The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Rabaelthazar

Machine Elves have an agenda...

or at least according to this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVpm-NRbnB4

I severely dislike Alex Jones at the best of times, but this rant tops them all!!!!

Edited by Rabaelthazar

Yeah what a gimp. That tool really needs to destroy his ego a little before it gets any further away from reality. :wacko:

Faaark. Is Jones jacking some serious shit himself?!

I found it ironic that he found it necessary to bag the hallucinogenic green-capped elvish visions resulting from psychotropics, and then finished up by referencing a book about sky fairies...

Not one for rational deconstruction, is Alex.

Forgot to say... The guy who tweeked that video caught the essence of Jones' crazy very well.

I lol'd.

:lol:

I get so many Alex Jones links on my FB feed each day and I ignore them all because he is just so full of crap. It's scary what sort of people actually believe him. I wonder what they think of this one.

I was an Alex Jones fan for like 2 minutes. He's definitely gotten worse over the years. Somebody give him some used cars to sell or something! Please! :rolleyes:

I didn't watch the video by the way. I don't think that I could handle it. :)

wow

never heard of him but he cant be serious. its all scripted right. comedy. unfortunately you can tell he's serious.

thats the type of stuff that i worry about, that people listen to these types of guys and believe what hes saying.

How far from reality have some people gone.

:unsure:

Cheers, Obtuse.

Edited by obtuse

Alex Jones does a great job of "taking a turd in the punchbowl" as he so eloquently put it himself regarding another prominent conspiracy nutter. The annoying thing is that some of the truth he says gets discredited by his outright batshit crazy rants. Speaking of drugs I wonder what his handlers feed him.

He gets them reptile eyes sometimes :devil::lol:

Talks a bit about exposing the occult and secret societies yet I'm sure he's part of the club, a controlled opposition hero for the public, outright dis-info tool. There's some discussion online about Alex Jones himself planting a lot of subconscious symbols and ideas ala the illuminati methods.

I like his logic that if he hasn't had it and he doesn't get what it's about and it might potentially open up other worlds it must be bad, I suppose his followers appreciate his willful ignorance and fear mongering on the issue.

BTW the government handed us all the ingredients for dmt supposedly.

This whole rant proves that he's all about ignorance and fear and therefore part of the plots he protests against.

Lets quote the bible as an authority on liberty and free-thinking! :lol:

Edited by The Dude

LOL funny shit.

I'm tired of people posting Alex Jones movies too, if I actually told the pople alex jones is full of shit and they're inciting paranoia i'd be an asshole...

Reminds me of a thread on the shroomery about this guy who thought Scientologists were taking control of the DMT realm and turning his girlfriend(who took DMT regularly) against him. Some people... wow.

How weed won the West - By Kevin booth long time friend of the late Bill Hicks. has a fair bit of Alex Jones throughout the doco seemingly supporting the cause, was a bit weird.

the new doco about obama? watched a few mins of it, had our good friend Allan Watt the self professed expert it seems on many things from climate change to international economics :lol:

He's on crack

I think what's really important here is why does the bible say don't do it :devil:

Edited by Kee