The Corroboree
nabraxas

Smoking pot may hasten onset of mental illness

| Mon Feb 7, 2011

Reuters Health) - Smoking marijuana has been linked with an increased risk of mental illness, and now researchers say that when pot smokers do become mentally ill, the disease starts earlier than it would if they didn't smoke pot.

This means that serious psychiatric diseases that might not have shown up until kids were in their teens or twenties - or might never had developed at all - are starting in children as young as 12 who smoke marijuana.

The link between using pot and developing serious mental illness is strongest in the youngest smokers - 12- to 15-year-olds, or kids even younger, said Dr. Matthew Large in an interview with Reuters Health.

"We have to (tell) people who have marijuana in their pockets not to give it to younger people," said Large, who headed up the research at the University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia.

Large and his colleagues looked at thousands of patients with psychotic disorders like schizophrenia. People with psychotic disorders lose touch with reality -- usually starting in adolescence or young adulthood.

The authors of the new study found that in the subjects who had been pot smokers, the psychotic symptoms began nearly 3 years earlier than in those who had not been marijuana users.

People with schizophrenia often have hallucinations (they see things that aren't there) and delusions (they're often convinced something improbable is true, when it isn't); they also tend to have unusual or bizarre behavior, social problems, and general difficulty in coping with life. According to the National Institute of Mental Health, approximately 2.4 million American adults, or about one in every 100 people over age 18, have schizophrenia.

The vast majority of young people who use marijuana don't develop psychosis. And so far, no one's been able to prove that smoking marijuana actually causes psychotic disorders like schizophrenia, but the new research adds to "growing evidence" that it does, at least in some people, said Dr. Michael T. Compton at George Washington University Medical Center in Washington, DC, who worked on the study.

A number of studies had already suggested that people develop schizophrenia at a younger age if they've been using pot - even if they weren't heavy users -- but not all researchers agreed.

To get a better sense of the evidence, Large and Compton and their colleagues systematically combined and analyzed data from 83 studies involving more than 22,000 people with psychotic disorders like schizophrenia: 8,167 who used marijuana or other substances, and 14,352 who did not.

"Those who used marijuana had an earlier age at onset of the disorder, by (about 32 months) on average, than those who had not used marijuana," Compton said in e-mail to Reuters Health.

Why was there disagreement in the past over whether this effect really exists? The reasons lie in the way the individual studies might have been done, the researchers say in their article, published in the Archives of General Psychiatry.

In their larger analysis, they made sure to account for several factors that authors of the individual studies might not have considered. For example, psychosis develops earlier in boys than in girls - but Large and Compton found that even when they adjusted for that difference, the pot smokers still developed psychotic symptoms earlier.

Also, older people are less likely to be smoking pot than younger patients, so if the individual studies had different proportions of various age groups, the results might have been skewed. Taking that factor into account, the researchers still found that marijuana users developed mental illness at a younger age.

They also tried to see whether their findings could be explained by the year the research was done (because pot may have become more potent over time), whether the research had been done according to good scientific principles, and whether the investigators had defined the start of mental illness according to the date it was diagnosed instead of the date the symptoms started (the date symptoms started is more accurate). But they kept coming back to the same result: people with psychotic disorders who smoked marijuana had symptoms of mental illness at a younger age than those who didn't use pot.

The researchers did not look at whether family history of psychosis played a role in determining who was most vulnerable to marijuana's apparent early-triggering effect.

Are there some kids who are more at risk of psychosis from smoking pot than others? "I'm sure there are," Large said. Kids with a family history of psychosis, or those with some psychotic symptoms but not full-blown schizophrenia are at particular risk, he said. But also at risk are kids who are struggling, not doing well at school or living in bad situations at home.

One study found that compared to people who didn't use marijuana, people over 18 who did use it had twice the risk of mental illness, but kids under 15 had five times the risk, Large said.

There are two main messages to take away from this work, Large said. One is that there's probably something in marijuana that triggers schizophrenia. What that is, isn't clear yet. "Schizophrenia is still a mystery," he said. "Psychotic illnesses are horrible for the people who have them, and terrible for their families too."

The second message is far more important, he believes. Public health campaigns on the dangers of marijuana are focusing on older users, Large said, and overlooking the pre-teens and young adolescents who get their pot from older peers and even older siblings at home.

