The Corroboree
Jamison Schuetz

Psilocybe ovideocystidiata spore prints for sale!

*disclaimer; I cannot send mushroom spore prints to: Australia, Idaho, California, or Ohio and other countries and places, please check your

local laws before ordering my prints!

I have some fresh and sterile Psilocybe ovideocystidiata spore prints for sale! These mushroom spore prints are $30.00 each! I will pay for all shipping/handling costs, sorry this is a little expensive, but supply is limited. If you want to order these mushroom spore prints or other mushroom spore prints email me or PM me. Thanks!

Jamison

• Like 1

Does anyone actually ever buy from you Jamison lol?

• Like 3

Yes, but "80% of people over at the corroboree"scam him so he has to sell a lot to make a profit.

I guess he must sell 1 or 2 which is a good $60 profit.

Is there one of those trade review threads for "Jamison Schuetz(xxxx)"

That is pretty damning evidence. Have you mentioned that anywere on this site Jamison?

I challenge you to mention 4 members that have "scammed you" to backup your ratio.

Edited by eatfoo
  • Like 1

I honestly dont know how you havn't been warned or even banned here Jamison. Never seen you contribute anything apart for spam to this forum.

Prints should always be passed for free or trade at the most. Asking for money will get you bad Karma!

• Like 5

speaking of free prints... I have an amazonia print that was gifted to me. I dont have the facilities to study it properly. If anyone would like it p.m me and i will send on.

Your relentless jamison :lol:

Edit* -gone

Edited by tipz
  • Like 4

You cant post something like this on another board without bringing facts on the table or at least mentioning it around here. I dont say its not possible you have been burned because you work in a grey area but i have enormous problems to think that 80% of our people are dishonest. If people send cash via post its always possible that postmen steal it. We recently had a test in germany and it turned out that 60% of all cash letters were stolen.

Jamison, please elaborate that statement because thats a serious thing to say and i have doubts our members rip people off. I dont want a public name calling but you cant post something like this without being able to back it up in any way.

Edited by Evil Genius
  • Like 4

Not another Jamison thread! These do nothing but bring unwanted attention to this forum. In my opinion, it's worse than people discussing Acacia or whatever. If someone really wants to pay a zillion bucks to break the law for prints of species that can't be cultivated, they can do it through sporeworks . com. Don't do it here.

Jamison: you blow goats! If you're picking so many of these interesting species, why don't you at least entertain us with some photos of your hunts, instead of fishing for $$. As Hillbilly said: contribute or get outta here.

• Like 5

hasnt a mod already suggested to open one thread and just bump that?

Jamison will not be offering items again that are illegal in australia. We allow such posts occasionally because we are well aware that we have many overseas members. But it was never meant to be a regular thing.

And if he doesn't put up or apologise in regards to the statement about our members then he will be banned.

I am closing his other threads.

• Like 3

Maybe he meant to say, "80% of my trades over at the corroboree are scams"

• Like 6

Hahaha, eatfoo, I couldn't help but laugh.

suppose its whether you want the forum to attract people who are iether just buyers or just sellers, or mainly growers, i like growers :wink:

it just kind of feels like you're walking up to a group of strangers and saying 'Hey do you want something illegal? i've never seen another Jamison Schuetz post other giving info about products in his own threads. and he's got 145 posts, which = alot of new threads

Edited by bulls on parade

i might be pal, you'll never know :wink:

hi,

sorry guys i didn't respond because i was sleeping. i would never want to get banned, and sometimes people do order from me. i hope torsten does not ban me. i don't really know what to say about this, so i'm waiting for someone to order...thanks guys.

Jamison

• Like 1

hi,

sorry guys i didn't respond because i was sleeping. i would never want to get banned, and sometimes people do order from me. i hope torsten does not ban me. i don't really know what to say about this, so i'm waiting for someone to order...thanks guys.

Jamison

Why you ignoring the part about how you say most of your trades here you got scammed. I think maybe this needs to be addressed???

• Like 1

Laughable... :wave-finger:

Edited by Bretloth

lol

• Like 1

[edited by admin]

a pissed off paranoid schizophrenic!

Jamison

Good to see you have taken a mature approach to this issue.

Edited so I am not the one looking like a twat

Edited by GoOnThen

Guys, Jamison and I were chatting and making progress. and then this? not everyone is stable enough to cope with that sort of criticism - verging on bullying. I thought we embraced quirkiness here rather than destroy it :scratchhead:

I've made his last post invisible, because he was clearly losing it. he has already given me a good reason for his spiritplant post and he was going to explain it here too and also post an apology there, but was asking me for advice first [hence the delay].

Jamison might not be perfect with his ID or even his collecting, but does that mean his goods should be made entirely unavailable? I am trying to find a way that is workable for everone.

For those who have a problem with him via their DIRECT trading experiences, please use the reputation forum.

• Like 2

hello guys, well i sortof got pissed off and am a little stressed lately. Torsten and me worked out a deal that I can only post my items about once every six months. i am glad i didn't get banned, it surprised me completely, i am issuing an apology here, i am sorry. i am totally amazed that Torsten did not ban me. i am very sorry about the vulgar language. i guess i am praying that torsten does not ban me, as this really is the best forum in my opinion, so once again i am sorry to those that saw the post. i have been having some personal issues lately and was just pissed that my posts recieved annoying chatter from other members. sorry to Torsten and to the entire forum.

good luck,

Jamison

• Like 5

Hi Guys, i know his post came across extremely strong but i think we should give him one last chance to see if it works because he gave an understandable excuse for the comments in the link. Torstens plan is pretty good and if Jamison follows it, it should be no problem for people to overlook his post. I wont go into detail as Torsten worked it out and im sure he will write a little bit more about it later when he finds the time. Jamison will be given one Thread and one Thread only. Thats what we asked him to do for months now and im happy to see this finally being excecuted. But i would like to see people actually posting trading experiences to make sure that there is some way for us to know that everything is in order. And people will need to stop making fun of him and needs not to be bullied unless it is justified or doesnt deliver what he promised. So let´s be fair and gentle as long as he follows the rules torsten sets him. bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius
  • Like 1

Just to be clear, the arrangment we have is that Jamison can make a new post every 6 months. however he can edit his post [except for the title] as required. There are a few other members here who have a single trading thread and they just update and maintain that as needed. That's the model I am promosing for jamison. It will eliminate the incriminating subject lines, the high humber of posts, and the fact that he often forgets the disclaimers. extra trading posts will be deleted or merged and warn points given as needed, so please make sure to adhere to the arrangement.

There will also be no more poppy pods offered regardless of disclaimers and regional limitations.

This limitation only applies to the trading type posts. Jamison, please feel free to post images and other information in the other forums. In fact we strongly encourage you to do so as it will dramatically help your trading reputation and general standing here. It will also increase demand for your product and interest in your trading posts.

tumblr_ltwmf2Oi5u1qen75u.gif
  • Like 4