The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Happy Cadaver

Guinea pigs wanted.

I'm after a few people to try out an extract i've been working on. It's a relaxing, sedating blend and i'm happy with a first attempt made today, enough to offer a few people a try. If your up to it, send me your love.

Edited by darcy

i'll be in it, darcy :)

my hand is up, ive sent you an email dude.

I'd be up for it :D

LOL darcy - no problem.

did you know that at least a couple of forum members go to Uni near you? I just don't think anyone knows what area you are in these days.

Torsten, did you delete my post? If you did, can you explain me in pm why, plz?

no I didn't. no idea what and when you posted.

hmm, well, very weird, it's the third time or something this happens. And only at this forum, never had it on another.

Well, if you still have room for another one, i'm your man

Product tested last night, definitely something active in there.

I'll type up my notes, and post the report tonight.

Thanks for the opportunity to trial this new product Darcy, and thanks for making something new for the community to enjoy. :)

edit: Here's the scoop.

3 cones of MJ ingested in 30 minutes prior to testing. This is usual rate of smoking for me on any given night. Feeling slightly relaxed from MJ, not stoned yet.

T: 0:00 Pyrolized >.1gm of resin extract in a brass conepiece, lined with mesh screen, through a waterpipe. Smoked resin ball in two draws. While still holding in the first draw, the effects started to become apparent; a slight pressure was felt in the temples, and forehead, with a mild, 'fogging' of the mind, somewhat reminiscent of a Salvinorin come-on. After smoking whole amount, a slight heavyness was felt in the limbs, and a sense of mild euphoria was apparent. A few little giggles. Warmth felt in temples. (another subject also reported warmth inbetween the shoulder blades at this time after ingestion). Still not at all uncomfortable in any way. Instant relaxation.

T: 0:05 I'm stoned after only 3 cones of MJ, and this tiny bit of extract, rather than the usual 10 cones it takes to get there. 'Fogging of the mind' brought on by extract has cleared, and mainly feel MJ effects in that regard, now.

T: 0:15 Tapering of 'stone effects'. Pressure in head has subsided, limbs still heavy. Euphoria still present.

T: 0:25 Slight mental agitation, somewhat like smoking too much MJ in one sitting. (I'm no stranger to Marijuana induced psychosis, unfortunately)

T: 0:30 Feel fine now. Just nice and relaxed. Heavy eyelids, and limbs.

T: 0:55 Slight moment of mental disassociation, somewhat akin to that notoriously named group of drugs. Lasted for less than two seconds, unfortunately.

T: 1:20 Smoked a fourth, and fifth cone of MJ, now feel very stoned.

T: 1:40 Pleasantly relaxed, and very stoned, so I retire to the bedroom. Woke the next morning feeling as if I had still been pretty baked the night before, but felt generally relaxed and surprisingly happy and upbeat all day. Normally I would have smoke 3-5 cones per half hour, all night long, but last night I smoked 5, or maybe there was a sixth that I don't remember, over the space of about 2-2.5 hours. This stuff made me quite happily relaxed, and maybe even provided that extra bit of 'stone' that I'm always looking for, but due to my tolerance, is usually unnatainable these days.

Nice stuff Darcy! Very nice, and synergised with MJ wonderfully. :D

I'll try twice that dose, while sober, in the next few days.

2nd edit:

I should've added, I'm a 6'0", 22 year old male, roughly 80kg. Been smoking MJ chronically for 5 years, or so. Take 60mg of Methylphenidate(Ritalin) per day, but the Ritalin was out of my system by the time of the trial.

The smoke was also quite pleasant tasting, and very smooth to inhale, for a resin. :)

[ 04. September 2005, 02:21: Message edited by: Benzito ]

ok i had similar a expeeience

smoke 100 mg in a pipe

it smoked nicely.

i was straight when i smoked it and it's effects were subtle and pleasant, the body felt relaxed and calm so too the mind, i found this smoke to be quite nice and enjoyable and wish i had more to take the effects futher, it is similar to mj but not as distinct or overwhelming as mj. my eyes feel slightly heavy and i feel content

thanks for the product darcy and i look forward to being able to get more

[ 03. September 2005, 12:28: Message edited by: hebrew ]

I just edited my report, and added some important details at the bottom. :)

More reports coming when I try it with the herb but:

I recieved the stuff, and it was a small flat squishy cake that smelt quite nice.

