The Corroboree
tipz

advanced weisse bluete LW graft auction

Up for auction I have a large Loph Williamsii weiss bluete ( kohres sourced seed )

It has been grafted onto trichocereus uyupampensis ( bought form the SAB store some years ago )

It has nine pups ATM with the largest being just over 4 cm. One of the pups will be removed for grafting and will be kept by me as it is showing some abnormal growth and May perhaps crest ( it is one of the smaller ones). I will make sure It is well calloused and the wound dusted with sulphur.

This is and will be a very healthy plant. The wiess bluete was seed grown originally by myself and has been grafted for three years and Is 13 cm at its geatest width ( larger than my fist )

It does have a large split down the side from when it was first grafted due to excessively fast growth. this split is well healed and now is almost invisible as the scion has grown so large since then. ( as can be seen in the photos provided )

The uyupampensis grafting stock also has a healthy pup pushing out from the base measuring over 5 cm x 3 cm.

pictures can be viewed here as the images are too large to upload http://s1084.photobu...weiss%20bluete/

Auction will end at 9.00 pm Adelaide time on the dot monday the 20th... any bids at 9.01 pm my time will be too late... and in the case of two bids at 9.00 pm consecutively will go to the last bid to show up in the thread at that time.

( so make sure you suss out the timezones properly )

bidding starts at one dollar ;)

Plant will be sent bare-rooted upon payment

post-9715-0-07362300-1345182524_thumb.jp

post-9715-0-07362300-1345182524_thumb.jpg

post-9715-0-07362300-1345182524_thumb.jpg

Edited by tipz
  • Like 5

$1.00, haha

I wish...

• Like 1

you never know... if SAB goes down again for a few days you might just jag it Jox :o

• Like 1

Hi Tipz, the name of the variety is "weisse blüte" or "weisse bluete" which means "white flower"! :wink:

Edited by Evil Genius

cheers Eg... I am shocking with spelling in general and botanical plant names.

A white flower hey ? interesting... I dare say she will pushing out a few of those come spring time

Edited by tipz

Most germans dont even speak proper german so it was already pretty good! :wink:

$70

Not bidding, but damn, you love them lophs, dontcha Filter? :-)

Nice graft tipz...

http://www.ebay.com....3#ht_500wt_1013

Perhaps I am auctioning this at the wrong place ;)

Holy Shit !!!

• Like 2

Not bidding, but damn, you love them lophs, dontcha Filter? :-)

Nice graft tipz...

Hell yes. I give out some of the Lophs I buy to all my friends so that they can have a few each. I am trying to teach them about Entheogens and gardening so I thought I'd use the coolest looking cactus there is. They are getting pretty clued up now and are starting to teach others about the hobby.

• Like 2

Just realised you guys are going to slay me on this auction. I am on the ice tomorrow at 9pm.

Best of luck.

http://www.ebay.com....3#ht_500wt_1013

Perhaps I am auctioning this at the wrong place ;)

Maybe. But you're not in it for the money are you? You just love sharing the cacti around people who would love them almost as much as you did. Right? :P

• Like 1

What are the white dots that are visible in photos 2, 3 and 4? Just curious.

Also how much extra to leave the pup on that you want to remove?

$170

Such a beautiful plant ! Probably won't be able to be on at the right time for the end.Heres to hoping no-one else bids :P