The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J Smith

Federal budget

When I think of the word esoteric I think of the dictionary meaning of the word.

HOLY FUCKING DEJA VU

anyway

es·o·ter·ic

   [es-uh-ter-ik] Show IPA

–adjective

understood by or meant for only the select few who have special knowledge or interest; recondite: poetry full of esoteric allusions.

belonging to the select few.

private; secret; confidential.

Abandoned

Me too and ya spot on....newimprovedwinkonclear.gif

I agree. People take entheogens way to seriously. Nearly as seriously as getting their egos destroyed.

Many people in the western world are lacking extreme meaningful experience in their lives. Our world today is so sheltered, with high standards of living and mortality rates what they are. Most families will never see the death of their child for example, which would have been common place only a few generations ago. Our greatest fears are unseen and looming in the not to distant future, with climate change and environmental degradation threatening to see our lives as we know it collapse. This has made us weak in dealing with crisis and major change which are the very tools that will and always have seen humans through on their continued paths.

Enthoegen use by todays western pychonaughts, I believe is best used as a catalyst to provide extreme meaningful experience, good or bad its your head after all, to strengthen yourself to the looming eminent change ahead. Like a calculated and controlled crisis to be dealt with using your current life skills. If calculated correctly these skills will strengthen and evolve, not necessarily towards better times but toward better skills to deal with inevitable upcoming crisis.

There is an inherent risk with sharing entheogentic knowledge and taking responsibility for the learned experience of others and this is why it is somewhat protected by an "esoteric" as distracted calls it or elitist attitude. I'm guessing from my own experience that many people that have shared this knowledge have had to deal with unexpected outcomes from fellow participants which has evolved into a cautionary approach within their life skill set. The inability of people to deal with crisis and major change in todays world is leading towards entheogens evolving further and further underground, protected by superstitious myth and legend of the past.

So I agree, we should be much more open with sharing entheogenic knowledge and if folks want to break down and land providers of that knowledge with the responsibility for their own insecuritys and unpreparedness for what is yet to come, we should answer with "get over it, there is plenty worse ahead"

lol i remember the other weekend when i went out with my friends, all on subs, and im walking along, just blissing out, having the most fantastical time, then this thought jumps in my head 'what r u doing man? these are SHROOMS!! this should be a moment of deep introspection!!! what r u doing?' almost immediately it was like the shrroms jumped up, as they seemed to be having a fucking ball to, and they are like " MANNNNNN, u take this to seriously! have some fucking fun for once" then i was off, then me, my friends, and the shrooms, had the most funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnest night out EVER.

I dunno, ireally do apologise, cos seriously i DONT KNOW ANYTHING about the freemasons, obama, scotland?, or the federal budget, and i was talking out of my arse. I love mescalito. hes a beautiful soul, and hope he can forgive me jumpin into somethin i know nothing about, asides that i know my dad was a grand poobah with the freemason, and all in all hes more ignorant than your average bear (buts i loveees him xoxo) and i know that he had his heart in the right place and he did get alot of fulfilment out of helping out his community. Thats what i find absurd in this whole freemasons r the debil malarky.

i mean i know some lovely catholics but would never put them in the same basket as say pedophile priests or even the vatican. jeez i know some absolute cocksucker ethnobots who should never be let near people, but damn i still love my ethnobots.

people are people man. u got good and bad no matter what colour or creed, sex, belief system, proffesion, gender, gender identification, sexual orientational and or preference, affiliation, whateva, etc etc. (imo)

but rogdog, u better check yourself before you wreck yourself son. :)

I think of esoteric knowledge as not purposely elite and therefore hidden, it's just the nature of it that makes it hard to see. It is a type of revelation that makes itself known through allegory or other connections that transcend their mundane shell as discrete symbols into a continuum of universal truth. (i hope that makes sense)

It is a knowledge that is hidden everywhere (in plain sight as it were) and it is only ever seen when you 'get it', when it 'clicks'. It's always been there, nobody is hiding the knowledge, it is just that the message is for those "with eyes that see and ears that hear", it is not exclusive because everybody can CHOOSE to look in the direction of the ever-present, eternal, yet always hidden truth.

It is a communication from the SELF to the self, and there is no group of elitists that can hide this knowledge from you, it is only an illusion that you are separated from your higher self, ie: the whole world around you and all those evil people or demonic forces who are essentially the same you from a different perspective.

thats awesome dude. im glad it gives you insight :)i definately not saying that these theories expressed aertn substantiated. what would i know. i dare say theres alot to be said of esoteric knowledge. again i wouldnt know.

i really try not to think to much these days. i dare say it shows lol.

i really am just putting alot more effort into just being. Being present in the moment, which im finding out really is "all there is" lol. (now im getting esimotericamicble hehe) and dealing with whats in front of me, to the best of my ability, which im finding i can actually do, if i just 'be' in that moment. not identifying with the mindless racket thats going on in my melon. because, i dont think thats eally me, and has nothing to do with what i am experiencing in the present.

