The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
2b

Adam & Eve.

it is more commonly believed that the universe will not contract, it will just go on for a very long time, many times longer than interesting structures like stars will be able to exist.

it is more commonly believed that the universe will not contract, it will just go on for a very long time, many times longer than interesting structures like stars will be able to exist.

If time is infinite then it is an inevitability is it not? Stars will turn to dust, but even dust exerts gravity. A very long time the universe may go on for, but forever? No. Gravity will pull it all back together one day.

Was the egg immaculately conceived by a chicken virgin Mary?

Nah it was formed on a mountain top when it became magically fertile as Heaven sought Order :P

Adam and Eve crashlanded to earth in a unspaceworthy vehicle. They entered earths atmosphere just as the planet was in its own evolution stages. Adam and Eve had 2 children...twin boy and girl. When they grew to reproduce themselves they chose monkeys and cross bred species. The monkeys had strange children and they in turn cross mated. Early humanity was formed.

while we and monkeys have a common ancestor, we are not descendants of them

we might be called talking apes... but the differences are interesting

the idea that we are a modified terrestrial species is worth some attention

however more interesting is the origin of different forms of our own species

Clearly the bible is not true verbatim, but that does not mean it lacks elements of truth

that is to say that it was and is a work written by human beings, largely those with an agenda

however science does say that we have two common ancestors for the entire species:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_Eve

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-chromosomal_Adam

however, if a single male specimen was cloned and then modified to female (XY---XX)

which is possible using technology,

then the mitochondrial ancestor would predate the Y chromosome ancestor, as that the Y ancestor would be the clone, but the mitochondrial ancestor would be a female ancestor of the clone

ribs have stem cells, which could be used to clone a female from a male, and if you were the man you would want the removal of the rib to happen while you were asleep

there is nothing in the story that seems technologically implausible, rather it sounds like a conservation effort to facilitate the survival of an evolved species

our planet has a metallic core... who is to say that it was not potentially a creation?

who is to say that evolution could not be itself a means to an end?

science and religion are not at odds by any means, rather God as described in many religious texts seems very scientific unto his own methodology

unless you were there you really can't say, but the evidence of our own knowledge does not indicate that God does not exist, nor does it contradict religious accounts

imagine you had a real vision of the creation of the world and had to describe it, you see evolution, the formation of the solar system etc, do you think you could actually do it justice or be exact? I know i couldn't, so why would i give a hard time to others who tried? it seems absurd

according to science the only thing less likely than the existence of God, is the existence of life itself

get over it

• Like 2

well said ^

If time is infinite then it is an inevitability is it not? Stars will turn to dust, but even dust exerts gravity. A very long time the universe may go on for, but forever? No. Gravity will pull it all back together one day.

basically no. time plus mass does not equal everything coming together. i suppose it would, IF everything wasn't speeding away from everything else, but scientists suspect that everything is speeding away from everything else and that there is insufficient mass to ever pull it all back together. IF protons decay after an extremely long time, then eventually we will have a featureless sea of radiation and lighter particles. if protons do not decay, we will still get a similarly featureless sea of radiation and particles although it will take much longer. it's not a prospect that humans find all that attractive but it might not be the case anyway. all of the other amazing possibilities aside, it's a case of locating enough missing mass that could overcome the expansion of the universe.

i always kind of imagined this central point in a contraction, with everything just zooming in towards it, CRASH!! whereas it should be more like the formation of a hyper-galaxy, a once-in-a-universe maelstrom, everything orbiting more and more tightly, brightness and temperature rising until stars are exploding, black holes consuming everything as they themselves all plunge in towards that final coalescence (?), the singularity that will be the source of the next big bang. how fucken cool that would be to see. the hyper galaxy might last a billion or so years.

time plus mass does not equal everything coming together.

I already don't hold with some ideas of modern physics, but force (any amount of force) + infinite time = infinite work done, would mean everything comes back (the time taken might just be uncomprehendably high). Even if protons decay, the lighter particles still have mass, they would eventually coalesce (in my opinion).

coalescence (?)

Correct

how fucken cool that would be to see.

My imagination tells me that would be unbelievably amazing, and that's an obvious underestimation. It would be a shame for something that cool to never come about. :)

it's a case of locating enough missing mass that could overcome the expansion of the universe.

Another form of dark matter? :P

If mobilenet forum option would allow me, (stupid mobile phone internet) i'd give your above post a positive Archaea, for the simple fact that you're so good at explaining ideas that make sense, at least to me, that post makes alot of sense.

*thumbs up*

Nah it's simpler than that,Aliens came and had a few attempts until they got a "semi-stable hybrid" race going and to them...we're just a petri dish and they're bloody interested!

Rule number one is not to interfere....it's been done before,then they come and collect the stable trait race and take them back to they're home planet and it's all sex,drugs and Rock and Roll. :P

Mind you it's not just one race of Aliens interested,though the not so nice ones are after our GOLD as Earth is the richest source,so we have infiltrators and drones doing the mining.

Once the Merkaba's have been restored to the cap-stones,and the ormus water runs through the pyramid tunnels once more and the guilded edges it will all make sense :lol:

Edited by mescalito
  • Like 1

Nah it's simpler than that,Aliens came and had a few attempts until they got a "semi-stable hybrid" race going and to them...we're just a petri dish and they're bloody interested!

Rule number one is not to interfere....it's been done before,then they come and collect the stable trait race and take them back to they're home planet and it's all sex,drugs and Rock and Roll. :P

Mind you it's not just one race of Aliens interested,though the not so nice ones are after our GOLD as Earth is the richest source,so we have infiltrators and drones doing the mining.

Once the Merkaba's have been restored to the cap-stones,and the ormus water runs through the pyramid tunnels once more and the guilded edges it will all make sense :lol:

lol

Israel is compassionate, the USA is considerate and peaceful, and Jesus died for your sins.

• Like 1