The Corroboree
Teotzlcoatl

Salvia plants USA

Visit the Ethnobotany Shop @ Ethnobotany.ecrater.com

Please help me fund my 2012 ethnobotanical expedition to South America by purchasing plants, seeds and other items. The focus of the expedition is to record plant knowledge, connect with native peoples, collect seeds and herbaria specimens, etc.; Pictures, indigenous arts/crafts, collection notes and seeds from the expedition will all be available in the future. At this point in time I will accept both U.S. dollars and Peruvian nuevo soles as payment. All cash proceeds will be used to directly fund the expedition.

Salvia divinorum live rooted "Paradox" strain plants for sale for a $35 flat rate; two rooted plants for $60 or five for $120 this includes shipping cost to anywhere in the USA. The "Luna" strain is for sale at $50 per plant. These plants are for ornamental purposes only and are in no way intended for human consumption.

I also have other plants, seeds and items for sale or trade.

*Trade List* -

Seeds-

"Bhut Jolokia" Hot Pepper seeds ~ 7

Trichocereus "True Blue" seeds ~ 5

Coryphantha compacta ~ 5

Toothache plant seeds ~ 3

Yopo (viable) ~ 5

Tomato ~ 2

Salvia hispanica "Chia" seed ~ 3

Myrica cerifera ~ "Wax-Myrtle"

Prunus japonica ~ "Korean cherry" or "Oriental Bush cherry"

Datura spp.

Sweet Pepper

Ilex vomitora

Lactuca virosa

Lemon Balm

Psychotria viridis ~ "Chachruna"

burdock

pumpkin

eggplant

kohlrabi

Loofah

Plants-

Albizia julibrissin ~ "Happiness Tree" or "Silk Tree"

Aloe vera ~ “Aloe”

Arctium lappa ~ "Burdock"

Banisteriopsis caapi ~ “Ayahuasca” ~ $50

Dandalion (Red Italian)

Datura inoxia and stroniruom

Fig tree ~ $9

Gaultheria procumbens ~ "Wintergreen"

Horehound

Hyssopus officinalis ~ "Hyssop"

Ipomoea tricolor/violacea ~ "Morning Glory " ~ 4

Japanese Maple ~ $50

Leonotis n ~ “Klip Dagga”

Lepidium meyenii ~ "Maca"

Marrubium vulgare ~ "Horehound"

Melissa officinalis ~ "Lemon Balm"

Mentha species ~ "Peppermint" ~ $3

Orach (purple)

Passiflora incarnata*

Passiflora spp ~ "Passion-Flower" plants - $9

Patchouli

Prunus japonica ~ "Korean Cherry"

Psychotria viridis plant ~ $20

Purple Bok Choy

Raspberry

Rosemary Plant ~ $6

Salvia divinorum "Diviner's Sage" (rooted plants) ~ $35 flat within the USA for one plant; two for $60; five for $120.

Salvia hispanica ~ "Chia"

Salvia miltiorrhiza Salvia officinalis, pineapple sage, "Dan Shen", etc.

Sassafrass plant ~ $10

Silver Thorn Berry

Stevia ~ "sweetleaf"

Taragets lucida ~ "Mexican Tarragon" ~ 4

Toothache Plant ~ $10

Urtica dioica ~ "Stinging Nettle" ~ 4

Wormwood plant ~ $10

pokeweed

Cacti-

Trichcoereus bridgesii var. monstrose (Clone B) (LARGE) ~ $50

Opuntia drummondii ~ 6

Trichocereus terscheckii ~ $25

Gymnocalycium cactus ~ $15

Trichocereus "True Blue" peruvianus ~ $50

Trichocereus pachanoi "of the jungle" ~ $15

Trichocereus pachanoi "Torres and Torres" ~ $20

Other Trichocereus available as well, just ask

Dried Botanicals-

Piper methysticum ~ "Kava Kava" whole ~ $10

Piper methysticum ~ "Kava Kava" ground root ~ $6

Tobacco (Organic, home grown)

Yerba Mate leafs

Bhut Jolokia (both sundried & smoked) ~ 7

mint (bulk)

Incense-

Cedar

"Insensio" Peruvianus Golden Resin incense

Patchouli

Other Items-

Shaman Stones

Staff (wizard or shaman staff)

Original Paintings - $100-300; one painting of two Amanitas, another of a trippy tree!

In order to receive your plant you MUST email me at [email protected]! I prefer cash payment, but money orders are acceptable. Those who send cash payment will receive a bonus gift or a discount! Send a letter including your email address, your full shipping address, your first name and the items which you wish to receive, as well as your cash payment in U.S. dollars. If you wish to pay with a money order then leave the name portion of the money order blank. The minimum order is $33.33, with exceptions often made.

No order will be shipped until cash payment is in hand, orders are normally shipped within 10 days of when payment is received, but some orders may take up to a month to be shipped depending on the condition of the plants and the weather. Since most plants are prepared specifically for each customer it takes time because extra care is put into each plant and each order, one must recognize that plants are living beings with wills of their own whom sometimes don't cooperate in the way us human want! I will only ship plants when I feel that they will arrive healthy and happy! All plants are guarenteed to arrive alive and healthy, however they require immediate care upon opening your package! Plants need to be potted, cuttings need to be placed in water, seeds need be germaniated, etc., once the package is opened the responsiblity of keeping the plants alive is yours alone!

