The Corroboree
Atlas

Fraudulent Sellers List

I am starting a topic for fraudulent sellers or scammers.

Please list people who are scammers to protect others from being ripped off.

I'll start the list:

Larosini Sanchez - [email protected] (Usually in "Seed and Plant exchange" selling E.Coca Seeds etc)

Do not trust this seller as he is a scam artist.

• Like 1

I believe this topic should be pinned allowing it to be updated regularly and not lost in the archives.

• Like 1

You are making a very strong claim there Atlas. Against somebody/username I have never heard of, so the question is, who the fuck are you?

Perhaps we can call this the "Conan Troutman List" in remembrance of the scumbag who still owes many of us significant $$$$/goods.

You are off the radar Adam but far from forgotten, one day this shit will catch up with you!

While I like the concept of a list there are a few issues. Some I can think of are

-Bastards sign up with a new username

-Stuff you order from overseas not getting through customs. You take the chance and you might get sent the red card. Not necessarily the fault of the sender.

-Sometimes things really do get lost.

Best to stick with reliable sources/ people with a few years activity.

I like the idea too, but i myself have genuinly lost track of trades and found parcels i thought i had sent off with others while cleaning up.

not saying you did but if somone is stupid enough to send off money for an illegal item like E coca seeds from a new member who publicly advertised they had them then maybe they were asking for it. if a list like this was to come about it would probably be a good idea if only mods could add a member to the list after the trader was given a friendly reminder and possibly a date to have ammended the trade befor there added.

another to add to the list

Peter Andre - [email protected]

Offered to produce non-shit music but did not come through with the goods.

peter-andre.jpg

OK, so he didn't deliver on the non-shit promise....but the non-shirt promise..oh so dreamy ..abs like a lobster..I wanna put him in a pot of boiling water with sea salt, and some dill and cracked pepper

Edited by rogdog
  • Like 1

You are making a very strong claim there Atlas. Against somebody/username I have never heard of, so the question is, who the fuck are you?

I don't really think it makes a difference if you haven't heard of the username.

The fact stands that many people have been ripped off by larosini and if u took the time to look at my previous post about the matter, you would see that I am not the only one who has been.

I have proven just evidence to support my claim.

So the question is, who the fuck r u?

Edited by Atlas
  • Like 1

Edited by lsdreamz

I dont think its a good idea to trust people with only a handful of posts...are you sure quarantine didnt seize these seeds , are they the seeds Im thinking of ? And what if someone doesnt honour a trade in the free trading thread? Although it is annoying as fuck I dont think i would paste his name for all to see . But yeah it sux huh , like those seedy types that hang out in timezone , trying to sell people broken bits of panadol as smack rock, lol

Edited by blowng

Teotzocotyl told me about larosini,and she seemed to know what she was talking about, or so I thought.

They weren't The seeds your thinking of, they should easily get through customs.

And they didnt get stopped by them, because I didnt recieve a letter or anything, and I've givin him 7 months from the purchase date.

After about 6 weeks I contacted him and said they hadn't arrived after he said that he had sent them and he informed me that he didnt send them because he had some problems over there, even know previously stating the send date. So he said he will send a brand new batch, and then reconfirmed sending them that was about 4 - 5 months ago, and he won't respond or anything, then I found posts of other people stating the exact same thing had happened to them in more than one country.

I know it was a big risk trusting someone I knew nothing about and I was willing to take the risk, but I think its worth while, naming scammers to try and stop others from getting ripped off.

It probably won't help anyone and the scammer would probably just make a new login but it might be some help.

I wouldn't post someones name if I didn't have enough proof to determine the proper outcome.

• Like 1

Teotzocotyl told me about larosini,and she seemed to know what she was talking about, or so I thought.

are you talking about the member here known as Teotz'? if so, bad move in relying on info from him/her.

are you talking about the member here known as Teotz'? if so, bad move in relying on info from him/her.

Teotz is an american member right if he ordered domesticly he may very well have had sucsess ordering from this Larasoni Sanchez charecter (even the name gives me shifty vibes) conan used to honour on trades as well once upon a time. if Sanchez had the products he claimed he probably got overwhelmed on trades, fried himself, and found himself up the creek whithout a paddle :rolleyes:

ive personaly found a lot of Teotz's posts very informative and find his stubourness and argumentative streak fosters a lot of open discussion and entertainment. the corroboree (and just about evry other god damned entho board ive ever come across) just wouldnt be the same without him around :lol:

They weren't The seeds your thinking of, they should easily get through customs.

If someone is sending stuff through customs there needs to be certain forms attached, I had something on the AQIS OK list but not all procedures where followed so they detained them.

Some of the product that Dirty Sanchez was selling was way undervalued - sounds to good to be true, it probably is. Thanks anyways for the heads up about a dodgy seller, Atlas.

quote of the millennium that one...haveanorange.gif

lol....just lol...rollin.gif

• Like 1

quote of the millennium that one...haveanorange.gif

lol....just lol...rollin.gif

Ha! gotta agree with that!

• Like 1

hey.. 'mysterious girl' was the bomb! :lol:

I Atlas:

Last October 09 I so the new topic from Larosini in this forum. I ordered seeds from her, but never received them.

Before order I contact her by email, and she assure that have got pregerminated seeds, but some more expensives. I paid them. Some weeks later, I contact her and she wrote me that the packet is returned, but no explanation for it. She say me that haven't new seeds at the moment, and propose to send a one year old plant, more expensive off course, and ask for more money. I say no, and propose to send the seeds when she have new arrivals.Also he propose to contact a friend, but he haven't seeds. Never she contact me. Some months later I see a new topic from Larosini in this forum. I reply and demand the seeds, but she never reply.I demand no more topics in this forum from this lyer

IceCube is alright. :)

Edited by tripsis

It really sux when someone doesnt keep their end of the bargain in a trade doesnt it tripsis... I have been waiting almost 6 months for my meazly packets of seeds from free trade thread from ''Dreaming nagual'' , prolly changed name now, havent seen much of her lately...these scammers prolly just suit up as a new noob and do it all over again... post-4908-127459811208.gif

th_whip.gif

th_whip.gif

Yep, it's pretty shit. Doesn't really help with trust in people in general. But it's a lesson, if trading new new members, have them send first. Unfortunately, old members can be just as dodgy.

Yeah i agree, but at least listing there names here might help a little bit.

So far I've only had bad dealings with larosini, I should have looked into it more but I'm still not convinced that it would have helped, the others who traded seemed to get ripped off at the exact same time as me.

We just have to hope that they trip over taking our money out of the bank swallow a coin and choke hahaha

• Like 1

Maybe rather than focusing on the negative we could have a "good traders" list? I always prefer looking at positives rather than negatives, plus 95% of my trades have been great!! :) Unfortunately this would mean that any such good traders thread would potentially be HUGE.