The Corroboree
El Presidente Hillbillios

NSW camping trip

I don't want to come across insensitive to the lack of hillbilly....

but does anyone else have a generator?

Edited by lsdreamz

Hey guys. Anyone willing to give me and a good friend a lift to the camp? We're very very keen to come along! :) Thanks very very muchly in advance.

can someone please put up a map? ive got some newbs asking for directions and everyone knows how retarded i am ;)

please please please.

i must tell ye all about my huntsman brew as well. its a cool tale i reckon. ill b bringing with!

Yeah... that's a problem. :o

hey adrian... i might be able to give you and a friend a lift to the camp but not back as i'm leaving on saturday...i must first confirm with others what their plans are.. i'll let you know by tomorrow.

can someone please put up a map?

Can we please PM the map to the numbered people that are attending only? We don't need any unnecessary attention by posting the location here.

Can we please PM the map to the numbered people that are attending only? We don't need any unnecessary attention by posting the location here.

Totally agree. This doesn't need to go to anyone other than the people who have indicated in this thread that they are coming along.

I don't want to come across insensitive to the lack of hillbilly....

Was wondering that myself...

#20 my buddy Mitch who a couple of you know - who ungrew his vagina and decided to come after all.

hiring a generator from kennards would cost $300 for the weekend. :(

I will bring a big tarp, a table and a basic first aid Kit.

I am also bringing a stupidly big tent. its either a one man or a nine man tent so I'm bringing the big one.

i guess the generator is a luxury we might have to go without. it did seem kind of odd to be camping out in the woods and still have an awesome sound system and light show going on... admittedly it was pretty rad but i'm sure we'll do fine without.

everyone should bring a torch, warm clothes, something to sit on! milk crates with a pillow make a great seat plus you can put your stuff in them.

everyone should also bring a bag of wood. it's $15 from the servo if i remember rightly....

was it hillbilly who was bringing the chainsaw? we might need another one. but if everyone brings a bag of wood each it shouldn't matter.

if anyone needs a lift PM me and i'll see if i've got room. i'll be leaving early on friday morning and going home saturday afternoon.

Re: generator... the lack of music is the only thing I'll have trouble coming to terms with hehe. Was gonna bring an bunch of ambient glitch along to set the mood.

I'd be willing to chuck in to hire one but dunno about everybody else.. somebody other than me would have to organise it as I don't drive so looks like we'll just have to make do.

Possibly #21 and my girlfriend #22. If we do make it though, it'll be Sat morn, not Friday.

okay then could u please pass a map onto member jess please.

everyone should also bring a bag of wood. it's $15 from the servo if i remember rightly....

was it hillbilly who was bringing the chainsaw? we might need another one. but if everyone brings a bag of wood each it shouldn't matter.

Everyone will need to get at least one bag of wood if we don't have a chainsaw. Last time we made multiple trips for more firewood because we went through it so quickly (damn cold kiddies!!!)

DAMN COLD!!!! don't be a tight ass! bring wood! we want this fire to be cranking!!!! one bag will last an hour or two...so we will need heaps!!

Talked to my mate Mitch and he said lack of music won't do at all, so hopefully we'll be able to sort out a gennie between now and then if any punters are willing to chuck in.

Watertrade - maybe bring the PA in case if its not too much to ask???

Watertrade - maybe bring the PA in case if its not too much to ask???

not at all!. its just not camping without 170 Bpm and lasers in the trees. :D

I will send all those that seek maps in a minute.

Also bringing another two mates - Jack and Daisy... they asked and just couldn't deny them a good weekend outdoors. Looks like it's gonna be a sick turnout this year.

Edited by -=IndigoSunrise=-

We didn't get around to it last year - just wondering if anyone is bringing cactus this year?