The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
santiago

Bin Ladin cannabis find.

Bin Laden's hideout surrounded by pot plants

today at 7:36 amFormer Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden enjoyed the high life before his death if the cannabis plants surrounding his mansion are anything to go by.

Investigators at the compound where the mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks was found and killed by US forces at the weekend have discovered cannabis plants surrounding the luxurious secret mansion alongside other vegetables in what is evidence of bin Laden’s self-sufficient lifestyle over the last number of years.

Although the drug plants grow in the wild in Pakistan, it perhaps helps provide a further reason how the world’s most wanted man spent what must have been long days holed up in a secret compound away from the prying eyes of the world.

Bin Laden also kept chickens and goats and grew his own potatoes, wheat, cabbages and cauliflower, nourishment that would have come in handy whenever the Al-Qaeda chief got an attack of the munchies.

Locals who lived nearby bin Laden’s compound in Abbottabad claim that bin Laden was a reclusive character and that no visitors ever entered his compound, although one unidentified witness claims to have heard bin Laden and other men laughing at loud at what appeared to be a copy of acclaimed stoner movie Harold and Kumar go to White Castle.

SOURCE-http://www.joe.ie/news-politics/world-affairs/bin-ladens-hideout-surrounded-by-pot-plants-0011963-1

although one unidentified witness claims to have heard bin Laden and other men laughing at loud at what appeared to be a copy of acclaimed stoner movie Harold and Kumar go to White Castle.

He must have been the guy who tipped the feds then... What a bunch of bullshit!

Id think that, that movie would be even less funny while stoned

who the fuck writes this shit?

i saw something similar in that dreadful waste of paper mx the other day,

head line read something like "bin laden surrounded by dopey neighbors"

or something equally inane, fucking hell if no one was allowed in and the

place was surrounded by thick concrete and 10 ft high walls,

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU HEAR ANYONE INSIDE?

Edited by qualia

This would actually be true, but not part of the bullshit media reporting that theyre trying out to make him look like a DRUG mastermind.

In Islamabad marijuana plants grow everywhere as a weed. They are males though, so they don't bud. So yes, the dreadful mastermind had dope plants in his backyard, but the only true evil here is that he was lazy with his gardening and weeding regime :)

!

Edited by Magicdirt

Jeez even if they'd been using buds and he's been laying low NOT inciting murder and hatred, can't that have been a good thing? That scene in Ali G Indahouse when the UN are served tea in which Ali had put heaps of mull in, wouldn't be half a bad idea.

Having Cannabis in your backyard in Pakistan could show you're a conservationist because they grow wild, as previously mentioned.

The whole story does seem ridiculous, hearing something from within the compound shown on TV is very unlikely and having a

Cannabis plant in your yard in Pakistan is like having an Acacia in your yard here. The people writing this and all the other shit being

plastered all over the place obviously have their agenda set, I am yet to hear a report that isn't propaganda. But that's nothing unusual.

The only reason they :uzi: because they would've had a hard time proving he had anything to do with 11/9 at all.

Good old American Christian values out the window, they were always up for revenge, had to :crux: someone.

BTW a friend of mine just returned from the states and happened to be in New York at the time it was announced and surprisingly saw

nothing of the chanting in the streets portrayed on our televisoins here :wacko:.

Edited by Sola

that actually doesn't surprise me, i mean when do you ever see a mass public celebration due to something in the news? we only have mass public celebrations for important things, like a new calender year.

This would actually be true, but not part of the bullshit media reporting that theyre trying out to make him look like a DRUG mastermind.

In Islamabad marijuana plants grow everywhere as a weed. They are males though, so they don't bud. So yes, the dreadful mastermind had dope plants in his backyard, but the only true evil here is that he was lazy with his gardening and weeding regime :)

i guees you mean most of the plants are males, there would have to be some females around otherwise ther would be no plants growing wild.

so funny what you say though, psylo dread, "he was too lazy to pull the males", hahaha! :lol:

i guees his wifes were too lazy aswell....

i think you mean, if cannabis grows wild, many of the plants are males.

anyway, it's funny how quickly so many wierd stories emerged, surrounding this man.

this must happen partly because, by doing so one can create and seed, various political and other opinons.

if for example you say, he hid behind his wife, you can destroy his warrior reputation.

if you say he was a hippy, some people might think all hippies are like this man.

but joke aside, he does look a bit dope'd up on many of the pictures which go around, even on the most popular one, his face and eyes look a bit drugged out (just a bit though)

i had planed to start a thread asking if he was maybe on poppy products, as he, as said looks, "a bit out of it" on many of his photos.

i'm sure they took his blood and dna samples so the yanks would know the truth.

btw, i hate when the news reporters say, "his body was dumped at the sea", they should use the term, buried at sea, and i believe and hope, a muslim cleric did hold a small ceremony for him, as even a mass murderee deserves dignety.

Edited by planthelper

BTW a friend of mine just returned from the states and happened to be in New York at the time it was announced and surprisingly saw

nothing of the chanting in the streets portrayed on our televisoins here :wacko:.

Maybe all of the chanters were agents? :wink: Seriously speaking though, a lot of the "witnesses" at the Pentagon crash site turned out to be agents...

but joke aside, he does look a bit dope'd up on many of the pictures which go around, even on the most popular one, his face and eyes look a bit drugged out (just a bit though)

i had planed to start a thread asking if he was maybe on poppy products, as he, as said looks, "a bit out of it" on many of his photos.

The looks you're talking about are most probably due to the health problems he had.

I personally can't picture Usama as a heroin user. I just can't...

i'm sure they took his blood and dna samples so the yanks would know the truth.

When would have they done this?

Edited by synchromesh

hypocritical followers of religion aside, wouldn't pot and opiates, like alcohol, be forbidden for muslims?

tbh i'm not sure, but reasonably sure. so for him to make public appearances on drugs would reduce his integrity as a muslim leader.

I personally can't picture Usama as a heroin user. I just can't...

maybe opium

so for him to make public appearances on drugs would reduce his integrity as a muslim leader.

hey it did help karl stephanovic win a gold logie