The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hutch

Pull ya bloody head in women..

Boy I would hate to see how you guys would cope with something that is really offensive...You would probably pee yourselves...Like all the little enviro pricks and save the bloody whale fanatics who jumped on face book and laughed and openly mocked what was happening in Japan...I'll wager some of them are members here... Haven't heard one of you raise that in any post! Not one! You lot should be outraged....Thousands of the low life bastards whooping it up but you lot go off because I laughed at a women who had "DUCK RESCUE" on her hat but she was the one who needed rescuing...I used the wrong word earlier, I said karma...what I should have said was irony...Maybe the headline was a bit harsh for you sensitive types with inferiority complexes...I used the word WOMEN...wow, scary scary...how insensitive of me..."Pull ya head in" might have been enough...and if she had of pulled her head in it may have missed as in my reference to DUCK....IRONY mmmm...

Now if someone can point me to where I said anything about gun laws. the rights and wrongs of hunting, whether a 14 year old should have a gun licence...and where I said it was ok to shoot someone in the face......anything like that....

Hutch, you are a sad and pathetic excuse for a human being. Your posts here just get worse and worse. How about you go do something constructive, rather than bring this forum down with your sick and deluded threads?

You think you've been "fucked up the arse" here? Why would anyone care, when you're are a total dickhead. If you acted like this to people in person I don't doubt you'd end up having your head smacked in faster than you could blink. Making light of a serious situation like this is low and really shows up the sort of person you are. If you're finding it so hard to live in this world (or Torsten's world as you put it), perhaps you should simply fuck off to another forum.

Regardless of the circumstances surrounding the incident in that article, that kid and his father should have their gun licenses revoked.

I can't fuck off yet...my work here is not done....If someone were to say what you just said to me in person then yes, they would get a smack in the head...99% of responses to me would never be said to my face....thats just it...you can hide like girlys behind your puter monitor and be outraged and horrified...but only when it suits....I've not read that much from you that makes you any more valued here than any one else...

I can't fuck off yet...my work here is not done....

What, are you a missionary? Got some special message from god for us do you?

If someone were to say what you just said to me in person then yes, they would get a smack in the head...99% of responses to me would never be said to my face....thats just it...you can hide like girlys behind your puter monitor and be outraged and horrified...but only when it suits

What makes you so certain that what is said to you here wouldn't be said to your face? Fancy yourself a tough guy, eh, who'd punch anyone who dares pull you up for being a cockhead? Do you act like this in person to people you are barely acquainted with? I doubt it. You come across as the coward Hutch, willing to make fun of people from behind the safety of your computer. In some ways I feel sorry for you, as you are appear to be lacking substance in your life and are grappling at sadistic humour to make yourself feel a little better.

I've not read that much from you that makes you any more valued here than any one else...

Another straw man fallacy. I never said anything even remotely along those lines. My response to you and this thread has nothing to do with anyone else or their value to this forum.

why do ya have to be so judgemental tripsis??? with a few threads you seem the need to evaluate people. it just sounds like the classic hippie "i dont have an ego, ego" not trying to have a stab at ya dude just curious is all

I used to hunt while at the same time joining anti duck hunting groups. There is something seriously wrong with duck hunting, which has mostly been mentioned here already. But there is something even more wrong with duck hunters. When I was in the hunting community in victoria there were VERY few duck hunters who weren't proud of having bagged the odd illegal duck, ie protected species. And when we used to collect injured ducks we used to get a lot of protected species - about 10%. Most of then need to be put down, but the odd one can be saved. If it wasn't for the decline in duck populations and water fowl habitat I might not have a problem with duck hunting if it was 100% safe for threatened species. But it isn't.

I hunted in the past but stopped once i had to hand in my semi auto shotgun, if i still had it i would still be shooting. I got the gun when i was 9 years old and was taught to use it, carry it, take it apart, clean it and keep it locked up, any one of my friends that had a gun was also taught these things. I dont know which hunting "community" you were part of T but i have never meet a shooter who was proud of shooting illegal ducks and anyone that shot at sittings ducks or flappers (immature ducks) copped a lot of shit for doing so. ID was something the ppl i knew/know are proud of, to be able to call what sort of duck was incoming. To be honest though we mostly shot on a private swamp that only really had the three main target species and being close to the murray and a tangled network of creeks the ducks flew in and flew out without landing and flew off to other wetlands. Mostly woodies, blacks and teal. Duck dogs were a precious commodity and the collected the duck as soon as it hit the water and brought back to the shooter. All the ducks were cleaned, shared out to everyone and taken home to eat, i used to collect all the giblets for soup.

