The Corroboree
incognito

Urgent-nangs in new town

Amyone know where1 can purchase bulbs for my baking needs? Please pm!

Edited by incognito

i feel for u incog, sry no leads.. try 24hour deli's

my local foodland has a glass display case full of them at the counter where you buy your cancer sticks.

So blatantly obvious B)

$6 a pack too :drool2:

sorry to tease incog

newtown? they sell them at both the franklins and foodworks.

from urban dictionary:

bulb bride

Usually a dental assistant who marries the dentist she assists in the hope of gaining more ready and constant access to . . . no, not nitrous oxide, but said dentist's financial assets. In return, the assistant covers for and tries her best to enable the dentist's own nitrous oxide addiction. She does this by participating fully in the addiction with him. Also known as a nitrous whore.

Pure nitrous oxide addiction is very rare among health care professionals, being the rarest among the drugs abuse by this group. When addiction does develop, however, it is most commonly part of a poly-drug abuse pattern and is usually the minor component of the addiction as in the case of the "bulb bride" wannabe, who plays up her mild addiction to the NO supply while becoming even more addicted to the credit cards, banking and investment accounts of her nitrous-huffing boss. Bulb brides habitually enter the office on weekends to find their husbands dead asleep in dental operatory chairs with nitrous masks still strapped on and have been known to turn up the nitrous flow to lethal levels, though only after learning the whereabouts and acquiring safe access to their husbands' not inconsiderable financial assets.

• Like 5

I so desperately need a nitrous whore. Any applicants?

You cheating bastard, Incog. I thought that I was your NW? Was that sleepless night in Tijuana nothing to you? When you looked into my eyes and passed me that N2O filled condom, I thought that it was Forever. Or was I just another one of your "flings"?

• Like 1

please choose me, i'll do anything you want

Ha ha ha. I love Fatima's. Just don't tell the guy you want a falafel kebab, because, technically, a kebab has to have kebab meat on it to be a kebab, not a falafel, and if you make that mistake the guy there will torture you about it for a good ten minutes.

• Like 1

newtown? they sell them at both the franklins and foodworks.

Don't forget the 7\11 and the IGA as well.

Come to think of it, where can't you buy nangs in newtown???

I can remember when cream bulbs were $3.11 a box, and on the shelf in every Woolworths... Oh for those times again :(

i've never even seen a nang let alone tried one

i've never even seen a nang let alone tried one

and you wont in perth unless you look for them.

Again u will find it hard. Like kava, nangs are NOT for little bitches.

i want you inside me incog

• Like 2

and you wont in perth unless you look for them.

??? I'm not even from perth and on foot, I found nangs @ 4 am in the morning :P Think it was the 2nd or 3rd 24hour convenience store had them. They were $10 a box, but hey it was 4am. Down the road from them, but not within walking distance they are only like 6.50 a box. Also 24hours, they had a good selection of cones and even a few bongs inside a closed cabinet. I just asked and they appeared. Don't bother searching, just ask. If they have them they are happy to sell u a sleave or two. ;)

(This was in perth)

Edited by naja naja

haha gotta be the kardy deli??? you got lucky naja, i know people who have taken 2 days to find them. Most of the places you ask at just give you a funny look and a "what the hell are they?". That deli also sells incense

Thanks for the help guys. Have created some very pretty cakes

• Like 2

Photos please!

Anyone know if that 24 hour place near Jandakot sells bulb. I've never been in there. It's called the Spud Shed. Apparently it's on federal airport land so they are able to open 24hrs in perth.

hmmm might have to check it out, i wonder if they sell incense? i doubt it

Photos please!

Every good cake needs whipped cream

and Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge

penis_cake.jpg

• Like 2