The Corroboree
7baz

mass shooting in norway , gov building bombed.

Civilisations and their populations are changing. They always did. And if the white population should really disapear someday, its actually not that big of a loss to the human race looking at the actions of the so called "white man". What makes white people think they are better than others? No matter what it is; it certainly doesnt justify some spoiled white brat running around shooting kids. This world is crowded anyway and i dont care what color the people have that i need to share it with. Im not sure why people keep missing the point because the only "mass related thing" that went down was mass murder and im still pretty butthurt about that. Im a european and i feel ashamed because this story prove once again that some europeans are just too fucked in the head to be part of a united europe. That guy is nothing but a terrorist and thats why i wouldnt give him a public stage where he can act out his his whacky dreams of an all-white european race and infect other young people with that inbred shit. People who justify his actions should be ashamed of themselves! Theres a whole nation crying right now because their loved children who were brutally murdered and that should be the issue. Its one thing to work out plans to save natural and genetical treasure with polictical actions. But this was nothing but a terrorists act and we as europeans should make people like that disapear because they are a great danger for democracy. Thats what i think. Simple as that. It could have been my or my neighbors daughter and personally, i dont give a frack about skin color. And If my child would be under the victims, i´d certainly know what to do.

Edited by Evil Genius
  • Like 1

It's not a case of better or worse. It's cause and effect and if you think the world would be better without whites then I feel really sad because white people have also brought a hell of a lot of good - why else would so many people want to imigrate to white homelands? If white nations are not good why aren't we all immigrating to Nigeria or India? Why arent the 'oppressed blacks' of america fleeing back to the caribbean? Were all following ideals that get distorted and mixed and the mix is often volatile just like when two chemicals come together like a bomb. I'm mixed race and have gone and married an Asian  girl - my son is a triple whammy-  but I don't want white people gone anymore than I want lost tribes of the amazon gone.  You have to ask the question 'are the problems of the world the result of the types of people we have or the amount of people we have or the dynamic between people?'  Personally I like diversity of people but don't like overpopulations of people and want to learn more about the dynamics between racial conflicts. I  wouldn't wish any types of people to vanish. White people have vanished in the past (the old Mediterranean race). If anything anti white racism is the most prevalent of all and often the most difficult to discuss.

It's interesting you mention making people disappear because that is exactly what has happened in china - one of the reasons there are not many rebellious and anti social people in china is because they were and are taken out of the gene pool. Do we really want to be like that? I would much prefer Norway's tolerant attitude thanks. Yes the Norway incident is tragic and we should grieve - were all still grieving about the Indonesian earthquake and japan meltdown aren't we? Were grieving about overpopulated and starving india arent we? Are we grieving at the loss of life both the middle east and US military cause each day? Are we grieving for the 40 odd  people that died on Saturday near taizhou in a train crash? (I was onboard the exact same train earlier in the day from Wuxi to shanghai btw). Once a week via the media we are globally supposed to grieve for something horrific like its some communion. Why can't we address why this happened and what the gunmans motives truly were? Thousands of people die each day, none of it is pleasant and hardly any of it is addressed because the media wants scapegoats and a blonde aryan norweigen is dynamite dollars for the media. I'm tired of the 'hitler was evil' 'bin laden is evil' 'Martin Bryant crazy dude' tripe - I want to know how we can prevent such things in the future. What kind of society produces serial killers and terrorists? No one man is truly evil - they are ultimately a product of their society and in Norway's case, its a changing society.  

Edited by botanika
  • Like 1

Who are these "white people"?

Botanika, i totally get that and agree with some of the parts you wrote. But using Violence is not acceptable. No matter what part of the population is at risk. Ever thought about the fact that the guy could have made up that story to get an insanity Bonus from the judge? Well because thats also the tactic of the Defense.

I like the Diversity too but im not sure if you are aware of the actual cruelness of this particular crime. And keep in mind we´re talking about Norway...stuff like this doesnt happen all the time there and most parts of europe are totally touched and hurt because of the coldblooded nature of the crime. I personally think that people like this should never be allowed to walk free again because those killings were that cruel and mean minded.