I must say in the past 15 years the sport has cleaned up a hell of a lot (in this region) which i think is due to the gun buy back, extra education and licensing requirements. It is a shadow of what it used to be and in this area we dont get the hordes of shooters that used to camp all along the river, some of them would no doubt get pissed as and then cruise in a boat shooting at anything probably checking their drum nets or set lines along the way, but thats another issue. It usually seemed the blokes from melbourne that were the shitheads.

I dont see how trapping is any better, I guess if you are a terrible shot and cant ID a duck for shit then trapping is the best way to get a duck but being caught in a small wire cage waiting for the foxes to come and dig under and take you, which they do 9 times out of 10....... Id prefer to be shot myself.

Duckshooting is easily spoiled by dickheads that take things too far and shoot up anything but i guess its like anything, there are going to be a lot of responsible ppl but it just takes a few wankers to fuck it for everyone...........Ive got a hundred stories about duck opening.

Now, im headn out to my Dads place to get me a few wild ducks for dinner :D

why do ya have to be so judgemental tripsis??? ... it just sounds like the calssic hippie "i dont have an ego, ego" not trying to have a stab at ya dude just curious is all

I'm outspoken when I get riled up and Hutch has riled me up. Perhaps I've jumped the gun a bit, but Hutch is being a dickhead for the sake of it. He knew from the outset he'd cause dissent by posting this thread, yet he did it anyway, not to solicit intellectual discussion about the article, but to laugh at a serious incident and bad mouth women simultaneously. To me, that is shit stirring. Nothing that he has posted has made me like or respect him.

with a few threads you seem the need to evaluate people.

How else am I supposed to evaluate people on a forum?

i didnt see the big deal really first off. but now hutch seems like he is out to stir people.

edit/ ^^^^^ now i see your post has got a neg point? that wasn't deserved.

Re: The argument that youths shouldn't have/handle firearms,

At 14 i killed my 3rd deer, and could handle a firearm as well as most adults

Do you have hunters safety courses for hunters ages 12-18 down there? they are mandatory here

i had a LOT of firearms experience when i was 12 as well, my boyscout leader was a local head of the NRA...

doesn't seem to be a problem, if anything i respect the weapons more

I sold my gun recently though, don't own one right now, don't need one either.

gees poor hutchey............did he go shoot this lady himself, he may has well have with the lynch mob treatment he got, personally im in the middle with this one.

yeh yeh the poor lady got shot, its horrible, its mean, maybe its out of place or doesnt digest nicely for a term i hate to use but for do gooders and bleeding hearts (arhh) but these same people critising hutchey probably drove through red rooster last night and ate a chicken that probably had a way more horrible life than any duck, 14 yo boy or shot face lady.

i always tend to find in life people whinge the hardest about the shit they do thereselves anyway, i bet heaps of ppl looked at hutchey pic...had a laugh and then negatized him anyway.

its like that show Axe Men- i absolutely love it, i also love trees......just cos i like watching a show about watching huge trees cut down doesnt mean i want to go cut trees down..i just like the show, am i a tree murderer....no, but i bet if i was sitting with a bleeding heart or dare i say an enviromentalist they would be crying about it or cursing about it, then when i asked him where his house was and he asked me why i wanted to know..............its because i bet that same guy is sitting under a roof with wooden beams, see the hypocracy.

dont worry hutch the whole world aint out to get you im taking a neg off one of your later posts not cos i agree or disagree with you but because i feel you have been unfairly treated.

*I don't agree with murder, I just like watching people get killed, after all its just a tv show...* :unsure:

I think you'll find alot of *bleeding heart environmentalists* on this forum, and if it wasn't for people like them, i'm pretty sure you'd find the franklin river dammed and nuclear waste freely being dumped in central australia without anyone batting an eyelid.

In defending someone, you're insulting others which kinda negates your whole point imo.

but these same people critising hutchey probably drove through red rooster last night and ate a chicken that probably had a way more horrible life than any duck, 14 yo boy or shot face lady

Bit rich to say that is probable, no? I would say it is probable that you are incorrect.

no, but i bet if i was sitting with a bleeding heart or dare i say an enviromentalist they would be crying about it or cursing about it, then when i asked him where his house was and he asked me why i wanted to know..............its because i bet that same guy is sitting under a roof with wooden beams, see the hypocracy.

And what is wrong with bleeding hearts and environmentalists? Is empathy and concern for the environment something to be ashamed of?

You're wooden beam analogy is flawed. Most wooden beams come from plantations. Most environmentalists are concerned with natural forests, not plantations. In all likelihood if this theoretical environmentalist owned a house, the wood would be plantation pine. What's the point of attempting to generalise environmentalists as hypocrites?

