The Corroboree
sharxx101

Huge sale, Selling my whole collection

Hi crew,

Due to recent events I will be selling my whole collection of cacti and graft to goto good homes.

I have many named cloned that include spineless bridgesii, some huge Rosei 1 and 2 cuttings plus more. I also have a whole heap of seeds for slae too that are ss hybrid seeds and Rosei 1 x seeds. Most cacti will be sold with pots so Melbourne buyers are prefered. I also will be taking cuttings of my fav cactus so there maybe a pup missing from a few of the cacti.

Off the top of my head I have Crazy spine

Bruce x2 plants

Collectors corner pachnoi

TB Paradisa

TB Spineless

TB Bruce x 2

TB Mike X2

TB Eileen

TB Skinny

TB KK919

2 Different Macro's

Bogan

Kimura's Giant

Kimuras Giant x TBridgesii

Random TB's like bendio bridgesii and feild bridgesii

A old loph around 30 years old SOLD

Seed grown T.Peru

Some peru hybrids

Kimuras Giant

Sharrx blue T.pery

Rosei 1 & 2

Grafted Lophs

PD hybrids

urban tribes 4 ribbed bridgesii

funky fungas 4 ribbed bridgesii

My pride and joy the semi monstrsoe Bridgsiii!! will be cut into sections of 20cm will be auctioned here and on one other site, and some of the other plants will be auctioned off as well, more of the rare plants

Thats all I can think of for now.

Some have nice clay pot and the price will include the pot which will be what I paid for the pot.

Please view photos and bulk orders are prefered as I dont have much time to be quoting for postage. I also like express post as it is easier to send as it is a fixed price

I am not getting out of growing cactus, I am just down sizing as I will be moving state when I get back from Peru

Please view pics and PM me if you are interested in a cutting or potted cactus as said beofe potted cacti will be Pickup only

http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp163/sharxx101/pi232-1.jpg

http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp163/sharxx101/pi231-1.jpg

http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp163/sharxx101/pi229.jpg

http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp163/sharxx101/IMG_8234.jpg

Wowo! PM'd but im in NSW so cuts only i guess?

is that loph far right the one ugot from me sharxx? It looks very familiar, albeit alot bigger. If so, it's grafted onto rosenaja rootstock if any prospective buyers are interested.

Peace

Naja

Far out! Nice collection man, I know how hard it is to give up your succulent friends when you move.. wish you were in WA I would definitely be interested.

*edit I just remembered there was some kind of rule of "don't post if not interested" oops sorry!

Edited by chilli

is that loph far right the one ugot from me sharxx? It looks very familiar, albeit alot bigger. If so, it's grafted onto rosenaja rootstock if any prospective buyers are interested.

Peace

Naja

Hey mate,Yes it is naja, the one you gave me for buying EGA tickets ages ago. I will have to get the root stock to pup before I sell it as I like the unique pachnoi clones.I didnt know it was grafted to a rosenaja :)

Jebus mate, cant believe ya gon cut up the one and only lol, cuttn that bridgie would be like cutting off ya fingers :P

If ya gettn rid of any of ya TBMs ill grab em and if ya still got taya and gettn rid of ill grab her too. Grafted loph far left of pic, very interested, what var mate?

This man looks after his plants ppl, the weeds in some pics may say otherwise but the growth on some inbetween my visits i couldnt believe.

• Like 1

Hi there,

i could definately lighten your load, PM sent

Mate I hope everything is OK.

Never good to see a whole collection up for grabs ...

• Like 1

Peace

Naja

I have decided to keep this graft so sadly it isn't for sale.

Jebus mate, cant believe ya gon cut up the one and only lol, cuttn that bridgie would be like cutting off ya fingers :P

If ya gettn rid of any of ya TBMs ill grab em and if ya still got taya and gettn rid of ill grab her too. Grafted loph far left of pic, very interested, what var mate?

This man looks after his plants ppl, the weeds in some pics may say otherwise but the growth on some inbetween my visits i couldnt believe.

Hey mate,The big TBM is coming with me, the smaller one is up for grabs. The grafted loph that you are talking about is from my first good graft that took really well. Not sure what variety it is but it is grafted to a nice bridgesii too.As stated I prefer to sell to Melb buyers as I don't have heaps of time to package and prepare things to send. Root stocks will be sold as well. I am still sorting out what cuts I am going to take to my new home and I have my Peru vacation approaching very soon.So if I dont get back to you I am sorry but have heaps on atm

Due to people want better photos and more info on the grafts I will be auctioning them off in a seperate thread, I will also auction off some cutting and this will help me manage what I am selling.

Sorry to anyone that has PM me regarding the loph grafts. All of the graft except for 2 are my own work. I also have grafts that aren't in the pics.

I will make a thread soon and sell them one by one.

Happy bidding

i wanted to buy the graft :(

Due to people want better photos and more info on the grafts I will be auctioning them off in a seperate thread, I will also auction off some cutting and this will help me manage what I am selling.

Sorry to anyone that has PM me regarding the loph grafts. All of the graft except for 2 are my own work. I also have grafts that aren't in the pics.

I will make a thread soon and sell them one by one.

Happy bidding

Bump for graft auction

Mate super keen on some grafts!!

lovelight: if you are really in california, you would probably be able to acquire lophs quicker and easier through a more local supplier.

getting them sent from Australia sounds a little bit silly.

Is this sale still going?????

Yes sale is on, first graft will be auctioned up this weekend I will make a new thread.

Thanks everyone for your interest :)

pencil me down for a giant a 4 ribbed bridge

Edited by mud