Edited by Evil Genius

Hey EG :)

I certainly don't condone this guy but I am only being presented with what the media shows me and its becoming lethargic grieving every 3 minutes for the latest CNN bomb and blame report. This stuff happens all over the place whether it's Kabul or Tasmania. I tire of the media circus that erupts every time something awful happens and it seems to always lean back to: 'Its your fault', 'revenge!', 'he's evil but it's ok because I'm good and would never do that', 'This is beyond evil and I just want to pray to the lord above for hope and thunder bolts', 'can we hang him already', 'Look everybody - it was him who dunnit!', 'No-one is to stone anyone until I blow this whistle, even if they do say Jehovah'. I really like the norweigen quote from before that maintains Norways course of 'we will not be worse because of the worst. We must be good because of the best'. There is no 'best' race - there are good and bad people and good and bad motives. One man blows up children and is promoted to General, another sentanced to death. It is the conflict between people that needs to be addressed. Why is it that middle eastern people suicide bomb or blow up civilians practically every day and we never know much about the actual perpretrator in question yet the media goes nutz when it's a Norweigan? The geopolitical influences between the two are often not that far apart. I don't discourage grieving or that the tragedy is insignificant but I want to know why it happened and how we can try change the media's game show theatre where anyone can get 5 minutes of fame, if they kill or offend enough people. Im also de-sensitised to horror now because of the media. As I wrote in other thread - I grew up as a kid thinking we might be blown up in Nuclear War with Russia! haha.

The media will deal out answers like Las Vegas chips but what about Anders defense? Why couldn't we hear Bin Ladens defense? Does anyone remember Saddam Husseins defense? The Charles Manson case set a precedent: The Prosecution and Media made it 'helter skelter' - it won the case and didn't let the 'vulnerable' public get hold of why it really happened. In the Manson case the truth was that he was a conman, a drug dealer and pimp, who happened to be known within a few celebrity circles who came to the end of a string of bad decisions or reactions that ended in bloodied knives and guns. Did he get what he deserved with a life sentance? Maybe, maybe not. But in the Media's eyes he became the evil that was in the hippy generation: the protestors to war and preachers of free and love. He became a 'Satanic mind controlling LSD monster'. He became the mythical chief of an anti black, anti american, and possibly anti Beatles 'helter skelter' race war. The horrors his 'family' committed are evident and spectacularly brutal, especially because Sharon Tate was beautiful and famous, but the process behind what created the brutality has been distorted so many people still dont know why it happened. Is it going to be any different with Anders? Is this guy just another madmen who has taken some crazied literary and media soundbytes into a manifesto and seeks macabre fame to relieve himself from the drudgery of sloshy cynical Norway life? Is he a real actvist with a passion for getting a point across, a bumbling wannabe activist whose girlfriend left him recently for a musician or will the media label him 'whatever killer 2011', only to be forgotten about by next week when the media find a bigger loot of crazied geographic bloodshed, bombed children and baby rescues. It either takes someone who is very angry or very crazy to do something like Anders did. If he's 'just crazy' ok fine. But if he's angry I want to know truly what for.

BTW This is not all directed at you EG! Or anyone else - Im just spouting words into the ether...

Edited by botanika

You cant blame people because they are more hurt by the deaths that happen in their own country or that the hunger that hits yourself always feels the worst. I for example was strongly against the war in Irak as well as Afghanistan. In fact most europeans were and if i remember right, we were one of the few countries who openly said that we dont support Bush´s war for oil. I am no soldier and put no foot on any yard of Aghanistan land and i never will. And i support wikileaks freedom of speech fair trial and all that stuff too. So what? Nobody says that what happened to bin laden or sadam was fair nor that it isnt a tragedy when civilians in irak get blown up. I disagree with most of the political decisions that the american and chinese goverment made during the last 10 years. I am a conscientious objector and i would never kill someone in war if it werent for my own personal defense. Doesnt make anything of that what happened in Europe right. And i personally condemn anything that has to do with the Attitude that this guy is spraying because its poison. And he WILL get a trial simply because he is entitled to but do you really think someone who blew up almost 100 people should be allowed to walk free after 25 years again? You think thats fair and just? By giving him a public trial we give people like this a stage where they can promote their hate and at the same time, we enable em to reach others with their message of hate . Which will most certainly fall on fertile ground in times like this. The legal system in norwegia isnt built for cases like this and i would hate seeing a guy like this in freedom again. Ever. This was a hatecrime and high profile terrorism. You cant help to save a certain race from extinction by reducing another. Thats just not how it works.

