confiscating herbal incense blends in Queensland lately. But I haven’t heard of anyone actually been charged for possession/selling a cannabinomimetic which isn’t specifically listed as prohibited. I’d be really interested to know if anyone has actually been charged under this new law yet?

Plenty of people have been charged with possession of cannabinoid agonists that are not specifically listed, ie under state drugs analogues or under the federal cannabinomimetics law [incl in Qld]. People who are charged tend to be very quiet....