I read his title as I think he meant it to be "Tongue in Cheek", I.E this woman should have pulled her head in to avoid being shot, I think you have all misjudged Hutch, though I haven't met him, he has offered openly without need for compensation, many here are not that giving, we have as yet to finalise gifted plants to eachother without offer of compensation - yeas the return is like compensation but is not it is just another gift.I think many are jumping on the bandwagon, Hutch is obviouslyprone to starting threads that a lot of you wish to have issue with or are just reading the worst in them. I sincerely don't beleive Hutch held any malice in this thread until he was attacked for it. So if you really are anti - Hutch put him in your ignore list and lets get on with it. I think we need to remember the world is made up of many types and we don't always get on with every type.

once again your taking everything way to seriously tripsis.

it doesnt matter if my analogy is flawed its simply a writing tool to explain a point which can be easily debated, yet over the computer your limited in time and expression hence sometimes analogies should be looked at as an idea not particulary a given truth.

im more than aware enviromentalists make up a certain percentage of this board, maybe im a enviromentalist..doesnt mean i cant critisise them just so i dont offend one. i certainly will not ever back down from the point that i think most so called enviromentalists are actually full of it.............like i said, most enviromentalists wont be walking back home on foot after a protest, most wont be doing their weekly shopping fully researched up on how they themselves are only part of the cause and system, to me a true enviromentalist can only be defined as an indiginous person living sutainably on their own soil. or a non indiginous person living on the absolute bare skin of life, no cars, no electronics, no clothes, only living on grown or hunted food.

enviromentalist is just a pretty word for somebody that cares a bit for some cause their own ego defines as important. unfortunately even though i dont want it to its not an enviromentalists business to tell a so called un-enviromentalist that he cant build a hotel on a pretty beach, its a free world........who says i dont want that hotel on the beach, so their opinion is only just that........an opinion. why is it so far fetched to believe we dont actually need those whales, why do we really need that forrest, is it really so bad to have the whole world urbanised by big buildings instead of grass. seems like to me 99% of the population has no problem living that way...........most can even derive a level of happiness this way, why is it we must listen to a enviromentalist.

i have never killed an animal on purpose, i walk around most ants so i dont squash them, never chopped a tree down, limit my water use and turn lights off pretty much all the time..................if this doesnt qualify me as an enviromentalist, then what does.

im only commenting on the attitude of people who think they are god, its always best to look in the mirror sometimes and find out you are actually not a god...you just an ordinary dude like me who screwed up and picked on hutch like that little bully in that misguided bully vid, however is hutch the bully or the fat kid?

And once again, you making generalisations about environmentalists has little value.

Even if most "so-called environmentalists" aren't the perfect beings you think they should be, lest they be hypocrites, is not not better that they are at least trying to do some sort of good? Or is it better that we all follow the lead of big businesses and corrupt governments and rape to earth until it bleeds to death?

Why do we need whales? Why do we need that forest? Perhaps you should think less about yourself (or ourselves if you mean to play the devil's advocate) and more about the fact that we are merely one (very virulent) species amongst untold millions and that the world is not owned by us. The environment is the system which supports us, biodiversity is what allows ecosystems to bounce back after disasters and the web of life is more complex and intricate than we can understand, hence we should treat it with the utmost care.

Who thinks they are a god santiago? Certainly not me. Perhaps the person who decides that it's a "free world" and thus can stick hotels wherever it pleases them and wipe out whales because they deem them unnecessary, thinks they are a god.

so hutch, she's stupid because the majority of the press supposedly thinks so?? wow, a quality arguement. But now the majority here, thinks you're a cunt. Funny, huh?

You know what they say about gun-enthusiasts, huh?

That their dick is tiny. Not saying you're one though, well, I mean a gun-enthusiast, not a dick!

Also, I found this and I thought it was much funnier than your thread, excepting the duck joke, which I dig.

Don't get me wrong, I hate political correctness and I am sick of green/ecologists that dunno shit about nature.

All in all, a good trolling thread, judging by the negatives and 3 pages of replies. Good job!

Hutch didn't really make any points about guns or hunting. I had a go at him because he thought it was funny that someone got shot and he didn't think getting shot was a serious injury. I just don't like violence is all. I really don't.

Can't stand animal liberationists or mongoloids with guns. It would be nice if they could

wipe each other out without harming ducks, filling the swamps with lead or making it harder

to get a gun license.

i agree tripsis it was not an enviromentalist vs duck killing point i was trying to make and you certainly were not the god/s i was implying, i cant even remember who was the ''poor little ducky posters" and im not going back up to find them on this particular thread which would be pretty pointless in the gripes/bitches area.

all im saying to whoever in my opinion is dont go out on the tried and failed poor little ducky route, all he did was post a funny picture apparently (i have not even looked and im not going to), if its not funny well then so be it but i found the overall vibe heading towards the tired old hunters vs animals argument, when the whole argument is dead before it starts anyway cos most of those going down that path are hypocrites anyway if you peeked into their shopping trolley anyday. just cos you dont see it shot and mr steggles does all the prep for ya doesnt make a duck protector any more morally correct to have a comment that has any worth anyway.

also in regards to trying to do good, how do you actually know for certain that your doing good. man there wasnt much good in regards to some of the humungous prices you were charging for your mini khat plants(so im assuming your not a true enviromentalist but more of a modern money man just like the skyscraper builders)...........not unless your planning to go save the whales with the proceeds, then its all good i suppose.:wink:

ill leave this go tripsis, no need for us to disagree to much over a petty topic (no offense hutch) . just have to add........