"Even if the onset of psychosis were inevitable (for a particular individual)," Large's team writes, "an extra 2 or 3 years of psychosis-free functioning could allow many patients to achieve the important developmental milestones" of adolescence. That extra time could allow a young person to finish school and gain other skills that might reduce the lifelong disability that so often accompanies mental illnesses.

Whereas most studies like his are presented at medical conferences, Large said he's not going to bother traveling around to announce his results to other doctors. Instead, he said, he wants to talk about his results in public forums.

"I'm not a marketing expert," he said, "but we have to find a way to tell young kids to hold off." We might not be able to convince them to never use pot, he added, but they need to wait until they're older - a message, he acknowledged, that will be tricky to deliver.

http://archpsyc.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/full/archgenpsychiatry.2011.5

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2011/02/07/health-us-smoking-pot-idUKTRE7166BI20110207?pageNumber=1

http://www.gladstoneobserver.com.au/story/2011/02/09/cannabis-triggers-earlier-mental-illness/

Interesting report. I personally don't think it unlikely that it is correct. Marijuana is not the light drug that many people view it as.

To get a better sense of the evidence, Large and Compton and their colleagues systematically combined and analyzed data from 83 studies involving more than 22,000 people with psychotic disorders like schizophrenia: 8,167 who used marijuana or other substances, and 14,352 who did no

I wonder how they knew it was the marijuana and not the other substances that brought on the onset of mental illness?

Edited by tripsis

I love MJ, but I'm still of the opinion that psychoactives should be avoided as much as possible (disregarding needed medications etc) in growing brains. They say the brain stops growing between around 21 and 25 and it's obviously impossible to know if your own brain is suitable yet, but FFS if one has a familial history of mental illness then one should be reasonably aware how much this is playing with fire. Perhaps more parents being more open about family history might give some kids an awareness of the realities of potential illness.

Agreed with tripsis' comment that how the hell do they know which one was responsible? There's one far more common psychoactive kids are taking that's causing a shittonne more trouble IMHO... beer anyone?

I think that pot and pretty much any psychoactive drug are bad for people in their formative years. In fact I think that should be pretty obvious.

Tripsis, IMHO pot is a soft drug. If we have to categorize drugs into hard and soft then surely cannabis is safer than others most others. That doesn't mean that it is completely safe or safe for kids to use or safe for people in general to use for breakfast lunch and dinner.

Pot caused me problems when I was a teenager, a lot of problems. I have a high school aged daughter and I am worried about drugs in general for her and her friends. Not that it's an issue with her at the moment but I know how things get in the later years of high school.

The vast majority of young people who use marijuana don't develop psychosis. And so far, no one's been able to prove that smoking marijuana actually causes psychotic disorders like schizophrenia, but the new research adds to "growing evidence" that it does, at least in some people, said Dr. Michael T. Compton at George Washington University Medical Center in Washington, DC, who worked on the study.
The researchers did not look at whether family history of psychosis played a role in determining who was most vulnerable to marijuana's apparent early-triggering effect.
There is limited data suggesting an association, albiet a minor one, 2-3 between chronic cannabis (primarily among adolescents and/or those predisposed to mental illness) and increased symptoms of depression, psychotic symptoms, and/or schizophrenia. 4-6 However, interpretation of this data is troublesome and, to date, this observation association is not well understood. 7-9 Identified as well as unidentified confounding factors (such as poverty, family history, polydrug use, etc.) make it difficult, if not impossible, for researchers to adequately determine whether any cause-and-effect relationship exists between cannabis use and mental illness. Also, many experts point out that this association may be due to patients' self-medicating with cannabis, 10 as survey data and anecdotal reports of individuals finding therapeutic relief from both clinical depression and schizotypal behavior are common within medical lore, and clinical testing on the use of cannabinoids to treat certain symptoms of mental illness has been recommended. 11

Most recently, a large-scale study by investigators at London's Institute of Psychiatry reported that those patients diagnosed with schizophrenia who had previously used cannabis did not demonstrate exacerbated symptoms of the illness compared to age-adjusted controls who had not used cannabis. "This [finding] argues against a distinct schizophrenia-like psychosis caused by cannabis," they concluded. 12

Cannabis, Mental Health and Context: The Case For Regulation

Cannabis & Psychosis: Self-medication hypothesis

If I could turn back time knowing what I know now, I certainly wouldn't have had the Monday morning weed sessions before physics lessons or the wacky Saturday nights during my last years of high school. It didn't do harm back then (other than having to endure an often anxiety provoking and pointless high) but I can't say that it didn't add to problems I ran into later down the track. I should have been focused on activities that definitely promote strong and resilient neural pathways for the future like making friends, falling in love and all that stuff instead...

