The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Zen Peddler

Two tracks to make your balls explode

Hey Cheer Chompers - here are two new tracks using the same basic wob-wob hip hop beat but two VERY different tracks:

Fluffy Jet - an electro, guitar based tripper with orchestral strings and some weird noises

Pay - a stupid robot-voiced hip hop joke that morphs into guitary hardness mayhem at around 1;20 minutes... needs compression desperately LOL

Both at www.myspace.com/bubblekatt

Good work man!

Sounds great biggrin.gif

Liking it so far, keep up the beats :)

Are these only available on stream or is there a download available?

EDIT: My bad, didn't really even look at the player. I see now.

Edited by Sheather

Liking it so far, keep up the beats :)

Are these only available on stream or is there a download available?

EDIT: My bad, didn't really even look at the player. I see now.

Actually nah the player has a 'buy' thing on it without me putting it there. When its all finished i can send you a cd for the cost of postage if your interested.

Actually nah the player has a 'buy' thing on it without me putting it there. When its all finished i can send you a cd for the cost of postage if your interested.

I can make this easy - listen to the first 50 seconds of the first track and then the last 40 or so.

Listen to the second track after 1;20 and again at around 3 minutes

That would be cool, thanks!

I listened through all of them, you make some pretty decent stuff, but your new stuff is nicer in my opinion. More balanced or somesuch, just easy to listen to.

Thanks for sharing :)

That would be cool, thanks!

I listened through all of them, you make some pretty decent stuff, but your new stuff is nicer in my opinion. More balanced or somesuch, just easy to listen to.

Thanks for sharing :)

Thanks mate. Appreciate you taking the time to listen!

I really like the orchestral outro on fluffy jet... very epic, almost reminded me of some radiohead ish.

Also like the guitar bit on pay.. it takes the track to an industrial, almost goth feel.

I liked the sped up dubstep wobble at first, but i got pretty tired of it by the end of the second track, in this case I think less is more. I also think you need to focus on your drums more as although they are good they sound a bit basic and one-dimensional, maybe just some changeups, fills, drops etc, or some perc here and there would really help to tie them to whats going on in the rest of the track.

I like the pad sounds on the third track at the end... might listen to some more later.

There you go, some constructive criticism in a nice affirmation sandwich... feel free to return the favor if I ever get around to finishing any tracks.

feel free to return the favor if I ever get around to finishing any tracks.

that is also true for you my man. where's your stuff :iLL ? here's a deal, review my stuff and I review yours. Feedback is the food for the artist

hey Zen, I dunno why but lots of the beatz and shit you make just make me wanna write some hip-fucking-hop , lyrix and sing over. Fluffy jet is cool to steal samples from.

pay reminds me of the Devil Lettuce song a bit, so I wouldn't sample this

yeah, good stuff

I might write a proper review when fucking myspace isn't so crap-speeded....

fuck 'pay' rulez man!!! the guitar/noizy part is fucking nice

definately the best / more catchy / more proper songs of yours

Edited by mutant

thanks fellas. Yeah the beats are super simple but i did them all in a day prettymuch so i havent had a chance to refine that kind of stuff. the beat in general got annoying for me a bit too.

Thanks for listening anyway - Fluffy Jet is probably my favourite track. its a bit repetitive and probably needs some sort of chorus and structure but you get the idea :)

Im glad you like Mutant - ill have to get those waves of the tracks you've done so far off you at some stage.

I get a electro punk hip hop feel from Pay

sorta expecting some aussie accent to spit out some freestyle lyrics over the top

the guitar almost has that old skool punk feel to it, or is it just me ?

pay rulez man

should I sample them and make something?

I could even use them whole as is... hmmmm ....

" it seems I picked the wrong week to quit weed " :P

pay rulez man

should I sample them and make something?

I could even use them whole as is... hmmmm ....

" it seems I picked the wrong week to quit weed " :P

Yeah fire away dude.

Yeah fire away dude.

Im trying to work out whether this stuff or the stuff at www.myspace.com/miilkmusic is more worth pursuing??

Ive just realised that I put the old version of fluffy jet up rather than the newer version. Ill chuck the newie up later in the week.

man lots of great stuff

luv u longtime could use some hiphop vocals

pay and fluffy are fucking cool on their own, but I have some ideas to throw in

maybe tonight?