The Corroboree
ballzac

I want a high-end sextoy

? noo no, you miss it i didn't mean at all that you were discriminating, i mean just as a general principal, the bit at the end, i hate people talking general principals in these things so i put that in to maybe show the kind of implicit limits inherent to supposedly totalizing principals like 'people shouldn't be descriminated against based on sexual preference' etc, i mean it only as a kind of self effacing point

10k for a cherry pop? You'd hope there was no QC on it prior to being sent your way...

? noo no, you miss it i didn't mean at all that you were discriminating, i mean just as a general principal, the bit at the end, i hate people talking general principals in these things so i put that in to maybe show the kind of implicit limits inherent to supposedly totalizing principals like 'people shouldn't be descriminated against based on sexual preference' etc, i mean it only as a kind of self effacing point

Sorry mate, I'm lost. Not sure what I've said to get you offside. Apologies if I've said something not to your taste.

am sincerely thinking of buying one.. see if i can register bank account , drivers license , medicare etc etc as a entity.

this way when the cops , sheriff , debt collectors arrive at my door step il just point.. ugh.. she is over there lol

and i can bet i can legally do this too.

make a system and it can be unmade.

you will always find stupid dumb ass loopholes in our modern world.

i reckon give it ten more years when they combine something so real looking like that with technology... we would have issues trying to identify the real thing from the fake.. its going to happen either we like it or not.

artificial intelligence.

for a very long time the openness of gay and lesbian was closed from the outside world , it was seen as unacceptable.

give it time and the same will happen with doll like artificial intelligence , it will become common place.

it could probably be done now, if you look at the newer "catwalk" model you could program it to give you a blowjob. cock recognition software should be a breeze too, as well as depth perception etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_p0qAIuHdE&feature=related

? Rabaelthazar you're not offside i like your points, i maybe dislike some ideas but not the people speaking them (esp on the internets (except maybe psylodread(-j/k))), reading over tonight's exchange i don't even think we did disagree? if we did i still lubs ya.

it's been a long day, i'm off to bed

Sweet dreams then. Glad we're all good.

Checkout the new Fleshlight Freaks. I dunno what the appeal's meant to be with the zombie dildo :scratchhead:. The cyborg one looks kinda cool though.

The drac one takes the cake. The cyborg one kind of looks like a face.

Edited by tripsis

I have a feeling that the Na'vi one will get the best sale rate. Though my favourites are drac for the fleshlight and cyborg for the dildo. The drac dildo just looks so damn menacing.

The zombie light might be a good tool for all those necros out there...

The vampire dildo might get better sales if it was a "Twilight" dildo.

kangooros have a pouch for babys.

Just put the picture on it if immobilized.

But really, I think I would create androids [nonliving] as a butler, the maid, and a sex doll [emotional not actual sex] for my mansion which probably on a planatoid without a atmosphere.

As emotional devices [androids] but might be hard to repair after 200 years of being exposed to outerspace with no atmosphere as a buffer zone from the sun's radiation.

Though a lack of atmosphere also prevents oxidation of the metallic parts, and the drying of any oils/lubricants in the mechanisms. Probably more good than harm.

alot of these sex robots have the purpose of companionship for the elderly or the disabled, when i watched the presentations for ''roxxy'' a few years back this was the target demographic of the manufaturers. the roxxy has a internet connection and a computer inbuilt also so that it is multipurpose ie it can do the banking and groceries etc..............it has 4 defined moods you can set also ie bimbo, mother, normal, sweety.

dont forget there are a lot more purposes in the world than just fucking and horny blokes, we forget very quickly that things like ipads for example come from technology that was first designed to enable disabled people to have a better quality of life, many people forget this and think ipads come from technology to make twittering easier......this couldnt be further from the truth, especially in regards to touch screens and companion robots.