basically means i get shit done alot easier lol.

im really just happy to exist. i donthave the strenth for the fussin and the fightin anymore. i just feel a desire to redeem myself more in the eyes of a few, and live a decent life in my own eyes and not cause any harm. that will suit.

ive never ever claimed to be smart. in fact i think my i.q would be quite low, if tetsted by conventional means. it takes ALOT for me to learn anything, alot of effort. curse u smart-asses!!! but i do feel that what one lacks you make up for in other ways which im only starting to be concious of, so please dont ask me to expain.(yet)

jeeeeez which i should do. by living a decent life in my own eyes is the redemption. sorry im nutier than u guys :(

not wanting to just doing. thats what its all about huh?

thanks guys:)

sorry. as i say i am both stupid and nuts. dangerous combo :P

Abandoned

me lol

edit-and none of yas r nuts :wub:

Abandoned

I think of esoteric knowledge as not purposely elite and therefore hidden, it's just the nature of it that makes it hard to see. It is a type of revelation that makes itself known through allegory or other connections that transcend their mundane shell as discrete symbols into a continuum of universal truth. There are motifs that repeat and seem to evolve yet they also (i hope that makes sense)

It is a knowledge that is hidden everywhere (in plain sight as it were) and it is only ever seen when you 'get it', when it 'clicks'. It's always been there, nobody is hiding the knowledge, it is just that the message is for those "with eyes that see and ears that hear", it is not exclusive because everybody can CHOOSE to look in the direction of the ever-present, eternal, yet always hidden truth.

It is a communication from the SELF to the self, and there is no group of elitists that can hide this knowledge from you, it is only an illusion that you are separated from your higher self, ie: the whole world around you and all those evil people or demonic forces who are essentially the same you from a different perspective.

IT's just a word I used to describe a sort of behaviour i've noticed, that's why I included the bit at the end. I was more referring to the conspiracy crowd who are always so willing to point out we've been deceived but seems unwilling to give a real reason why.

Again, don't read too much into that last comment it's just a vague description of behaviours and is in no way meant to be singled out.

Also within 'esoteric circles' (anything from scientology to OTO) there are some people who only want to know their secrets so that they can know something others can't. They don't want knowledge for the sake of power but more like a relative power compared to everyone else.

So with that said, can anyone point me towards a site that discusses scientifically (using the scientific method) how a pyramid draws and releases 'power'? I'm actually quite interested but there's a lot of crap on the internet and unsubstantiated sources that I trust as much as I trust what the government says.

Actually I think this documentary may be alright.. i haven't watched all of it yet, any opinions?

edit: actually it has nothing to do with pyramids, that's part 15 and only hints at things without explaining them :/ This doco is a good watch though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wACR6dcoRn0

edit: So after more research, i'm guessing the pyramids are built on ley lines? I'm still doing my armchair research like the stoner academic I am but it's rather slow going.

Abandoned

I have been researching along the same lines myself lately and find it fascinating and in some strange way it makes sense of things that have confused me since my youth. The geometry has a much higher intelligence than just pure coincidence....If our master builder is a consciousness then we ARE the result of a thought...a fucking clever onetongue.gif I had the same conversation with Lucy just recently and it all made sense....well it did thencool.gif

I now often wonder if there is more than one first consciousness? and if so, maybe there are billions of dimensions just like this one in the first void.

I also lack the band width to finish the series of videos at the moment but I will over time. Dworx put me onto the book the "flower of life" by Drunvalo Melchizedek. I have been unable to find a complete version of his first book on line so far (free) and am frustratingly stalled at about two thirds in. I know you can buy the series plus his latest book in a package for around $40.00 aus from Amazon.com and I will when I have a bit of spare cash. It is great reading....

Maybe some one should start a thread on "The flower of life"..... "Federal Budget" Just seems so wrongtongue.gif

Should be a thread or two around about the flower of life.

Hutch i have the flower of life pdf's let me know where i can upload for you and will do

If you were not so stupid, you might be a good disinformation agent.... but for the stupidity factor......oh well, maybe you can be the class clown instead, fools end up as Prime Ministers nowdays

I would like to appologise to incognito for this remark. Sorry, it was rude of me to say what I said, and it added nothing to the conversation.

What I would like to say is, if you are going to introduce your father as an expert witness, can he please address the article about the 2009 VMA awards. The article being this article http://vigilantcitiz...lt-mega-ritual/

I do not expect your father to give an honest reply, and that is ok with me, in fact it proves my point that members of secret societies should not be in politics.

This is why I would like your father to respond to the vigilant citizen article, to see how he responds.

And it seems a good time to leave this here, as something to think about

ratio.bmp

Just a ratio of CEO to minimum wage data, nothing to get upset over

ratio.bmp

ratio.bmp

hes to old. i didnt introduce him as a witness. i know 0 about the freemasons.