Hutch, you are a sad and pathetic excuse for a human being

you were way outta line with that man, absolutely not needed and very abusive...i thought we had rules about that sorta stuff and you have certainly lowered you colours there...in my opinion only

rape to earth until it bleeds to death

to those who maybe believe this, dont.............it sounds nasty but you cannot rape an earth and make it bleed its just a pretty quote to fool gullible people who get the image stuck in there head, just a kooky enviro marketing tool.

ill let you finish if you like tripsis and then hopefully we can do a cyber handshake and kiss and make up :wub:

u people are insane, u realise this, yes?

u people are insane, u realise this, yes?

If we did realise would we still be insane???:scratchhead:

Can't stand animal liberationists or mongoloids with guns. It would be nice if they could

wipe each other out without harming ducks, filling the swamps with lead or making it harder

to get a gun license.

good point, but it is seriously lots lulzier when hunters shoot each other by mistake, or a wild pig fucks them up in the ass [serious leg injury, f.e.]

Sonny Jim there are two ways to see this thread. I agree with you, didn't like what hutch said. But it WAS funny. Kind of. You can appreciate a good trolling thread, without necessarily agreeing with what the troll implies by the joke.

We had an awesome story in greece some years ago, where 4 out of 5 hunters got hunted and shot [multiple times AKA killed] by some weird herders a father and his son, after a fight with them. The herders wanted them out of the place their animals were grazing or something. I remember noone I talked this with was one bit sorry about the murdered hunters.

I have also met some awful lot dickhead hunters when mushroom picking. Hunters here in greece carry some of the most idiotic ideas and are typically dicks, but they know nature better than wanna be enviromentalists who also claim to know lots, but usually they don't.

Also, I found this and I thought it was much funnier than your thread, excepting the duck joke, which I dig.

this was the funnier page, IMO.

cos most of those going down that path are hypocrites anyway if you peeked into their shopping trolley anyday. just cos you dont see it shot and mr steggles does all the prep for ya doesnt make a duck protector any more morally correct to have a comment that has any worth anyway

On this I agree with you santigo. I think that if people eat meat they should be willing and able to kill, skin and butcher animals themselves. It infuriates me when people are happy to buy prepackaged meat off a supermarket shelf, yet freely admit that they would never be able to kill an animal.

also in regards to trying to do good, how do you actually know for certain that your doing good.

So, don't bother at all, because we can't know anything for sure? That would be a simply brilliant defeatist attitude to have!

man there wasnt much good in regards to some of the humungous prices you were charging for your mini khat plants(so im assuming your not a true enviromentalist but more of a modern money man just like the skyscraper builders)...........not unless your planning to go save the whales with the proceeds, then its all good i suppose

Bring on the personal attacks, eh? But while you do that, please do explain how selling khat plants for what you consider to be "humongous" prices is not environmental. Or for that matter santiago, explain what tenuous link your mind has managed to make between the two at all.

But let's just deal with your claim first. I sold 10 plants for $150. Five of those plants were NL khat, which retail on SAB at $25 each, for plants around 10cm - 15cm. Mine were around 20cm to 60cm tall, with the more advanced ones having many branches. Then there was a planthelper hybrid around 60cm (which I paid $50 for). Then there were a couple of small pinks and one small red, plus a Maytenus senegalensis. All this for $150. You have high expectations for someone in need of money to sell that for less. Please, I'd love to see you do better.

But you know what, despite not having a job at the moment, despite having to sell off my collection to make a bit of cash, I do donate money to charity, Bush Heritage specifically. So mate, eat your own words.

you were way outta line with that man, absolutely not needed and very abusive...i thought we had rules about that sorta stuff and you have certainly lowered you colours there...in my opinion only

Hardly out of line. Actually well in line with Hutch's generally offensive behaviour. If he can't take it, he shouldn't dole it out in the first place. So shoot me for expressing my opinion.

to those who maybe believe this, dont.............it sounds nasty but you cannot rape an earth and make it bleed its just a pretty quote to fool gullible people who get the image stuck in there head, just a kooky enviro marketing tool.

Here you go, go educate yourself. ;)

Take it outside fellas!

Fuck this is all over some media hype that someone saw the funny side in - let it go..