Just to add to the info above, this paper is an interesting one to have a flick through:

Cannabinoids for the Treatment of Schizophrenia?A Balanced Neurochemical Framework for Both Adverse and Therapeutic Effects of Cannabis Use

Schizophrenia Research and Treatment

Volume 2011, Article ID 501726, 9 pages

doi:10.1155/2011/501726

Recent studies have found that cannabinoids may improve neuropsychological performance, ameliorate negative symptoms, and have antipsychotic properties for a subgroup of the schizophrenia population. These findings are in contrast to the longstanding history of adverse consequences of cannabis use, predominantly on the positive symptoms, and a balanced neurochemical basis for these opposing views is lacking. This paper details a review of the neurobiological substrates of schizophrenia and the neurochemical effects of cannabis use in the normal population, in both cortical (in particular prefrontal) and subcortical brain regions. The aim of this paper is to provide a holistic neurochemical framework in which to understand how cannabinoids may impair, or indeed, serve to ameliorate the positive and negative symptoms as well as cognitive impairment. Directions in which future research can proceed to resolve the discrepancies are briefly discussed.

Weed worked better for me whewn i was younger - when i was 20-22 I smoked constantly and I dont think it did any damage. But the guy I lived with is now schizophrenic and out of our group of uni friends, two others had psychotic episodes and one had two manic episodes. So that's 4 out of 7 of the people I was hanging around with at the time. Although I stopped the breaky bongs and other dudes didnt...

Now days I know people I met later that are quite normal and totally addicted to it. I know two of these people that are pretty much reliant on it.

When i got to about 26 all the negative effects of pot outweighed the good and I had chronic low blood pressure and pot just made that worse so i gave it the arse... I use it occasionally for creativity or thinking slants but the old giggly days are long gone sadly.

Interesting discussion... I started smoking when i was 16 and for the next 10 years virtually didn't have a break I loved the stuff and I can confidently say with a lot of the bullshit life has thrown at me over those years if it wasn't for chilling out from time to time having a pipe or two then I may have become suicidal so I definently feel it helped me deal with my bullshit.

I have cut back heaps now and only smoke it occasionally mostly due to the fact I have started full-time study again and would like to give myself the best opportunity I can to learn all I can and with the silly season now over; I smoked a lot more than I was previously and found it effected my cognitive function significantly... in particular... procrastination!!!

But an interesting point I want to make is my brother in law was actually diagnosed with schitzophrenia years ago and the medication they gave him turns him into a brain-dead zombie... alcohol [in particular spirits can trigger a bad response] but he literally uses cannabis to self-medicate and i have not seen it do him any harm at all!

I also have a family history of mental illness [mother has bi-polar disorder with psychotic tendencies] and over the years I was constantly lectured by her doctors, nurses, shrinks about my cannabis use and alcohol consumption and interestingly enough they would always stress more on the alcohol than cannabis and the only thing they viewed as more of a threat to triggering mental illness was amphetamines which I have dabbled in in the past but will never return to... yucky yucky crap that serves no-one a good purpose!

So yeh; I am a fit, healthy individual who has experimented with cannabis for the past 12 years and am still a fit, healthy individual. Some people might claim I am a nutter or 'tripper' with some of the things I come out with but even before I started smoking pot I was always 'different' and have always had an active imagination which i believe is very important for everyone!

Not to say cannabis is for everyone as I know full well it's not by seeing it fuck other people over... I just find it interesting I have been spared in that regard I have also cut back my drinking exceptionally over the last say 3-4 years. I will probably get drunk a couple of times a month at the most these days and I don't plan on changing that for anyone!

One thing pushing the limits of sobriety did for me was to truly appreciate sobriety!

and I think that is a major difference between drug use and drug abuse... exploring one's self vs running away from one's self!

