The Corroboree
mr b.caapi

Mars "Curiosity" Rover Spots UFO's

Could'nt those dots in the sky be stars

Anunnaki-sama

Edited by qualia

Could'nt those dots in the sky be stars

Stars ??? How can you be so ...So ..SO UNROMANTIC !!!! Pull your head in !!!! :wink:

• Like 1

wait.. what! stars are romantic

wait.. what! stars are romantic

Jenna Jameson doesnt count.

birds on mars would be aliens klip :)

not if they're stowaways.

not if they're stowaways.

Klingons?

pu'chaj buSlaH ngotlhwI'. cha'puj ngoSlaH butlhwI'

Edited by mr b.caapi

I had so much dust on my screen I couldn't even see the aliens dead pixels.

there's a heap of moons going around mars, some quite close too.

Bah ! you guys spoil all the fun, such realists ! :uzi:

But the weird blob following the curvature of the planet was quite interesting, but what is the timing between frames? Was that "real time" stuff? I find these alien planets quite difficult to grok and the camera angles all weird

there's a heap of moons going around mars, some quite close too.

... if 'heaps' means two :).

• Like 1

For many years America's National Aeronautics and Space Administration has been suspected of a massive cover-up concerning the existence of Unidentified Flying Objects and interplanetary alien artifacts.

Whistleblower Ken Johnston asserts NASA knows astronauts discovered ancient alien cities and the remains of amazingly advanced machinery on the Moon. [see: NASA Whistleblower: Alien Moon Cities Exist]

kenjohnston.jpg

Ken Johnston, NASA whistleblower

Johnston asserts NASA knows astronauts discovered the remains of incredible alien technology. Some of the technology, he says, can manipulate gravity.

He also accuses the agency of ordering a cover-up of photographic evidence and forcing him to participate in it.

hare.jpg

Former NASA employee Donna Hare

Another former NASA insider, Donna Hare, also claims NASA doctored, obfuscated, and obscured thousands of photos over the years. She alleges the U.S. space agency systematically erases inconvenient anomalous artifacts on certain inconvenient photosprimarily from the Moon and Mars.

Many outside researchers have also strongly suspected a fraudulent cover-up, among them Richard C. Hoagland and the late Dr. Thomas Van Flandern.

Certain photographs released by NASA seem to have been doctored. In the past, regions of the Moon and Mars have been airbrushed, overlayed, distorted, or otherwise obscured.

moontowers.jpg

Alleged airbrush of massive two lunar towers

nasa-airbrush-crater-artifact.jpg

Alleged smudging of small crater containing artifact

Disturbing technology revealed

Now it's been revealed the space agency may be employing new, more subtle techniques in their ongoing quest to suppress evidence that the human race is not alone.

silent-world-Image%20credit%20Lucie%20&%20Simon.jpg

From series 'Silent World' [image credit Lucie & Simon]

Two Parisian artists, Lucie and Simon [Video], created a stunning exhibit of art, Silent World, using filtered photos from New York City, Paris, and Beijing.

The artists erased people and automobiles from the photos. What had been busy streets and sidewalks crowed with people became empty, deserted cities reminiscent of the abandoned cities featured in end-of-the-world or alien invasion films from the 1950s. [Silent World]

Part of the process involves a neutral filter allowing moving objects to be removed. Some photgraphic experts, however, argue that the same software can be tweaked to filter out objects anomalous to a landscape. The result would be a Photoshop-like manipulation on steroids.

Apollo%2012.jpg

Apollo 12 oddity in helmet reflection (see next image)

Lunar-pyramid.jpg

Enhanced enlargement of sun reflection reveals pyramid

Future imagesor even some of the most damning from the pastcould be subjected to the process. The result would be images bereft of any embarrassing or controversial objects that may be littering the Lunar or Martian landscapes.

Rima%20Hadley%20near%20Apollo%2015%20landing%20zone%281%29.jpg

Possible alien base at Rima-Hadley near Apollo 15 landing site

Worse, no evidence of tampering would exist, allowing the cover-up to continue onwards for decades. Images that NASA overlooked such as the one above could be digitally modified in the future erasing all traces of evidence.

Unless, that is, the Europeans, Russians, Japanese, or Chinese choose not to participate in the cover-up.

Whether those countries will support the deception time alone will tellas well as the photographic images their space agencies release to the world.

http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2012/04/nasa-trick-to-remove-alien-evidence-from-moon-mars-revealed-2020066.html

no shit eh. wouldn't surprise me given their previous form (us gov that is)

beautiful, a ufo captured in a full 1 pixel glory.

I believe there is probably aliens somewhere out there but i can't see why nasa would cover it up what would be there reasoning and think of the funding they would get if they discovered there were aliens. I could maybe see the mass hysteria thing but you'd have to have a pretty low opinion of humanity to think we would break into panic because there are aliens. Religion could have been a reason in the past but these days i don't think that would be there motivation. I really can't see any reason in covering up alien existence

i just wonder if they are satellites we put there, like the reconnaissance orbiter.

i'm not aware of any martian satellites other than it's two bizarre moons, phobos and deimos, but a quick wiki search reveals two nasa satellites and one european.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

if the UFO's are only one pixel large, does that means the aliens dont exist ?

Also if UFO's are only a pixel large then i should take a pic of my laptop monitor, i have 2,304,000 UFO's on my screen

Edited by BentoSpawn

Without saying that link is conspiracy trash.... here's a possible explanation for a pyramid on the moon during Apollo 12:

600px-Bean_Descends_Intrepid_-_GPN-2000-001317.jpg

Great photo.

God damn - such amazing things achieved and then ceased before I was even born (and I am not young).

We could go there again for the amount of money the US spends EVERY MONTH on war.

WTF is so interesting about killing people and so uninteresting about exploring entirely new worlds???

• Like 1

I believe there is probably aliens somewhere out there but i can't see why nasa would cover it up what would be there reasoning and think of the funding they would get if they discovered there were aliens. I could maybe see the mass hysteria thing but you'd have to have a pretty low opinion of humanity to think we would break into panic because there are aliens. Religion could have been a reason in the past but these days i don't think that would be there motivation. I really can't see any reason in covering up alien existence

I’m not necessarily saying there definitely is a cover up by NASA. But from what I understand, after a dramatised radio broadcast of the book ‘war of the worlds’ created mass hysteria in parts of the United States in the 1950’s, the US government created a policy that said any evidence of intelligent life forms not from this earth should be suppressed from the public, in order to inhibit similar hysteria again.

Also it should be remembered that NASA is actually a department of the United States army and are in the business of advancing American technology. So it just personally seems logical to me that NASA would suppress any information regarding the discovery of any advanced technology in order to stop any other country from obtaining the said technology. Like wise with other countries space agencies.

Also, in the case of UFO’s, the US army is not going to just come out and admit there is something in our skies that is beyond there control and which they have no defence for. It would be like actually admitting they are weak and unable to protect their own citizens.

The recent discovery of exo-planets, together with the knowledge that the majority of stars most likely have some sort of planetary system associated with them (some of which are much older than our sun), imo makes it a very real and logical possibility that life has evolved in other parts of our universe and could very well be abundant. I personally think it’s very possible there are intelligent life forms out there, which have been evolving for millions of years longer than us, who could be actively monitoring us and which could even be directly involved with our own evolutionary process.

I personally find the subject absolutely fascinating.

Edited by jabez
  • Like 2