The Corroboree
dworx

Weather anomalies

Abandoned

Edited by dworx

I think the awareness was just less before...

There were the recent solar storms which may have affected the earths weather magnetically . The Russian and American fiddling with the ionosphere with their HAARP games, Nibiru maybe or maybe the Earth has just had a gut full of the disrespectful, vile little creatures called humans, and is set to rid herself of this pestilence :D.

I know not but here's some links for the thread.

World to see biggest full moon in two decades

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/38/20110309/tsc-world-to-see-biggest-full-moon-in-tw-98fda55.html

abandoned

Edited by dworx

thanks blowng u just blew my mind :)

`

Edited by Magicdirt

Disaster in nature = new life. Disaster in media = money. On a geological/historical scale were not experiencing anything out of the ordinary. Wait until we get hit by a big meteor/comet or we have another Krakatoa and watch the media go nuts.

what if yellowstone goes?

i found that video interesting, i wonder how many scientists would go along with it.

could accretion really cause such significant growth eg doubling size in 70 million years? almost impossible for me to believe.

magic dirt, i am thinking the mantle swallows about as much crust as it produces. whether by the edge of a plate being forced into the mantle by another plate, or if pressure was increasing then maybe just the action of time and heat at the bottom of the plate. shrug

I always thought a good place to dispose of nuclear waste would be an active volcanic lava flow, it would just melt yea back into de molten earth?