The Corroboree
El Presidente Hillbillios

A Doof Not To Miss!!

any chance i could get a lift from central? is this next weekend?

No, this is the last weekend of October, so in a month. I'll give you a lift then, if you like.

Hey all, just a heads up for anyone that thinking about doofin.

I really wanna see some of you guys out doofin with us! So i begged 5 free entries from the organisers. The first five people to the gate that say theyre on the planthead guest list will get in for free.

Thats saving $80!

Most people would know how these things are run, but incase you aint familure you register at the forum at http://www.noisychicken.com/

The email that you use to sign up will receive the directions to the party a day or so before the party. These kind of things used to be organised through facebook. But now with facebook changes this is impossible so thats how its done now....

Anyhoo enoough rabbling...

Doof on!!

• Like 1

wow $80 each??? Are all doofs over there around that price???

heres a little WA doof....

Edited by Bush Turkey

Yeah most of the big, three plus days ones are round that price these days.

Looks lie a good doof, this one will be a fair bit bigger than that one though, prolly between 500-1000 people

Hey all, just a heads up for anyone that thinking about doofin.

I really wanna see some of you guys out doofin with us! So i begged 5 free entries from the organisers. The first five people to the gate that say theyre on the planthead guest list will get in for free.

Thats saving $80!

Most people would know how these things are run, but incase you aint familure you register at the forum at http://www.noisychicken.com/

The email that you use to sign up will receive the directions to the party a day or so before the party. These kind of things used to be organised through facebook. But now with facebook changes this is impossible so thats how its done now....

Anyhoo enoough rabbling...

Doof on!!

Nice work HB! Sounds like an ace deal, but I won't be there until Saturday so I doubt the planthead-connection is gonna work for me. :blink:

3 plus days!!! thats awesome! we rarely get 2 night ones. The biggest one ive been to had about 500. cant wait to doof east coast style

summer psyfari is another good one. Usually not far off 1000 people Last time i was there 5 days! Just goes till everyone has had enough LOL

awesome! cant say i really like big doofs. do you guys have smaller ones???

If i had transport and less uni commitments I would be there with bells on :BANGHEAD2: , Noisychicken parties rock!

Got a pretty interesting lineup for this one to

If I wasn't so far away and had some funds I would deffinately be there. These parties look awesome! Everyone says Victoria is the doof capital, but I dunno :huh:

Cheers

Yawning man I think I can comfortably say that VIC is well and truly where it's at for the Aussie doof scene :drool2: (contemplates moving to vic and all the doofing goodness that goes on down south) hahaha

Nevertheless Australia certainly has a healthy doof scene and plenty of local talent that keeps it interesting!

I think the whole vic verses nsw versus qld doof argument is just a case of the grass being greener on the other side.

Theyre all goood!

Yeah man. I think I see more nsw doofs advertised coz i'm friends with a few kents from nsw on facebook. I sorta wish I was living up there just so I could tag along with you guys. I've only been to Somatica this year coz i've got fuck all cash, missed out on a heap of good looking doofs. Keep up to good work Billy.

cheers

I'm heading to "Lost the Plot" here in Vic this weekend. Yummy Funktion One vibrations against my ear drums... Then on the main stage 'Grouch', 'Merkaba' THEN 'Tetrameth'! That's going to be my kinda sonic threesome B)

thats an awesome lineup!!! check out megapixel. shes from WA crew. not on the website yet but shes playing. only been producing a little while but shes awesome! Seen S&M project last weekend! they awesome

check out megapixel. shes from WA crew. not on the website yet but shes playing. only been producing a little while but shes awesome!
Thanks for the heads up, I'll endeavor to do just that :)

"Second Stage -- Fri - 8:45pm – 10:15pm Mega Pixel"

From the Facebook page. Through the Funktion One goodness :innocent_n:

I like the concept of each DJ choosing an artist.

Who should i be looking out for psy/trance wise? I haven't heard alot of those artists.

Looking forward to Shpongle, Emancipator, Prodigy and Aphrodite.

If psy is your thing you'd be mad to miss Hallucinogen, Talpa, Sensient, Zen Mechanics, Bliss & Azax Syndrom & Tryambaka (unsure of the dj's playing said artists though)

These things look awesome.

It's a pity I'm not seeing any in SA, I'd love to head to one.

Looks amazing!!

I haven't been doofing much lately, BUT - this halloween we have Tom Cosm, The Mollusk AND Curcuit Bent... crikey :drool2:

• Like 1