• Like 2

Cannabidiol, a Cannabis sativa constituent, as an antipsychotic drug.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16612464

Potential antipsychotic properties of central cannabinoid (CB1) receptor antagonists.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20218784

Effects of cannabidiol on schizophrenia-like symptoms in people who use cannabis

http://bjp.rcpsych.org/cgi/content/full/bjprcpsych;192/4/306

Cannabis chemical curbs psychotic symptoms, study finds

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2007/may/01/drugsandalcohol.drugs

Investigation of the antipsychotic activity and mechanism of action of cannabidiol

http://www.pharm.monash.edu.au/research/mips/currentphdprojects/func/lim.html

i used pot constantly from 18 to 38. in later years i felt that it was causing a noticeable slowing ov my mental capabilities, not just the classic "walk into the kitchen to do something & by the time i get there completely forget what it was", but a more persistent mental fog. In conversation i would forget the word i was going to use next...shit like that.

so i stopped for a few months & felt much better.

When i tried to smoke again after that break it was horrible. I got extremely paranoid, agitated & restless with just the first few cones. Persevering i overcame that, but was so stoned it was ridiculous. Unable to stand up for more than a minute without feeling faint & after a few hours more or less passing out like i was drunk.

i still use it very very occasionally in very small amounts & i still get hit by massive amounts ov paranoia, but if i ride that out then it can be ok. i find hash is a lot easier in that respect than buds.

My wife is diagnosed as a paranoid delusional schizophrenic & using for her is definitely a challenge. It unquestionably increases her delusional symptoms.

synchromesh: i posted that article because it was a news story about the results ov recent research. If it had been a positive story i would have posted that too. I'm not pro or anti pot i'm just interested in the current research.

you have posted some interesting links, though most ov them are 4 years old.

the effects of CBD can't be ignored & i'd like to try some high CBD low THC strains ov grass...i wonder if hash somehow has a better balance ov these two & if that could be the reason i suffer less smoking that?

However as, to quote from one ov your links:

Delta(9)-Tetrahydrocannabinol (Delta(9)-THC), the principal psychoactive constituent of the Cannabis sativa plant, and other agonists at the central cannabinoid (CB(1)) receptor may induce characteristic psychomotor effects, psychotic reactions and cognitive impairment resembling schizophrenia. These effects of Delta(9)-THC can be reduced in animal and human models of psychopathology by two exogenous cannabinoids, cannabidiol (CBD) and SR141716. CBD is the second most abundant constituent of Cannabis sativa that has weak partial antagonistic properties at the CB(1) receptor.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20218784

& as most plants are bred to be high in THC, doesn't that mean that overall, smoking MJ is more likely to lead to problems w/THC than it is to positive outcomes w/CBD?

I use it occasionally for creativity or thinking slants but the old giggly days are long gone sadly.

Thats the sad part....I remember in my youth a high from weed was way different. I don't know why it just was. Maybe its that tolerance thing or maybe it was just how it reacted with an immature mind. I also think if you have a leaning towards any mental illness pot will bring it on. Some people function very well on pot and have no issues with it. Its the damage to the memory that disturbs me. Did I mention that it's the damage to the memory that disturbs mecool.gif

you have posted some interesting links, though most ov them are 4 years old.

Really? 2006, 2010, 2008, 2007 and 2011... The way a study was performed is more important to me than when it was performed anyway.

& as most plants are bred to be high in THC, doesn't that mean that overall, smoking MJ is more likely to lead to problems w/THC than it is to positive outcomes w/CBD?

As long as there's enough CBD, I don't think that a high level of THC would be a problem. Granted that it's not stupidly high of course.

Our results show higher levels of unusual experiences – an analogue of hallucinations and delusions – in individuals who had evidence of only {Delta}9-THC in their hair compared with those with both {Delta}9-THC and CBD, and those with no cannabinoid. There were also greater levels of delusions in this THC only group compared with individuals who showed no evidence of cannabinoids in their hair, with a similar trend in the THC+CBD group. The THC+CBD group reported less anhedonia than the other two groups. This study is the first to demonstrate that hair analytic techniques can be used to define subsets of cannabis users. The implications of these findings are that people who smoke different strains of cannabis manifest different psychological symptoms.