I divided that up into 4 balls and packed a billy with some damiana and stuck the ball on top. Fired her up and sucked till done, no effects noticed really. Tastes different but nice.

Next two balls went on top of some lotus, still no effects really, which is unusual 'cos usually 2 cones of lotus messes me up.

Only one ball left, so I spent the whole day just smoking lotus ( ) until some shiva turned up. About to try a cone of shiva and the ball, will edit this post with results.

EDIT:

I've been working on cutting my weed intake back, and I've lowered my tolerance to the point where 0.5g is a few days worth of smoke. I packed a tiny cone of just weed in a pipe and hit that, then (in the interests of consistency) one half cone of weed in a billy with a ball on top.

I feel nice :D

Mild analgesic feeling and my mind has slowed down so I'm not thinking all the time non stop.

The effects are more than just the weed, like Benz said, I'm thinking I should've smoked it all in larger doses like everyone else :P

[ 04. September 2005, 04:05: Message edited by: apothecary ]

Mild calming effects when taken on its own. Taken as an admixture wth mj, the experience is changed to a more relaxing one. This is where the product really shines, imho.

I will definitely be purchasing some when it become available. thanx D :D

oh yeah, it seems to have changed my avatar??? wack stuff indeed

[ 04. September 2005, 05:30: Message edited by: Bacchant ]

Maybe it should just be called 'Synergy'?

EDIT: lol...I'm more straight now. I want more :P

[ 04. September 2005, 05:51: Message edited by: apothecary ]

Hey i got mine on friday :D cheers Darcy :)

I have only tried a very small amount a tiny pinch with MJ in a water pipe, very nice taste and relaxed and dream like feeling, very nice synergy with MJ. I only had 2 cones of this

I going to wait till next week when im straight and have nothing in my system to gauge the full effects :D

Nice Blend Darcy look forward to the new product.

I'd like to update, that you definitely notice the effects from the synergy if you smoke again without the stuff!

It was like something was missing, and I wanted it back! :P

I will definitely be adding this product to my medicine bag as soon as it comes out. I think it'd be perfect for relaxing after a stressful office day.

my despise for pharmacutical companies has grow a bit more. oh, and i recommended it to a mate, just last nite.

[ 05. September 2005, 07:52: Message edited by: Bacchant ]

No, not really any strong flow-on effects for me.

But, I always have a herb hangover, so who knows?

I plan to try it whilst sober in the next few days. Will keep you posted.

yeah I tried some last night, added a little to the mull bowl, Its has a nice smell and taste and definantly active, felt a very pleasant throbbing (pressure) sensation around the temples and a pleasant warming sensation. Very relaxing works well with mj, going to try it without tonight. Thanks Darcy!!!

Ok I tried this product first after 2 cones of MJ, I agree the synergy is good, added a more cloudy relaxed feeling to it (like codeine does) unlike the 'high' I get from just MJ. On its own I felt some decent effects, heavy limbs, foggy thought and a desire to just sit and relax, this lasted approx 45-60mins for me. Product seemed to give the same effects with a water pipe and a peace pipe, but the peacy seemed to work a bit better. Good product Darcy

Alrite I finally got around to trying mine out.

I smoked the whole lot in one cone and felt soem mild effects reminiscent of MJ coming on about half way through the cone. After i finished it i went and lay down and just stared at my roof, i felt very lethargic and lazy and also some euphoria was noticed. Effects lasted about 15 min before i fell asleep. It was very nice though.

Finally got around to trying this last night.

I smoked it on top of a small amount of Calea leaf and found it to be a very pleasant relaxing stone. I smoked 1/4 of what was sent to me. My copilot had 1/2, combined with some of Herbmajik's excellent Leonotis leonurus tincture. She claimed it didn't do anything but I suspect if she had stopped talking for more than 30 seconds she would have noticed it.

I couldn't quite figure out what it smelled like - it was familiar and quite pleasant but I'm not sure what it was.

The only negative factor was that it was a bit too compressed and hard and didn't smoke well for this reason. I'm not a frequent smoker and I would find it quite hard to get through more than what I had.

I don't smoke cannabis so I can't comment on synergies, but I found this to be have a similar function, which is cool because sometimes I wish I could enjoy weed. I would be happy to buy this product once it is available.

Thanks Darcy :D .