The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J Smith

Federal budget

so do you guys wanna meet my dad or wha?

I AM FREEMASON SPAWWWN! AND IM GIVING THEM YOUR IP ADDRESSES!!! YOU GUYS HATE MY DADDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW FEEL THE WRATH OF THE FREEMASONS IN YOUR PIE-HOLES!

so do you guys wanna meet my dad or wha?

Whos your Daddy? sorry, the opportunity was too good not to take.

I wonder if he would like to give a critique of this vig cit article about the 2009 VMA's. http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/the-2009-vmas-the-occult-mega-ritual/

I'm especially interested in whether he thinks Pinks performance was a masonic initiation.

nah man pinks not a real freemason, i would rather know why incogs mums not coming after us instead of daddy, women cant be proper freemasons........that goes back to those sacred bits of granite or whatever these weirdos believe in, i wonder if they admit criminals or transexuals or gays or people with deformations and diseases.

i knew a friends dad who died and at the funeral all these men stood up and started blabbering some gibberish together, i asked what the hell was going on and someone said it was the freemasons and the friends dad was a freemason, my friend and i talk about it sometimesand apparently he has got some right to be a freemason but he chooses not too, i asked what do they do.......my friend said that they just do charitable acts to make themselves feel like they are some important people, talk a whole load of nonsense, believe they are above society, most of them are rich, practice some cultist psuedo religion and in a nutshell thats it.

who bloody well cares, what a load of elitist, self centred bullshit....what the hell has it got to do with politics anyway, what are we meant to believe that a bunch of nonsensical delusional old men pull the rein-strings of life'- bah, these guys are extinct old dinosaurs, move with the times fellas.

I AM FREEMASON SPAWWWN! AND IM GIVING THEM YOUR IP ADDRESSES!!! YOU GUYS HATE MY DADDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW FEEL THE WRATH OF THE FREEMASONS IN YOUR PIE-HOLES!

careful incog, someone might actually give themselves a coronary...

who bloody well cares, what a load of elitist, self centred bullshit....what the hell has it got to do with politics anyway, what are we meant to believe that a bunch of nonsensical delusional old men pull the rein-strings of life'- bah, these guys are extinct old dinosaurs, move with the times fellas.

precisely

nah man pinks not a real freemason, i would rather know why incogs mums not coming after us instead of daddy, women cant be proper freemasons........that goes back to those sacred bits of granite or whatever these weirdos believe in, i wonder if they admit criminals or transexuals or gays or people with deformations and diseases.

i knew a friends dad who died and at the funeral all these men stood up and started blabbering some gibberish together, i asked what the hell was going on and someone said it was the freemasons and the friends dad was a freemason, my friend and i talk about it sometimesand apparently he has got some right to be a freemason but he chooses not too, i asked what do they do.......my friend said that they just do charitable acts to make themselves feel like they are some important people, talk a whole load of nonsense, believe they are above society, most of them are rich, practice some cultist psuedo religion and in a nutshell thats it.

Why are you doing this? I asked a sensible question, to get a genuine freemason answer, and you chose to respond with a bunch of nonsense.

[edit] the question remains...(to be answered by genuine freemasons only)..was Pink getting inducted as a first degree mason?

Irrational nonsense runs the world. Makes sense... no sense makes sense.

yeah exactly.. but it still doesn't make sense, no matter how much sense the nonsense makes.. no matter what guise old men with political agendas have, it's still the same thing... tripping balls about secret societies & their secret practices is puerile & pointless.. our imagination is too efficient.. making up a thousand alarming stories about what might be going on is at best a waste of energy... old men in groups all over the world no matter what organization they go under are doing their best to snavle as much of the pie as they can get their grubby paws on & they'll do all sorts of seriously fucked up & unfair things in order to do that... it's just dodgy old men trying to keep their dodgy dealings to themselves..

it's no secret.. it's just a sad part of human nature & very prevalent.. if people really want to do something about it then regurgitating worn out conspiracy media just puts you in the worn out conspiracy theorist category which people have no qualms with ignoring as bullshit.. it doesn't help a thing & is really just perpetuating the dualistic opposite of the same insane paradigm of reality that you are so afraid of & disagree with so intensely..

if you can't transcend the madness of this reality why not think for yourself, come up with some original thought & say something in a way that doesn't simply perpetuate the same old worn out dualism..