These preliminary findings may support previous work showing the antipsychotic properties of CBD in the laboratory.3,4 Moreover, this suggests that smoking strains of cannabis containing CBD in addition to {Delta}9-THC may be protective against the psychotic-like symptoms induced by {Delta}9-THC alone. This is further evident from the findings that participants with both {Delta}9-THC and CBD in their hair had significantly less anhedonia than the other groups in this study. However, another potential explanation of the results of our study is that pre-existing differences in psychosis proneness between people who use cannabis may draw them to smoke different strains of the drug. In spite of this, the former explanation seems more plausible in light of the absence of differences in any other recreational drug use between these groups, and the emerging evidence of neuroprotective effects of CBD. A further limitation of this research is that the mechanisms by which cannabinoids are incorporated into hair are not well understood, and thus we cannot directly infer the ratio of CBD to {Delta}9-THC. Despite this, our study highlights the importance of distinguishing between different cannabinoids and has implications in the debate over the link between cannabis use and psychosis.

http://bjp.rcpsych.org/cgi/content/full/bjprcpsych;192/4/306

Its the damage to the memory that disturbs me.

I wouldn't call it damage myself, as none of the effects are permanent. And not only that, but:

Marijuana nutrients found to help prevent Alzheimer's disease

:)

Edited by synchromesh

Cannabidiol, a Cannabis sativa constituent, as an antipsychotic drug.http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16612464Potential antipsychotic properties of central cannabinoid (CB1) receptor antagonists.http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20218784Effects of cannabidiol on schizophrenia-like symptoms in people who use cannabishttp://bjp.rcpsych.org/cgi/content/full/bjprcpsych;192/4/306Cannabis chemical curbs psychotic symptoms, study findshttp://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2007/may/01/drugsandalcohol.drugsInvestigation of the antipsychotic activity and mechanism of action of cannabidiolhttp://www.pharm.monash.edu.au/research/mips/currentphdprojects/func/lim.html

so i stopped for a few months & felt much better. When i tried to smoke again after that break it was horrible. I got extremely paranoid, agitated & restless with just the first few cones. Persevering i overcame that, but was so stoned it was ridiculous. Unable to stand up for more than a minute without feeling faint & after a few hours more or less passing out like i was drunk.i still use it very very occasionally in very small amounts & i still get hit by massive amounts ov paranoia,

synchromesh: i posted that article because it was a news story about the results ov recent research. If it had been a positive story i would have posted that too. I'm not pro or anti pot i'm just interested in the current research.you have posted some interesting links, though most ov them are 4 years old.the effects of CBD can't be ignored & i'd like to try some high CBD low THC strains ov grass...i wonder if hash somehow has a better balance ov these two & if that could be the reason i suffer less smoking that?However as, to quote from one ov your links:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20218784& as most plants are bred to be high in THC, doesn't that mean that overall, smoking MJ is more likely to lead to problems w/THC than it is to positive outcomes w/CBD?

when i saw this topic i thought I would be all clever and post about cbd being used as an anti-psychotic, but without actually looking at the links synchromesh posted I figure it's all there. I'd like to get my hands on some pure cbd... or even low thc high cbd as you mention nabraxas. I can totally relate to what you are saying there Nab'... I can't actually enjoy weed unless I have a habit. It seems to be one of those types of plants/substances... If I have any now it makes me get major spins and it's uncomfortable.... if I have it for a few days in a row in circumstances away from my everyday life I like it and start to seek/crave it...

nehow... I think that mental illness(es) is a convenient current answer for states of mind that don't fit into our hives status quo. I mean, jesus, if the wright brothers weren't manic mother fuckers perhaps we wouldn't enjoy flight. Maybe Jesus was way schizophrenic? Imagine telling people you were the son of God and heard it/him/she talking to you these days? lol... you would end up medicated off your arse.

Maybe ganja is actually connecting people to the source and we got it all wrong thinking it is bad to feel depressed, manic, psychotic... in short, my thoughts are that the MH argument might be a tad off kilter, not whether weed causes problems.

• Like 1

Classic. So once we're all classified as not normal, not being normal will become the norm and you'd have to be normal to become not normal. :lol:

• Like 1

Are there some kids who are more at risk of psychosis from smoking pot than others? "I'm sure there are," Large said. Kids with a family history of psychosis, or those with some psychotic symptoms but not full-blown schizophrenia are at particular risk, he said.

