Marine Boy

marineboy4.jpg

Thor

qwiY.jpg

Captain America was cool

captain%20america.jpg

But nowhere near as cool as Fearless Fly

1173401990.jpg

I'm still on a big nostalgia-trip so probably more to come.

ed

for masters fans....

id hate to admit to how many hours i walked around with leech stuck to my forhead as a tacker

post-781-1258929373_thumb.jpg

and here she is, castle greyskull itself.

it was an honour and a privlidge, not to mention a mystical experience to open and play inside castle greyskull. i would only ever do this in private. i guess it was my first 'sacred space' as a child.

post-781-1258929592_thumb.jpg

edit- note man-at-arms at the top of greyskull ready to give any intruders some curry should they make it to the top. im sure he is backed up by ram-man somewhere.post-781-1258929849_thumb.jpg

a force to be fuken reckoned with make no doubt.

ahhh MOTU, i feel like a 7 year old again!!!

thanks so much for this thread EG!! xxx

leechfig.jpg

MOTU_LA_Grayskull1.jpg

ramman_f.jpg

leechfig.jpg

MOTU_LA_Grayskull1.jpg

ramman_f.jpg

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

did you guys get these toys or the TV shows they came from?

eagle.jpg

An Eagle transporter from the series

space1999_1.jpg

&

interceptor.jpg

a UFO interceptor from the series

ufo-tv-show.jpg

Both shows were from Gerry Anderson who did all the Thunderbirds puppet stuff.

heheh showing our ages here

great thread. some cool shit going on in here, its funny my son now is getting into old school transformers. its so much fun revisiting all the shows and things i loved as a kid.

remember the sooty and sweep show. gotta love sweep :)

the-mysterious-cities-of-gold-3902.jpg

Cities of gold, couldnt get enough of it.

G-Force_-_group_shot2.jpg

I love nothing more than this show, princess is gettn tattooed on my leg soon lol.

davidthegnome.jpg

This was on a when i was a bit older but i remember watching it all the time b4 school

ulysses_31_232_1280.jpg

ulysses ftw

That is all my brain will allow me to remember at this time.

• Like 3

ohh cities of gold i loved that when i a kid fucking awesome

• Like 2

One more....

n15181308612_4355.jpg

If ya dunno who that is then you musta been banned from cinemas in the 80s. I went to see them all with my old man when i was a lil tacker, a mate brought around the dvds not long back and we chuckled thru them :)

Loved that slime hehe,then they came out with worms...coool ;-)

mescalito i have the same R2D2 robot & remote but my robot seems to be playing up you may find a remote on ebay , mine used to scare the crap out of me at night as it used to make weird noises from the cubbard if i left it on i guess it picked up radio waved & made some strange noises lol

i did have the cardboard death star somewhere about & a luke skywalker as well as some dodgy starwars game ?

a godzilla & voltron type toy from the late 70s ill see what i can dig out of the collection most are still in mum & dads shed im sure the 6 million dollar man is there somewhere

one toy i loved of my cousins was a Evil Knievel stunt cycle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYwXAXw5WYE...feature=related

Dude are you like my doppelganger or what? :wink: ...there's been a few posts made me go wtf!?

Yeah mine used to do that too,then the dog chewed the handset.

Would love to get ol R2 going again LOL

I'm sure I've still got that Voltron type toy from the 70's,did it shoot 3 red and white missiles from it's hand,had spares on his shoulder and 2 swords in the legs?

Six million dollar man's laying about somewhere too and some wierd arse dude you tore his shirt open and pushed on the back like Steve Austin and his lungs and blood would pump,you could see it through his clear plastic chest LOL

Oh and my mate had Evil Knievel stunt cycle too...man I wanted one!

Anyone remember penny racers?

1.jpg

Just found this link

http://www.x-entertainment.com/

Edited by mescalito

colecovision.jpg

a few mates had these things

ghostsngoblins.jpg

loved it

Edited by PD.

Now I've gotta clean out the storage shed..there be some gems in there!

..hmmm wonder if I can ebay some stuff...nah it's gunna be a boy for sure :wink:

Loved that slime hehe,then they came out with worms...coool ;-)

Dude are you like my doppelganger or what? :wink: ...there's been a few posts made me go wtf!?

I'm sure I've still got that Voltron type toy from the 70's,did it shoot 3 red and white missiles from it's hand,had spares on his shoulder and 2 swords in the legs?

Six million dollar man's laying about somewhere too and some wierd arse dude you tore his shirt open and pushed on the back like Steve Austin and his lungs and blood would pump,you could see it through his clear plastic chest LOL

haha Brother from another mother by the sound of it

yeah the voltron looking dude is the same he is about somewhere with a broken leg i used to shoot my sister with the hand all the time & many hours spent just playing with the little spaceship that went inside the top of his head

I remember wanting the other Steve Austin dude he used to come with a few different faces, it was so cool how you could see his organs work

I also had one of the first hand held Space invader games (still works) Shit ill be 38 in 5 days time to go through mum & dads shed & see what i can dig out

022retro-prev.jpg

Here is one for Aussie members i used to love watching this

http://www.tradebit.com/usr/rossmoore/pub/...2retro-prev.jpg

Great thread guys! Trippin balls down memory lane!

