The Corroboree
danshaman

Brisbane ethno meet

Hey all

Just wondering if anyone else around the brisbane are would be keen on starting a meet up for all us plantheads :rolleyes:

Or If there is already one please let me know!

cheers

dan

Hey dude ppl over at AE are planning one for this weekend at beewah on the sunny coast. It might be a bit far and it's not finalized yet but i thought id give you a heads up

Id travel down to brissy every now and then if there was a regular meet :)

Thanks man I've just signed up with them today

it would be great if you could update us on it if I don't get on there before the weekend

might be able to make it

hopefully some brizzy guys get on here so we can get somethin happening!

Yeah and it should be a SE QLD meeting in brisi so Gold Coasters can come too :)

I would still love to go climb Wollumbin (Mt Warning) in Uki just out of Murwillumbah one day with a bunch of people from The Corroboree.

But until then a Brisi meet will have to do. Count me In

Come to Coffs Harbour!!!!!!!!

Chef

Any chance of a meet in Vegas in the next two weeks? Can't do the weekend of the 21st-22nd, might be able to do the one after.. or weekdays.

Edited by OpticalChatpie

yet another bump

doin camping the week of the 20th sometime

tiz my birthday and i also belive it is niggles aswell

dunno where or excactly when yet but it shall happen

I may be transferring to fisherman island with work In January, more Ching Ching plus I will be closer to my kid. Is there much of an ethno scene around there? It's close to brissy yah? Doofs etc?

Im not in brissy but am close enough to make it to meets (doofs@ incognito, sounds like u like what i like :P) let me know dan if u get something down pat as i have been itching to get to a meet but am too far away for any other meet i hear of

Chef

yes there is some planning over in ae

is there alot of people from here over there or is there some friendly rivalry going on there?

I would like to get meets posted here to so more people can make it

there is a degree of bad blood between the two forums but brisbane AE meets have been cross-posted before. ultimately they don't really need to be, the brisbane crew mostly hang out at AE so head over there to find out when meets are on.

yes there are some sab folk who participate.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

Its probably not fair or correct to say there is bad blood between the 2 forums as a whole. Certain people for sure but quite a few people are members at both sites, though they may have preference for one forum.

Why hasnt this thread been engaging with the thread started by niggles which has also been cross posted at AE?

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30685&view=findpost&p=342239

• Like 1

Just to add, Dan there is no reason why meets cant be posted here too. In the past they often were but then it normally always ended up being only AE people that actually went to the meets so I think people just stopped posting here.

The more the merrier. Its normally just the same crew that rocks up so new faces are always good.