The Corroboree
Auxin

Airport breast exams

The UK, desperate to create the illusion of, or foment, terrorism and equally desperate to attract people to security positions have dreamed up a 'threat' that will draw in new recruits. Explosive plump breasts that can only be examined by touch or expensive and time consuming x-ray technology. Under the specter of this completely absurd and unfounded 'threat' any women with particularly attractive breasts or buttocks will be given a choice: 1) miss your flight and be subject to hours of interrogation or 2) let the sexual predator grope her breasts and ass to feel for the solid explosive PETN.

If theres any equal rights in the west soon we will hear of the 'threat' of men concealing explosives in their testicles and their abdominal muscles :rolleyes:

Terrorists 'could use exploding breast implants to blow up jet'

Breast-implants packed with explosives could be used by terrorists to blow up an airliner, experts have reportedly warned.

Radical Islamist plastic surgeons could be carrying out the implant operations in lawless areas of Pakistan, security sources are said to warned.

Explosives experts have reportedly said just five ounces of Pentaerythritol Tetrabitrate packed into a breast implant would be enough to blow a “considerable” hole in the side of a jumbo jet.

It would be virtually possible for airport security scanners to detect the explosive if hidden inside a breast, medics have said.

Joseph Farah, a terrorism expert, told The Sun: "Women suicide bombers recruited by al-Qaeda are known to have had the explosives inserted in their breasts under techniques similar to breast enhancing surgery."

Plastic surgeons may also have inserted the chemical into the buttocks of would-be suicide bombers.

The discovery was reportedly made after Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, a London-educated Nigerian, attempted to blow up an airliner bound for Detroit on Christmas day with explosives packed into his underpants.

Hours after his attack failed, British intelligence services reportedly picked up “chatter” from Pakistan and Yemen that alerted them to the bizarre new method.

One plastic surgeon told The Sun: "Properly inserted the implant would be virtually impossible to detect by the usual airport scanning machines.

"You would need to subject a suspect to a sophisticated X-ray. Given that the explosive would be inserted in a sealed plastic sachet, and would be a small amount, would make it all the more impossible to spot it with the usual body scanner."

[1]
  • Like 1

And on tonights NEWS, explosive sopositiory used to blow up aircraft!

I heard a rumour about a plot to use politicians, airport security officers and/or lawyers as carriers for those suppository's. Best they're tested every day from now on for the good of us all.

I hope there's a course in Mammalian Protuberance Monitoring to discern between a detonator and a nipple. Perhaps a visual inspection first. OHS and all. It would be safer for us all if topless became mandatory, for our own protection of course.

it's quite amazing how far bs can be taken once the precedents have been set. :wacko:

"Radical Islamist plastic surgeons"? LMFAO

"Radical Islamist plastic surgeons"? LMFAO

I just blew soda all over my computer screen :lol::):P

Who the fuck wrote this horseshit? I mean... how do people even come up with this stuff?

HAHA...reminds me of a scene from Austin Powers....Machine gun jubblies!!! Yeah baby!!!

Machine gun jubblies!!!

Dude... keep it down... your giving the Radical Islamist Plastic Surgeons (in military lingo they call them RIPS for short) :rolleyes:

:lol::P:lol:

Interesting read, but the article doesn't mention anything about using touch to detect for explosives.

"You would need to subject a suspect to a sophisticated X-ray. Given that the explosive would be inserted in a sealed plastic sachet, and would be a small amount, would make it all the more impossible to spot it with the usual body scanner."

As a matter of fact, if it's only a small amount of explosive in a plastic sachet, touch would almost certainly not be able to detect it, considering it would be surrounded by silicone.

As if rational thought would prevent a breast exam :P

True it doesnt mention touch detection, thats something that could be decided on the spot tho.

In a system created for the express purpose of terrorizing and exploiting their own countrymen corruption is natural. (The terrorism hysteria in the UK is especially baseless and at best a self fulfilling prophecy.. they were never a target of terrorism until they joined the US in blatantly illegal wars of aggression, thus defining themselves as imperialist infidels and enemies to the entire middle east)

You might, would be trusted in such a position of authority at a airport as not groping breast or testicles at a airport for anything but security reasons.

But if worried never get on a plane.

the other blowup is a divorce which teats and testicles[breasts or buttock] can create.

Another worry is the radiation xray [microwave]as through clothing as a passenger scanner. bounce back from soft xrays micowaves/

but how safe is it.

great if works

I'm sure that another false flag is just around the corner

Don't want to hear about transgenter surgery.

If you want big teats, just say so.

makes sense as fact so the plasma conductor/lighting goes into history as far as military jets and not a possibilty for commercial jets.

What about overweight/fat people who now comprise a good percentage of the population in the US and Australia.

It would slow things down to snail pace. :blink:

I heard a rumour about a plot to use politicians, airport security officers and/or lawyers as carriers for those suppository's. Best they're tested every day from now on for the good of us all.

lol, that'll be the day.

Devance, I know you won't answer, maybe you will in a metaphor; but still where the hell do you find this stuff.

Well my quantum conscious theory has been in search of scientific backing which has been the case as math.

I think the reason is becoming more scientifically provable inbstead of aguments.

A hybrid between string theory and the brane membrane[bubble] physics.

]that when a sausage shaped universe as we know it and matter and planets]

sort of a Dumbbell is a weight consisting of a short bar with a metal ball or disk at each end that is lifted for muscular development and exercise. ...lighfing shape or two ends and thats where the quantum effects come from as two places at the same time.

And i like the 12 string theory and included.

Edited by devance

lmao, thanks goodone.

Have you heard about the bubble fusion experiemnts?