I Thought I'd add my little gem.. Got this about 10 years ago. Me and a mate were sitting around drinking, talking about childhood memories and good ole Duck Hunt came up.. I remembered seeing this console at a cashies up the road, so we thought it would be a laugh to go get it, get more drunk, and shoot the tv screen... (and of course try and shoot that dog who laughs at you for missing a duck... could never get him though!..... :lol: )

got all these games with it...

Mega man 3

Battletoads! Played this one for hours as a kid!

Journey to Silius

The New Zealand Story

Stealth ATF

Burai Fighter

Star Wars (gotta be one of the first games!)

Bubble Bobble (classic!)

Road fighter

Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt

I think this is the American version of the NES. When I was kid, we had the ones where the cartridge was inserted horizontally the pushed down till it clicked in a big box of a thing.. just makes it a little extra special

With a gun That I cant find right now and one of those 4 way adapters for controllers.... Great fun to plug it in every now and again...

Duck hunt on a 50 inch plasma is downright fun!

This is a great thread! About 90% percent of stuff I've seen makes me smile like I did when I was 7!

post-5455-1258945829_thumb.jpg

post-5455-1258946161_thumb.jpg

Edited by sethomopod

PD,Alby Mangels ?

damn straight its alby.

Alby is cool. I always wondered if he´s really that good with women or if they just faked that for the series. Damn he had hot babes all the time.

Seth, wow i had some of those games too. I played Burai Fighter all the time on my game boy.

post-1140-1258977826_thumb.png

Terminator 2 on the NES. It was one of the hardest games ever. I never made it through the second level. Fail.

post-1140-1258977838_thumb.jpg

Thats Probotector on the gameboy. I loved that one. Contra is the second Part.

post-1140-1258977888_thumb.jpg

yeah, some of the games i used to play. Dr.Mario, Tetris and Mario Land of course. Im sure that i still could just run through all the levels without being hurt.

Edited by Evil Genius

haha Brother from another mother by the sound of it

yeah the voltron looking dude is the same he is about somewhere with a broken leg i used to shoot my sister with the hand all the time & many hours spent just playing with the little spaceship that went inside the top of his head

Well I went to mum's today and somehow it just appeared :P

post-300-1258984265_thumb.jpg

I also had one of the first hand held Space invader games (still works) Shit ill be 38 in 5 days time to go through mum & dads shed & see what i can dig out

Blow out,I'll be 39 in 7 days!!

A bit dusty but she still works....

post-300-1258985049_thumb.jpg

Found the old 64 too man this takes me back :lol:

ABCD0015.JPG

ABCD0016.JPG

ABCD0015.JPG

ABCD0016.JPG

ahh now we r going old school :wub:

Programmable_TV_game.jpg

pc501cart.jpg

we had us one of these model Soundic SD-050 Colour Programmable TV Game one of the first colour cartrige console games came on the market in 1978 that i remember , a tennis game (like Pong) with 2 block shaped racquet's & a square dot that floated about, Tank battle Tv sports & a few other games i cant remember :bong:

Edited by mac

2006AE8367_jpg_ds.jpg

Battle of the Planets....a whole generation still haven't recovered from the shock ov Zoltar being a woman.

Apparently a new CGI film based on the franchise, Science Ninja Team Gatchaman, is slated for a 2010 release.

2006AE8367_jpg_ds.jpg

I'd forgotten about Rolf. Last I heard he was painting the Queen, which was a bit more credibility than I'd ever given him.

Loved UFO though, and Space 1999.

With UFO, did they ever actually show an alien? The alien spinning craft with the suction-cups on the outer edge usually got blown to bits, but Ive the faint memory that they actually showed a dead alien once. Anyone know?

Had an invader 1000, plus one of the first black and white bouncing square vs the paddles games. Think it had squash, tennis, ping-pong and something else, but they were all very similar.

ed

fox-box.jpg

I always wanted one of these but they were far to expensive when I was a kid. 25 years later I bought a LiPo/Brushless powered 4wd buggy which goes like a rocket, the joys of remaining young at heart :)

ohhhh, tamiya cars. I never got one :(

A mate had a hornet and another mate had the frog, his nickname was also frog, thats very interesting isnt it thank you isnt it.

I wanted an rc hovercraft but ended up getting an Aero phantom rc car, was awesome till it disappeared one day, my cuz borrowed it and her arsehole mum gave it to her cousin and said he could keep it, wtf, i pissed and moaned but my old lady told me i had to let him have the car. I still hate that prick and still dunno why he got to have the car, i blame all my life issues on that one point in time :P

what was the other popular RC car in those days called, it was shitty and small but heaps of ppl had em. grasshopper or some shit, cant remember.

lol thats the one marsha, shitty lil jethopper.