Edited by Evil Genius

BTW This is not all directed at you EG!

Its alright, Botanika. I didnt thought it was neither did i take offense. Its nothing about you! Its just that this issue really gets under my skin and i cant accept any valid excuse for killing innocent children. Not here nor in any other country. And i am sick of the huge media coverage of bombings and killings too. But thats just the world we created and this is probably just a way too emotional topic for me to talk about. Im done here. :)

Edited by Evil Genius

Did anyone know about the changes to his Facebook profile?

His Masonic connection../the latest Censorship on these types of issues in the toob?

...you do know what "blue" means????

Ickes site is jay4louise...search for Censorship under the name....

Edited by mescalito

i think he made his point. he killed leftists to vent his anger on the left where he saw the problem. it was an extreme way of making a point. but then again,.... what is extreme nowadays? the 500.000 people (most of them civilians) who were killed in Irak? I am personally more concerend with the enviroment then with people. It doesnt make it less schocking to me what happend in Norway. I mean I can place myself in the victems and their families their shoes,....... but this is how the pendulum swings with karma,..... something just has to give,.... and it is our own fault as a society. my big question is,.. how do you prevent this from re-ocurring? put every single human on this planet go to buddhist classes for the first 15 years of his life,... is something that comes to my mind,.... and if that doesnt happen,... if we humans as a whole do not learn to control our actions,... then there will be consequences.

I am sure many of you or you probably know allot of people out in your personal lives that have opinions that might border on the right or have right wing ideas that you stand behind.... well..... it is only a matter of time when the collective of that vibe manifests itself through people,...

so this guy breivik was just a part of the chain reaction of action & reaction...... and there are many more frustrations out there waiting to manifest.

Hope everyone goes buddhist and does their best to calm those restless spirits(emotions),..... or maybe even let go of all that anger and just let it rip! It will all happen for good reason anyway! And I especially think that there are too many people out there that just see us as comodities. It's all just business in the end.

what masonic connection,... i only heard he liked to portait himself as crusader. and that the suit you see in the pic is just symbolism stuff he himself made up.

one man gang!

btw evil,.... i dont know how it is in Germany,... but in Holland people are not very happy with how the intergration went with Marrokans and Turkish people. But same goes for Antilleans (that is where I am from,.. but I am mostly white and speak dutch well,.. so intergration and acceptance is not really an issue for me in Holland) but the black people of my island dont speak the dutch language that well anymore and they dont intergrate that well in the Netherlands society...... but the muslims (marokkans and Turkish people have the added problem which is their religion and their customs. That causes allot of friction in everyday life. I am sure you must have simmilar situations in Germany. Well,... I can imagine very well that people get tired of that and want to take action,... especially with someone like Breivik,.. the problem with him is that he lost touch with the people around him and did not have a good way of venting his frustration,...,.... but I think Breivik thought ahead a little more,... I think he thought that instead of venting his frustration on a forum where people only discuss discuss discuss,... he though,... i will lead by example. As sick as his actions were... He took action! I DO NOT CONDONE VIOLENCE. DO NOT GET ME WRONG HERE! ONLY FOR SLEF DEFENCE. hahaha,... bringing us back to nature,... how does nature defend itself against an ever growing energy demanding human world????

that is why I like seasheperd! they take action!!

something is very fucking suss going on here...

this shit staged or what ?

how is it his facebook has been changed AFTER his arrest ?

someone has his codes.

he has personally stated himself he is in a network and there are others involved...

but the police and judge have brushed it off....

thats right , the same police and judge who have just put a gag on his mouth.

they wont let him have his case open and its being done behind closed doors.

why ?????????

big plan done by the Illuminati ?

Well, what about all of the Christian Zionists then?

i said many right wing Xtians were anti-Israel (by which i also mean anti-Semitic) not all .

