The Corroboree
opiumfreak

want to get high?

high, hmm... better still grow some rustica var major, eat the green leaves with ash from certain acacia's now thats where its at according to me, sure smoked form is good stuff, nice and strong but high. better still make resin with a few plants stems removed, add some ash/lime or what you prefer, and rub it over your gums, woooweee :P or did a stick of ayahuasca into the resin/jelly depending on how you make it and chew the end of the stick.

you want to see what tobacco can do, drink san pedro, drink mapacho juice through your nose, now that is like riding on the wings of an eagle

theres a whole other world to tobacco out there, and doesnt involve smoking.

respect to the tobacco man who sit in your chest when you bring him in. but then the bond is hard to break. i dont know if it even be broken that relationship with the tobacco man.

yes i am out there, yes i am different, but this is me, and tobacco man is there with me when i need him, or he needs me.

blabbering now ay

enjoy

• Like 3

sure, the tobacco man is hard to be evicted from the chest, but it is possible and doesn't neccessarely mean the end of the relationship with him.

it's so funny how, even chain smoking never seems to satisfy, but occasional usage of naturaly processed tobacco, specialy if consumed with other methodes, than smoking, can be very interressting.

one of my most unusual experiences with tobacco, was via transdermal absorption, the key area of absorbtion being the phallus, and the methode of application was fellatio, performed by a heavy smoker.

one of my most unusual experiences with tobacco, was via transdermal absorption, the key area of absorbtion being the phallus, and the methode of application was fellatio, performed by a heavy smoker.

Irie Bro,

Priceless! :worship:

Respect,

Z

Edited by Zaka

I met the spirit of tobacco when I smoked some mapacho during a ceremony in Iquitos, he had a body like smoke and wore white gloves. I'm not a smoker and he didn't really interact with me, just showed me he was there.

Just quidding rustica can give some very interesting results!

...but it's so strong.

rustica, that is.

i smoked a SMALL bowl of some in the states a few times (where it's legal to grow), and i was SPINNING.

you can definately tell there are a few other things in there besides nico. i felt slightly uplifted for an hour or two.

the cured stuff tastes so beautiful, though. to those that haven't, put your rustica through a curing process (even a short, rushed one). the result is a little weaker, but i think worth it in every sense :)

now that is like riding on the wings of an eagle

like this?

post-1342-0-95967400-1306417309_thumb.pn

post-1342-0-95967400-1306417309_thumb.png

post-1342-0-95967400-1306417309_thumb.png

hehe nice one frank

Mapacho smoke actually contains some MAOIs, so it potentiates the power of the ayahuasca brew. I've drank from brews that had several whole mapacho cigarettes thrown into the mix.

It can also be quite effective at dulling the awful taste and nausea incurred by drinking ayahuasca. You can 'chase' the brew by smoking a mopacho immediately after :S