The Corroboree
PD.

End of year camping trip III. NE Vic

Ok, am doin it again for all those interested, have had a ball tha last two years so dont see any reason not to go camping again :).

I am planning to head out the weekend after EGA, this mite make it hard for some to attend but unless we all agree otherwise ill keep the dates pretty much the same as the last 2 years, 9th 10th 11th and 12th of december. It generally isnt too hot that time of year so makes for good camping and fishing if you into it.

Gerbil, your attendance is necessary as tha camp wouldnt be the same without ya. WT, you need to come and collect your beer laden esky, jono, 23 hours of traveling didnt stop ya the first time, Mu, you slack bastid, you better show this year. Sina the hammock is waiting, sharxx and crew the brew will be better this year if thats possible ;). Yawning man, i promise you will catch a fish this time round! Interbeing, nat hasta come and show everyone how to actually catch a fish :P, kanje, this year we will check out tha local cactee gardens and everyone else, you are missin out on one hell of a weekend if ya dont come.

Will be in the exact same spot as last year, cant get a better spot imo, no doubt a few locals will come join in but the more the merrier.

So there ya are, dont think about comin just get in the car, on a plane, in a boat or on a horse and get here in December, ya wont regret it.

I'm in!

I can't make EGA because of work but the following weekend is good. lock it in!

will be good to see people again.

i will try and make it this year, but its a difficult time of the year so i will see, i have missed previous ones so i gotta make it one day ay

but its a difficult time of the year

Would be good to see ya there hebs but yeh, we had a lil yarn about this last year as to wether a January camp would better suit ppl as Dec can be a bit hectic. I guess we can see how things pan out, still plenty of time but i do believe december a better time for camping in this area as it isnt so freakn hot at that time but yeh, up to tha majority. :)

im just going to WA close to that date is all.

I have pencilled it into my diary, Sharxx has been talking this up a lot so Im pretty keen.

Ill bring the... something.

Post-EGA weekend worked well for me the first time. Sign me up.

Had a ball last year.

Can't wait :rolleyes:

im pencilling this one in. as long as its not during skool hols.

one day ima catch the legendary goodoo. creator of rivers. take a pic and let him go!

see u there fullas and chickas.

:scratchhead:

Touch and go at the moment. There was talk of going overseas around then so i'll let ya's know closer to the date. Would be hizzle shizzle to make it. Nice and chilled last year, hot and sunny. Good people! That cod tasted fucking amazing. Of course it would be awesome to catch one. I reckon the best time would be early morning, before all the boats and shit scare them away. Didn't think of that last year. :BANGHEAD2:

cheers

im pencilling this one in. as long as its not during skool hols.

one day ima catch the legendary goodoo. creator of rivers. take a pic and let him go!

see u there fullas and chickas.

Term four ends 17th Dec mate, looks like ya in luck :)

Had a ball last year.

Can't wait :rolleyes:

Second that!!! I wanna do some fishin and swimming !!!

Might bring a friend or too aswell like last year

Good stuff PD!!!

Im gon see about gettn a boat for this year so a few can go out and seriously chase down some cod, easier to get to tha good spots in a boat. Like the first year when tha man and lady pulled up their boat out infront of us, the lady casts out and 5 mins later pulls in a nice sized cod, all we got was rained on lol.

Im gon see about gettn a boat for this year so a few can go out and seriously chase down some cod, easier to get to tha good spots in a boat. Like the first year when tha man and lady pulled up their boat out infront of us, the lady casts out and 5 mins later pulls in a nice sized cod, all we got was rained on lol.

I got a new method to catch some fish this year!! I am sure we will catch plenty this year :)

Good secret I got of a mate that goes fishing all the time

I reckon i might make this, gotta double check with zee driver but should be able to rustle up a posse :P

Any chance of a group visit to Mr Fields Cactus farm / wonder emporium, passive???

Just paid for my EGA ticket online pretty stoked at going to my first EGA I'm guessing even if all the knowledge at the presentation goes over my head I reckon I'll still gain a wealth of info just by being there and knocking around with the other patrons, thinking the camping trip sounds like the goods for that too will have to try and wrangle more time off work see what happens

happy travels

Yeh a trip to tha cacti farm(s) is on the cards for sure this year YT, would have to be an early getaway on the Sat mornin though.

Rounded up a few of the crew for this one its gonna be awesome :)

i would love to get a golden ticket to this event!!! were do i sign up? :worship:

You are the ticket mate just gotta be there :)

forward $150 to my account, will secure your camping site and fishing license, and whatevers in gerbils esky.

pm for bank details.

forward $150 to my account, will secure your camping site and fishing license, and whatevers in gerbils esky.

pm for bank details.

LOL nice one mate

must be all that brugmansia 'cause i don't have an esky :wink: ... or maybe i do... :P

incog if we both make it, imma gonna outfish you chap :o:lol: but nat will outfish the lot of us :P

The plan is to make it, it's been a very bad year so i can't be certain, but i do need the time out!

Will say closer to the time, but i really don't want to miss this.

cheesefest ahoy!

i taKE that as a challenge gerbs. if i come i am gonna go pro on them Maccullochella peelii peelii.

you will be impressed, nay, in awe.