yeah exactly.. but it still doesn't make sense, no matter how much sense the nonsense makes.. no matter what guise old men with political agendas have, it's still the same thing... tripping balls about secret societies & their secret practices is puerile & pointless.. our imagination is too efficient.. making up a thousand alarming stories about what might be going on is at best a waste of energy... old men in groups all over the world no matter what organization they go under are doing their best to snavle as much of the pie as they can get their grubby paws on & they'll do all sorts of seriously fucked up & unfair things in order to do that... it's just dodgy old men trying to keep their dodgy dealings to themselves..

it's no secret.. it's just a sad part of human nature & very prevalent.. if people really want to do something about it then regurgitating worn out conspiracy media just puts you in the worn out conspiracy theorist category which people have no qualms with ignoring as bullshit.. it doesn't help a thing & is really just perpetuating the dualistic opposite of the same insane paradigm of reality that you are so afraid of & disagree with so intensely..

if you can't transcend the madness of this reality why not think for yourself, come up with some original thought & say something in a way that doesn't simply perpetuate the same old worn out dualism..

so your answer to people having a reasonable discussion about secret societies is to throw a bunch of bullshit into the mix. Why dont you STFU and let the adults talk for a while. Instead of going on the offensive, sit back and listen to the arguement

Why are you doing this? I asked a sensible question, to get a genuine freemason answer, and you chose to respond with a bunch of nonsense.

[edit] the question remains...(to be answered by genuine freemasons only)..was Pink getting inducted as a first degree mason?

why? is PINK the fabricated fake rock star going to be part of a out-dated irrellivant secret mens club ? are you being serious or did you forget to put a funny emoticon on the end cos your joking.

and my reply is a bunch of nonsense ? maybe it is, i dont deny that but the fact is the topic says federal budget and pink joining freemasons has nothing to do with it and realistically has nothing to do with reality, the information is on a 10 second search on other search engines. if there are any real freemasons out there please answer

i wonder if they admit criminals or transexuals or gays or people with deformations and diseases.

when you get off your backside and find some information for yourself you will find that freemasons dont allow women into the upper echalon, pink is just a fraud anyway who cares, to me she is a whining, fake bitch who pretends to be all anti establishment and pro women and against all the fake shit in life, with her pathetic little mr presidant songs, she makes me sick......if she cares about this stuff so much why not give all or most of her sickening earnings to the very causes she bleats about, its all bullshit, her little selling niche to fool all the stupid people into believing her so they buy her annoying self centred music. she is probably worth 100 million, surely she could give 50 million away to womens rights and still lead a comfortable life. once again another example of why nobody should even utter the word - freemason.

its not nonsense my friend dad died and the freemasons got up and started babbling childrens nursery rhymes, but if you want to believe in this sort of nonsense well then i have said my peace.

lol, only here could a thread about the federal budget turn into one about pink joining the freemasons, thats hilarious

^No, Pink is not the devil, or any other kind of controller. If you put your prejudices aside, and listened to what I am saying, you would understand. Pink was inducted as a first degree mason. She is being controlled by higher masons. Asking Pink whats up with the Illuminati agenda is like asking the guy at the petrol station counter what the oil companys 10 year plan is.

i wonder if they admit criminals or transexuals or gays or people with deformations and diseases.
way to strawman shit-for-brains, I have never posted any crap like that.

The reason Pink and all the others; Beyonce, Rihanna, Black Eyed Peas are relevant to the topic, is because they all use backup dancers dressed like SWAT team members. That is all about desensitising kids to the police state agenda, which to me, relates to politics very much. Our politicians are all about subdueing the people to slaves, a carbon copy of Orwell's 1984. But folks like santiago would have us all believe that all is well, and nothing to see here.

Cheers for the link rogdog. It was an interesting read, I enjoy "tripping balls about secret societies & their secret practices" carried out in plain sight as popular mega rituals to further enslave the hypnotised masses oblivious of their effect. It's no secret, it's right there in front of everyone's eyes, it's just that "people have no qualms with ignoring [it] as bullshit". I mean dots connected in novel ways that the conscious mind is generally unaware of don't really make logical sense, if only the subconscious acted logically.

"If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face!" - Zack De La Rocha

"Ignorance is bliss and your a happy mutha fucka" - Suffa

"Be alert but not alarmed" - Our government

"Know your enemy" - Zack again!

...first you must encounter the shadow if you have any chance to integrate it so as to not "perpetuate the same old worn out dualism.." If we're always to run from our shadow or ignore it as bullshit then that there is perpetual motion; for our rational mind will always rationalise ways to defend its control of perceived reality, ie: "run away!"