What a pity, all that effort to make it look scientific, and then he makes a statement like this. :BANGHEAD2:

the effects of CBD can't be ignored & i'd like to try some high CBD low THC strains ov grass...i wonder if hash somehow has a better balance ov these two & if that could be the reason i suffer less smoking that?

Hash and hash oil definitely always seem to have a high CBD content to me. One way of getting a smoke thats high in CBD and low in THC is making hash oil from the fan leaves. 

Otherwise you'd  want something like Hindu Kush, with it's skunky lemony aroma and a hint of some exotic spice, it smells almost to good to be real. Just kinda makes ya start day dreaming about the afghan family that has spent generations working these beautiful aromas into the genetic pool.

Anyway, plants with kush (or indica) genetics usually have a potent euphoric dreamlike high. You don't get the full on mental effects like you do from the hybrids most people are used to smoking. So not as inspirational as a sativa, but your gonna sleep well and paranoia shouldn't be a problem.

Only problem with pure indicas, apart from couchlock, is you become a junk food junkie. Smoke to much and all you want to do is eat and sleep. Which I guess is why indicas are so medically beneficial to cancer and aids patients. Also the calming and euphoric body high indicas give apparently does wonders for chronic pain.

ive been having a few fun-snorkels of an arvo since new years, after a good 2 yr break.

Man u realise how powerful pot is when ur system isnt saturated!! crazy what damage uve done when ur immune to it! well maybee not damage done but ur certainly high 24/7. The only weed available here is the lethal lethal chronic hydro.

One cone is like an acid trip, seriously when u have ur first initial sessions. I was deadset getting fractals.

Im enjoying my bamboo-schooners after work lately though. Absolutely love the stuff. But nearing the 3 month mark of a gram after work i can start to feel my mental health slipping a little lol. nows the time to have a break again, as i know from past experience in pot-addiction, u only realise how f'd up you are when its way to late for some graceful exit lol.

moderations the key but its just so good. I smoke the suff till its gone, so just hafta totally seperate myself from my stoner friends cos im just so hopeless. Which sucks cos i really love wearing the "dead or alive" champions belt when im stonned of my tree chugging on a chocolate milkshake with a kebab smeared all over my chops.

I do know im hopeless when im baked, well im hopeless when im straight, so add pot and its a walking talking mr.bean, mr.magoo hybrid. which is fine for the sofa or catching the maddest reddys on a red celta number 5, but not so good when one works a fulltime job and must keep ones wolve's at bay.

Id love to continue being a stoner if the world was all chocolate milk, dead or alive fests and red celta number 5's, but alas, well in my case anyways, the main portion of the day requires me to have all 5 senses functioning properly.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 2

ive been having a few fun-snorkels of an arvo since new years, after a good 2 yr break.

Man u realise how powerful pot is when ur system isnt saturated!! crazy what damage uve done when ur immune to it! well maybee not damage done but ur certainly high 24/7. The only weed available here is the lethal lethal chronic hydro.

One cone is like an acid trip, seriously when u have ur first initial sessions. I was deadset getting fractals.

Im enjoying my bamboo-schooners after work lately though. Absolutely love the stuff. But nearing the 3 month mark of a gram after work i can start to feel my mental health slipping a little lol. nows the time to have a break again, as i know from past experience in pot-addiction, u only realise how f'd up you are when its way to late for some graceful exit lol.

moderations the key but its just so good. I smoke the suff till its gone, so just hafta totally seperate myself from my stoner friends cos im just so hopeless. Which sucks cos i really love wearing the "dead or alive" champions belt when im stonned of my tree chugging on a chocolate milkshake with a kebab smeared all over my chops.

I do know im hopeless when im baked, well im hopeless when im straight, so add pot and its a walking talking mr.bean, mr.magoo hybrid. which is fine for the sofa or catching the maddest reddys on a red celta number 5, but not so good when one works a fulltime job and must keep ones wolve's at bay.

Id love to continue being a stoner if the world was all chocolate milk, dead or alive fests and red celta number 5's, but alas, well in my case anyways, the main portion of the day requires me to have all 5 senses functioning properly.

uhuh

more billy euphemisms would be great :D

• Like 1

carl malone, going to hong kong, hooraville.

dead or alive fests
surely you're not talking about the band?
red celta number 5's
WTF?

totally confused...