Should be a thread or two around about the flower of life.

Hutch i have the flower of life pdf's let me know where i can upload for you and will do

Thankyou -YT-....PM has been sent to you.....

Rogdog about the VMA...

Should the freemasons have to answer to the symbolism present at Rainbow Serpent? The backscreen during Spoonbill played more occultist symbolism in five minutes than I bet took place over the whole of the VMA. Not to mention the sacred geometry tent near the north side camping area.

Although I guess cause these people are on 'our side' means we should trust them?

Now this kinda makes me sick to my stomach... but i'm gonna defend lady gaga

This is just a hyperthetical... how do you know Lady GaGa isn't like the majority here? Curious about these secret societies, so she does research on the symbolism present in our society and displays it during her act to show the general population?

Now with that said... about the lower ranks of freemasonry and conspiracy theories in general.

Hypothetical A

I have many friends, we meet once a month and enjoy each others company. I'm much closer to my group of friends than I am to any other social group I know. I work in a retail store. When my friends come into my store I give them discounts that I don't give to others. When I visit my friends stores they give me discounts that they don't give others.

Hypothetical B

The retail store I work at is a large corporation. My bosses are apart of different social groups than I. Their social group interacts with each other in the same way that my social group does, by being more generous and friendly to each other than to everyone else.

Now both hypotheticals present two different conspiracy theories, two extremely seperate situations that can basically be compared, but if you asked my bosses about my activities they'd be dumbfounded just as I would be if you asked me about what my bosses do.

With this being said there can be many conspiracies operating simultaneously and seperately from each other.

I don't believe the freemasons as a whole is a corrupt organisation conspiring against all that don't belong but I can easily see social circles within groups conspiring... as friends often do.

Should the freemasons have to answer to the symbolism present at Rainbow Serpent? The backscreen during Spoonbill played more occultist symbolism in five minutes than I bet took place over the whole of the VMA. Not to mention the sacred geometry tent near the north side camping area.

Rainbow Serpent? What the hell? I got around a fair bit at Rainbow Serpent (Spoonbill's set included), and not once did I see anything like this:

pink_pg50847.jpg

Now this kinda makes me sick to my stomach... but i'm gonna defend lady gaga

This is just a hyperthetical... how do you know Lady GaGa isn't like the majority here? Curious about these secret societies, so she does research on the symbolism present in our society and displays it during her act to show the general population?

Why would you defend Lady Gaga, Distracted? I mean, aren't you a big metalhead? Anyway, I can think of at least two reasons why she's not on our side...

1/ She's nothing but a bad, slutty influence on the youth

2/ She shows Illuminati symbolism* in a positive light

* For example:

Nickelodeon-Illuminati.jpg

:P

My old man was a member of a secret society back in the '80's called the Royal Order of Antediluvian Buffaloes - Grand Australalasian Branch (or Banner). While nothing could be spoken about in detail from an outsider's point of view it seems there was plenty of fundraising going on, but mostly they would just congregate in their secret HQ in Granville, spike a keg on Sundays and get pissed. Seemed to be a place for single and divorced men to hang out together. There was lots of shiny gilt medal regalia and silk sashes that were worn at the "Lodge" , a geometric symbol of an eight pointed star as the central symbol. seem to even remember a Fez appearing at home once, although I could be confusing my dad with Ritchie Cunningam's from Happy Days on that point. I think there were also carved drinking vessels made from buffalo horn.

All in all, not religious, not seeking members exclusively from the 'well off' community, and to be crass about it, they were just a bunch of pissheads who wished to play dress-ups ! I assumed modern Freemasonry to be the same until about 10 years ago when I read into it further.

Syncromesh I honestly wish I had it recorded, it was fucking amazing. This is gonna sound a bit stupid but it's basically all I remember except that the symbolism kinda creeped me out a bit. Lots of triangles, pyramids with eyes, a cool cross section of Australian bank notes too, one fading into the next. It was during a bit where the female vocalist was singing.

I also remember a whooooooole lot of sexual symbolism presented... it was an interesting vibe on the dancefloor. Nothing as 'deep' as the symbolism presented in the picture but rather a lot more blatant. In a susceptable state do you think subconsciously absorbing the symbolism presented at spoonbill could be damaging?(i dunno if i'm expecting an answer to that question seeing as you don't remember what the screen was showing at the time)

I'm only defending lady gaga because she's not here to defend herself. I have no interest in her music or anything really about her, if it weren't for the illuminati conspiracies that have been presented here I wouldn't know much about her. I'm much more of a trancer than a metal head anyway, but most metal is trance anyway... industrial rock, whatever label you want to affix.

I'm only trying to find answers about a topic I know comparatively little on and someone deleted their NWO thread they created for whatever reasons. Hell I was told crowley started the illuminati anyway :/

Can you answer me this question please?

What power is within the symbolism? Could it be damaging for my psyche to stare and concentrate on illuminati symbols?