The Corroboree
ErraneousHerbalist

Delosperma cooperi give away!

Hey all, this has been in the works for a while.

But it's finally ready, I have 46 well rooted D.cooperi cuttings to give away back to this great community.

All I want in return is you to either send me a self addressed envelope with five dollars in it to for postage. OR send me any enthnobotanical seeds/cuttings in return and I'll cover postage. If your an ethno-noob just pop us a line and it's free.

2-5+ plants pp depending on the interest.

I would post pictures but my camera is broken at the moment. I'll post some phone pictures tomorrow.

EH.

Edited by ErraneousHerbalist

i would love a delosperma been looking for this one,,, pm sent....sure i can find something to send you in return also!....

• Like 1

I'm a n00b....and that sounds very scabby of me...so I'll PM ya and discuss there :unsure:

Assassin, don't worry about it, thats the way it works.

For example Erraneous Herbalist had thrust upon him vast ethnobotanical riches as a welcome to the place. He's just payin' it forward. You take these gifts, and one day you might offer something else back into the cycle of sunshine. Or not, there's no obligation. Just say thanks and leave feedback on his reputation thread.

Erraneous, nice offer, mate. Youre going to be busy packing up 46 plants. Don't suppose you have any D. bosseranum ?

Edited by Psylo Dread
  • Like 1

sweet thanks man pm sent :-)

Assassin, don't worry about it, thats the way it works.

For example Erraneous Herbalist had thrust upon him vast ethnobotanical riches as a welcome to the place. He's just payin' it forward. You take these gifts, and one day you might offer something else back into the cycle of sunshine. Or not, there's no obligation. Just say thanks and leave feedback on his reputation thread.

Erraneous, nice offer, mate. Youre going to be busy packing up 46 plants. Don't suppose you have any D. bosseranum ?

Yeah sure is man. Just paying it forward. On the note of D.bosseranum, no I'm sorry.

In regards to when they shall be posted I will post them all in one hit next monday. So you have until then to claim then I shall work out what's what. If payment etc. isn't worked out before then; hakuna matata/no wakas. I'll post em' anyways.

I would love one of these if you still have one.

Yes! Hit me up! I will be dividing the lot between everyone on Saturday. So until then keep claiming!

I have PM can i jump aboard?

Good on ya mate for being so generous, hopefully i can spread the love in times to come

chef

• Like 1

please be careful of these beautiful plants guys if your thinking of dmt.... incorrect knowledge will result in death.......

one awesome feature is the dmt type changes depending the seasons of the year :D

il put my hands up for one please :)

they look amazing.

Edited by 7baz
  • Like 1

.... incorrect knowledge will result in death.......

That sounds very serious. How will it result in death?

the presence of oxalic acid if not prepared correctly ?

I really dont think anyone should be thinking of D.cooperii as a bountiful DMT source.

Nice one mate I'm keen as mustard for some!

Cheers heaps dude :wink:

• Like 1

I'm curious. What part of the plant is said to contain the majority of that lovely chemical? I'd prefer to just grow it because I believe if I ever wanted to go down that route I could just use A. longifolia which is said to be fairly abundant in SA.

I like D. cooperi because of its awesome looking flowers and the fact it is an 'ice plant'.

Hey All,

I am incredibly sorry for the delay! I was not payed last week when I was hoping to be -inb4 I paid via paypal-. But it has been sorted out now.

To all WA members, it will be in the post tomorrow.

Sorry!

Erraneous.

Not to worry, apologies are not necessary. If i remember correctly it is you whom is giving away these plants for free.

Thank you

• Like 1

Is there any of these left? I'll gladly send you a plant in exchange. PM me and let me know.

Recieved mine today mate :) thanks heaps! nicely packed too mate

Chef

• Like 1

Recieved mine today mate :) thanks heaps! nicely packed too mate

Chef

Remeber to leave trade feedback! B)

Edit: Oh, wait... Thank you! :D

Edited by ErraneousHerbalist

arrived safely today!...thanks erraneous, brilliant specimen..cheers mate!

• Like 1