Xtian Zionists who support Israel because they believe it fulfills the end ov days prophecy may still be anti-Semetic outside ov that context.

Jews control the media is a Far Right Myth recently adopted (but often adjusted to "Zionists control the media") by the far left as well. Media control is one part the antisemitic conspiracy theories that Jews control the world, something pushed by the protocols of the elders of Zion and used by both Tzarist Russia and the Nazis to justify attacks on Jews.

The Jews control the media originally started with the far right, Fascism needed a group to scape goat. The more recent rise of the Zionist control the media myth in the far left is a combination of coding Jews as Zionists or Israel, and a scape goating of Israel for the faults of Imperialism (typically British Imperialism). This is pushed by Arab groups in an attempt to get favourable press coverage and discredit Israel in the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. It must be stressed though that this is a narative picked up from far right propoganda, along with the myth that Zionists control the banks or more traditionally that Jews control the Banks for example.

http://www.zionismontheweb.org/antizionism/Zionists_Control_Media.htm

A civilisation rises and falls along with its originating population: This is the great lesson of history which applies to any race in any country. Once the racial composition of a society changes, than that society itself changes.

Doesn't that in large part depend upon the strength ov a societies culture?

If white Australians were to become a minority do you think Aussie rules football would disappear?

if we look at history when the Romans invaded Britain the strength ov their culture overwhelmed the British.

When the Romans left Britain the British preserved the Roman way ov life for the next 100-200 years, until the invasion ov the Saxons.

Edited by nabraxas

I have so much respect for the Norwegian ppl right now especially the religious leaders. Did anyone see the march that was planned so many ppl turned up to show his actions weren't going to devide the nation that it was called off and half the country just walked side by side muslims christians and Jews

I think the media is partly to blame for this if it wasn't forced down our throat daily that all Muslims are terrorist, crazy ppl wouldn't feel the need to defend themselves and there country

F.**king media biggest terrorist network in the world spread more fear and hate than any religion

• Like 1

7baz,... the whole illuminati NWO thing is really blown out of proportions by conspiracy theorists. Especially this particular case. Because all of it he could have simply done on his own.

Doesnt mean I dont think that Sept 11th and other events(Irak)arent cooked up. We all know Irak was just a geopolitical resource securing move. But the fact is that the US doesnt like people that dont play ball,... like Saddam and Chaves,... as a country they have to secure their survival at any cost in order to remain the most powerful nation in the world.

Of course there are people with other agenda's like the masons and illuminati.... but I think that that is more a matter of great minds thinking alike. (maybe not the greatest)

Everybody is fighting for a piece of the pie. Some get it and some dont. The ones that dont,... just have to see how they survive or die if they dont.

If a piece of the pie is control of humanity then trying to get a piece would involve such terrorist acts.

Edited by The Dude

Yep ^^^

Each piece of the pie taken leaves less for the rest.

paste336.jpg

Extremist either way....why the hush-rush like Osama?

Why the face-book change?

Why such little real information and censorship?

Oh and they are Censoring a LOT of videos from Icke,Tsarion,Jones....

• Like 1

The point of terrorism is to incite terror. But who incites more terror than the media does?

• Like 1

No stage=No Show=why bother?

No TV means no coverage.....the power is literally in our hands...can you survive not watching an episode of "X" ?

I can :wink:

• Like 1

I think the media is partly to blame for this if it wasn't forced down our throat daily that all Muslims are terrorist, crazy ppl wouldn't feel the need to defend themselves and there country

F.**king media biggest terrorist network in the world spread more fear and hate than any religion

:wink:

tumblr_loriucQ2H01qbqldro1_500.jpg

• Like 2

Its hard to disseminate the facts with such a controlled and biased media often reporting to support an agenda ! Who can really know for sure ?

I cant but help think of the port arthur massacre and the many unanswered questions left in the wake of that atrocity. Whatever is happening is evil and is fuelling the fear and hatred in the world.

R.I.P to all those lost and my thoughts and prayers to all those affected ( the whole of humankind )

• Like 2

Going to the media for facts is like going to a crackhouse for vitamins. It just isn't a good bet.