All plants are NOT intended for human consumption. These rare botanicals are sold for their ornamental/atheistic beauty and their culture and historical significance and are not intended for any purpose other than cultivation and admiration of their botanical beauty. Check your local laws before ordering, the legality of some plants varies from country to country and even state to state, knowing the laws and regulations of where you reside is YOUR responsibility.

If you have any questions you can always email me at [email protected], please include your first name, your state/country and the botanical names of the plants your are inquiring about.

See the site at - http://ethnobotany.ecrater.com/

Edited by Teotzlcoatl

How many Americans frequent this forum?

PMd

I want that Teotz original painting..

Very jealous of the Salvia clones you are offering :wink:

do you have any lists for sale :innocent_n:

I have a few lists of lists I have listed for sale. I'll list them later.

• Like 4

'All plants are intended ONLY for ornamental or atheistic purposes' did you mean aesthetic? Cos i for one worship my plants :P

I have a few lists of lists I have listed for sale. I'll list them later.

:lol:

Quill, is this a multi-branched religion? because i think i'm under a similiar chain...

it is. It's a multi branched religion stemming from a grass-roots approach. It's a very organic thing.

I have live Salvia divinorum plants for sale for a $35 flat rate shipped anywhere in the U.S.A.; two rooted plants for $50 (includes shipping cost). I have large plants plants and rare strains for $50 including "Owens", "Paradox" and "Luna".

Teotz, do you realize Salvia divinorum plants have been listed as a Schedule I drug in 15 States?

And 7 other States have enacted laws regarding its possession & use??

Are you seriously offering to ship this plant anywhere in the USA??

Should you not win the auction please email me, I often have plenty of plants still for offer!

What auction?

What are you auctioning?

What auction?

What are you auctioning?

:lol: This is lolworthy. I thought id be the only one who wonders about that. I assume its a mass text also used to sell stuff on ebay. But yeah, Zelly is right. No self incrimitation so please edit the text accordingly, Teotz.

Are you seriously offering to ship this plant anywhere in the USA??

My bad, what I mean is.... it's a flat rate for me to ship it anywhere in the U.S.A., don't order it if it's not legal in your state, duh! Do I really need a disclaimer telling idiots "don't do anything illegal"?

Stop giving me a hard time.

No self incrimination so please edit the text accordingly, Teotz.

Tell me what you want edited and I will.

• Like 1

Tell me what you want edited and I will.

Alright. Nobodys giving you a hard time and apart from the self incriminiation, the list is very nice. Just add a phrase like "i dont ship to areas where Salvia D. is illegal" and then we´re fine. bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

nice collection you have there and very well prized, if i would live in england or nz i order all your rare sallies!;)

Sorry EG, It's cool.

Thanks Planthelper.

Somebody please buy these "Yopo" seed, it's supposed to be Anadenanthera peregrina var. peregrina and very potent.

Hey Teotzlcoatl, I don't want to buy anything but am very curious about your artwork. Have you put a picture of it up anywhere?

, the list is very nice.

lol :)

love to see some pics of ur sal plants teotz! of course if ur in a state of america where that was legal otherwise they would burn my eyes out and i would possibly die.

have you been experimenting man? id love to hear of one of your recent salvia experience. please feel free to post one up!!

i think you would grow resplendid salvia teotz. honestly. :)

post a pic of ur painting man!

Edited by incognito

Have you put a picture of it up anywhere?

So you can print it and hang it on your wall and steal my art?! I think not! :)

There are pics of my Salvias on this site somewhere...

• Like 1

So you can print it and hang it on your wall and steal my art?! I think not! :)

Hehe! Would I do a thing like that? :wub:

:)

Edited by Alice

My bad, what I mean is.... it's a flat rate for me to ship it anywhere in the U.S.A., don't order it if it's not legal in your state, duh! Do I really need a disclaimer telling idiots "don't do anything illegal"?

Yes Teotz you do have to write a notice/disclaimer with these types of items just like I’ve told you to before, why would that have changed?

I would like you (or anybody else) to note at the bottom of your offer (when advertising anything you know/think to be an illegal/scheduled import in your own country or Australia, (because Aus. is the main audience of this forum)

'This item is an illegal import into Australia, some US states and some other areas, please check your local laws before ordering'

Or something to that effect depending on the situation.

Jamison has to do it and so do you along with anybody else from O/S.

I'll put "Check your local laws before ordering, the legality of some plants varies from country to country and even state to state, knowing the laws and regulations of where you reside is YOUR responsibility".

No problem. Y'all let me know what plants you want!!!

Teotz,

I'm interested in purchasing your original painting.

Would you like to describe it?

Is it framed? If so, what frame size?

Oil paint?

Water colors?

Acrylic?

On canvas, paper, or other??

I have one of a nondescript mushroom and one abstract.

I also have an Amanita muscaria painting and a psychedelic tree. All acrylic on canvas.

Oh and there is the "Pink drip"

All $100-200 each.

I'd never buy a painting unseen. why not put up a small low resolution image like pretty much every other art seller does?