I'm starting to think that maybe there really is a legitimacy to all this talk about the prevalence of these things. It seems that every second thread here has something to do with secret societies, even those threads which didn't start off talking about them... If secret societies are that prevalent here, in a gardening forum, imaging how prevalent they must be in the rest of society. Every second person must be involved in them!

Or maybe there are just a few people who insist upon seeing the presence of secret societies everywhere, and insist upon highlighting them in every second topic. The irony is that if these people end up ruining everything by forcing their insights into every topic then their prophecies that secret societies are destructive will ultimately be proven.

Peace and pyraminds y'all.

rolleyes.gif

^No, Pink is not the devil, or any other kind of controller. If you put your prejudices aside, and listened to what I am saying, you would understand. Pink was inducted as a first degree mason. She is being controlled by higher masons. Asking Pink whats up with the Illuminati agenda is like asking the guy at the petrol station counter what the oil companys 10 year plan is.

way to strawman shit-for-brains, I have never posted any crap like that.

pinks a devil? controlling predudices? pinks mason illuminati? ask which guy at a petrol station? im a shit for brains who eats straw man? who posted crap like what?

you mean the transexuals bold highlighted bit? who said you posted that? did it have your name on it?

are you feeling ok rogdog? need a hug? FYI i posted that crap....no need to be so defensive rogdog..you can still listen to pink if you choose too. haha

pinks a devil? controlling predudices? pinks mason illuminati? ask which guy at a petrol station? im a shit for brains who eats straw man? who posted crap like what?

you mean the transexuals bold highlighted bit? who said you posted that? did it have your name on it?

are you feeling ok rogdog? need a hug? FYI i posted that crap....no need to be so defensive rogdog..you can still listen to pink if you choose too. haha

yeah, nothing personal santiago, we just see things differently. maybe my glass is half empty, which means it's your shout :bong:

Abandoned

OK, forget the secret societies (for a moment), can anyone give me a striaght answer on why our government would want to make criminals of us, for growing a few cacti and brugs in our garden. To my way of thinking, it all leads back to control and the police state.

Which leads us back to how would a government start to impose a police state? Answer: by banning small things like cacti, which the majority of people don't care about

so your answer to people having a reasonable discussion about secret societies is to throw a bunch of bullshit into the mix. Why dont you STFU and let the adults talk for a while. Instead of going on the offensive, sit back and listen to the arguement

:blink: if anyone has been acting like a child in this thread it wasn't paradox IMHO

edit: damn some threads are moving fast tonight, i'm way behind!

:blink: if anyone has been acting like a child in this thread it wasn't paradox IMHO

it's a shame that paradox needs someone to speak for him, if he isn't a child. Are you his legal gardian?

Read the link dworx, it has an interesting run down. I'm interested in your perspective.

...the Freemasons do not admit criminals...

Here's a joke...

Why are no Freemasons criminals?

because they've secretly corrupted the criminal justice system!

...I'm not sure when the punchline gets here. Tell me if you get it.

The thing with secret societies, is that maybe they keep secrets of the real goings on and who is and is not allowed to be initiated. Maybe, I mean the name kind of implies it. Any society that keeps secrets from itself through degrees of initiation is a control trip based on hierarchy where every individual units energy gets channeled to the top. Can I have a hoodwink thank you please?

It may be comforting for people to act as drones, thinking they may one day control other drones under them, but the very concept of restricting liberty to control others is the antithesis of the indestructible eternal spirit of freedom in us all.

The first degree initiation ritual undoubtedly suggests the society is meant to keep you in the dark. They take off the blinders only to present you to their light in sharp contrast to the darkness experienced before, trust building excercises :wink:

Handing over personal responsibility may feel like a blessing to many, hence giving it to god or the state or anyone else to lessen the burden on your conscience. It seems to me (from my uninitiated perspective) that the initiation is into willful ignorance.

...I've got no comments on the Federal Budget :P

Fair point dworx, no girls in the secret club. But Pinks outfit on its own might look like something any acrobat might wear, but in the context of the whole awards night, I don't see how anybody can confuse her clothing and act with anything but a stylised masonic ritual. In particular, a mason getting initiated into the first degree.

What it all means, I have no idea, but sure as shit, it means something to someone. And it was important to broadcast it to a huge audience.

[edit] for The Dude, check out the vig cit homepage, excellent rabbit hole! one of my go to sites. They have a forum, but the admin says it all best

lol, forgot about the budget...get those lazy breeders back to work asap