The Corroboree
mec

Happy New Year

I wish you all a Great New Year and may you all be well and happy. May you be successfull at your ethnobotanical endeavours. :lol:

Happy new year everyone.

hope you all have a happy and successful 2010.

cheers, Obtuse.

yes have a safe one everyone, take it easy, and have a good time

heres to a succesful 2010 B):bong:

Thanks kids. To all the plant heads out there and all the sab crew, Happy new year! I hope 2010 proves to be a great year for all of you and your plant family!

cheers

Happy new year!!!!! everyone... great forum!!...dont overdo the celebrating (lol) and see yall bak ere in 2010 ...onwards and upwards!!! ExpensiveHabit.jpg

Yup happy or sad or just plain don't give a rats arse..

it's only a new year if you wish to believe that our calendar is universally and harmoniously correct, well if you do then I guess it does say that it's a new year, and that means we should be happy..????

not sure why we celebrate it because it just means we are older and less likely to achieve all the things we thought we would when a child.

It is extremely lame to witness the thousands of commoners on TV act like they are happy and give each other kisses and hugs etc... :puke:

Anyways if it makes you happy then who am I to stop y'all.

Have fun and don't forget to go OOOH AHHH when you see the fireworks.

Yep mec cheers man :) heres hoping tonights ethno botanical endevour goes to plan!!

Happy new year ladies, gents and hermies

~Love to all~

Thanks for all the conversation, uni procrastination/deviation, insightful minds expressing themselves, all the wonderful trades and honest people I've dealt with here during the last year and thanks generally and importantly to such a great planet we live on for providing the opportunity to experience it all for this year passed.

love to you all bro's and sista's see you in the new year for more fun :)

and truely peace - thats what I'm aimin' for anyway!

meanies

happy new year folks! someone smoke a freakin doobie for me PLEASE! :wink:

Edited by incognito

Yup happy or sad or just plain don't give a rats arse..

it's only a new year if you wish to believe that our calendar is universally and harmoniously correct, well if you do then I guess it does say that it's a new year, and that means we should be happy..????

not sure why we celebrate it because it just means we are older and less likely to achieve all the things we thought we would when a child.

It is extremely lame to witness the thousands of commoners on TV act like they are happy and give each other kisses and hugs etc... :puke:

Anyways if it makes you happy then who am I to stop y'all.

Have fun and don't forget to go OOOH AHHH when you see the fireworks.

heheh yeah, if there is any depth to our holidays it's well hidden. i've often wondered why new years should be treated any differently to any other night that isn't followed by a work day.

oh well. if you are up for it then party. if not, as always, you don't have to listen to people crap on about how awesome some crap is.

Edited by lsdreamz