The Corroboree
ThunderIdeal

favourite online suppliers for legal supplements

i couldn't find an old thread to put this on :blush: it shouldn't be a new thread but it is

some of you have lots of experience with webstores. i spend a bit on pills from retailers, vits/mins, glucosamine, antioxidants. it adds up especially the latter, and as a consumer i have no idea what i'm doing. for instance every spirulina brand claims to have the edge over all of their competition.

not to mention it takes so long to find the vitamin you're after that you just give up on comparing it to other brands and buy the first one you find.

where can i get cheap bulk supplements?

america! ive been buying stuff of bodybuilding.com for a while, they have a lots of stuff (not just bodybuilding stuff)and an good layout so you can scan through and compare prices, ingredients and user reveiws. you pay a little for postage but for what you save on price it eeasily pays off and if you order more before you run out you dont need to send express and you save that way too. just make sure you check the availability of the items so you dont have to wait too long

cory

All of my bodybuilding supps I can't buy from BB.com I buy from Ebay.com.au There are a few sellers and they are all having a price war against each other. Most of them have vitamins.

Bodybuilding.com also has vitamins, glucosamine and antioxidants, you just can't get protein or testosterone etc sent here.

that raises another question i will lazily post for others to answer.

do you suppose any of the stuff bodybuilders use would come in handy for people who are doing yoga, martial arts etc but aren't looking to bulk up...? i know some stimulants get around like theobromine and geranamine, i know creatine is useful although it isn't vegetarian. i'm living in the past though. there are all of these new formulations for muscle heads so i wonder if they offer much for other physical endeavours.

Anyone had trouble getting DMAA in?i couldn't find it on customs website and was thinking about ordering some in power form.

Summers coming and last time i got this off a friend and dropped 10 kgs in 2 months

Edited by george_667

bcaas for faster recovery, a pre workout supp would be good for any exercise get the most out of your workout if your not sensitive to caffine tho i have trouble sleeping after taking. and l arginine helps more blood get to your muscles wich would be good for all types of excercise too i guess

heres a topic i started a few days ago people came up with some herbs that can be used aswell

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=29821&pid=330465&st=0entry330465

Edited by coryWA

Anyone had trouble getting DMAA in?i couldn't find it on customs website and was thinking about ordering some in power form.

Summers coming and last time i got this off a friend and dropped 10 kgs in 2 months

DMAA is completely legal to import into Australia. I got some at the start of the year for the gym. If your ordering from the main store email them and get a bulk rate.

I found that when I used a high dose for a few days in a row I got stim dick so I stopped using it.

i get most my herbal supps from Koda.

dmaa from ebay.

that raises another question i will lazily post for others to answer.

do you suppose any of the stuff bodybuilders use would come in handy for people who are doing yoga, martial arts etc but aren't looking to bulk up...? i know some stimulants get around like theobromine and geranamine, i know creatine is useful although it isn't vegetarian. i'm living in the past though. there are all of these new formulations for muscle heads so i wonder if they offer much for other physical endeavours.

Protein would help with muscle recovery, use a cutting protein if your worried about weight gain. Skins compression tights for recovery, I sleep in mine at night. DMAA/Geranamine is probably banned in your martial art, it's a nasty one though give it a miss. Creatine is good for recovery. A good Multi-Vitamin is probably the most important. L-Carnitine for energy - I have used it before every game of hockey in the last 9 years.

any other recommendations for boring nute supplements? so far i've heard bodybuilding.com

i will edit in some bookmarks i've saved to see if anybody recommends any of them. i am just copying links not making recommendations.

http://www.thorne.com/

http://organicpharmacy.org

http://www.qhi.co.uk/

http://www.mrsupplement.com.au/

http://www.ultimatephysique.com.au/

Edited by ThunderIdeal

I love any supplements by BSN, they make potent shit mainly for bodybuilding, have used some of their stuff for studying also gets you really mentally alert.

I use iherb.com for all the supps I buy for myself & others.

Using DHL shipping (usually $12 but sometimes discounted to $8 and every now and then, $4), my packages arrive in 3-5 days. The package goes into transit within hours and shipping runs over the weekend/public holidays. International air mail is $4 and apparently the average time for Australia is 10 days (? I recall) but I've always used DHL because they'll continue to attempt to deliver it to your door to sign for it, or you can give them permission/instructions to leave it on your property.

iherb seem to be trusted by customs because I've never had a package inspected. (they won't ship anything that is considered problematic in your country)

they sometimes have major discounts and the high turnover means fresh stock.

for common supps I use Now brand, Jarrow, Doctor's Best etc and they can be 1/3 price of local suppliers. (you can check for yourself if you compare a few prices between iherb and the ebay link above...I just compared 5 random products and all were 50-70% cheaper on iherb)

the high number of product ratings/reviews can be helpful too in terms of feedback re efficacy but it's also interesting to see for what purpose people are using the products

Edited by coin
  • Like 1

www.smartpowders.com ?

Very much this.

I'm expecting an order from there sometime this week. Their selection is huge and cheap... even with shipping to Aus it's really cheaper than most of the Australian sites (Assuming you can find some of it over here at all).

I just ordered from these guys: http://stores.benl.ebay.be/Supplement-Nexus?_trksid=p4340.l2563 US Based: melatonine, 5htp, LDOP, nootropics, synephrine, and all that in powder

very cheap and free shipping if you buy three items.