The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
naja naja

Free

:)

Edited by naja naja

That’s a very nice offer Naja, if I didn’t already have my ticket I would try and get in on your offer.

I’m surprised there no interest on this. ?

Thanks for supporting EGA Naja, I’m not involved with EGA personally but I try and support were I can. You’re showing your colours and belief in what is happening here by encouraging people to get involved. We don’t get many opportunities to stand up & support what is important to us and why we are all meet here at SAB.

Participation in EGA is just one way for us (for me anyway) to unashamedly support something we believe in. Not just for ourselves but more importantly to support each other.

Thanks Naja,

edit: I thought Naja was offering for entry tickets not raffle tickets - so I could still be in the running ;)

Edited by watertrade

naja naja gone mad :lol:

Good work, and yes and supporting the raffle in this way is breathtaking to see.

Good going people

:lol:

thats a pretty generous offer. i usually buy a few tickets but have the worst luck with raffles, im willing to get a few more to guarantee i win something this year. pm sent

Good work Genki B)

your the man

and hell naja naja, good job on getting creative B)

Now i would love to see some more WA raffle support - hahaha

And watertrade thanks for your ongoing support for EGA, tickets are selling for this event, but sadly cost are well up on last time and what we where expected this year, so we are all working hard to off set that problem with the raffle and as much as possible before the actual event. We are about to offer one last special on Conference tickets over our mailing list, so if you are not presently a member head to our web page and join up.

There are truly so many good plant heads some i have not seen since EB3 that have contacted me or grab tickets to this event, it is truly going to be special so get on board or support where you can.

Thanks again for the support everyone.

B)

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

nice offer and doing a great mod job but besides good spruiking you gott realise that its cheaper to fly to another country and have a holiday than for us WA folk to go to the EGA.....how about starting something to get the EGA to WA instead.

Hey Santiago

Naja naja is not asking you to buy Tickets to EGA here, however i am sure he would, hahahah

He is asking you to support the event for 'what it is' from a distance if you are not going, by buying raffle tickets and help keep such an event alive.

EGA would love to see a big plant conference gathering take place in any other states, and do what it could to support such an event; however it would not be EGA as EGA is a Victorian event and could only logistically take place in Vic :)

As many of you know we only do an our door event every 2 years and have been very vocal about some one else steeping up and filling that gap so we can have other such big events.

T man and his team/ most old school SAB heads have carried the ‘plant head conference torch’ over the years and we would love to see some one else do so too every second year.

But until then support what we have B)

A truly plant head event - and an Australian Journal :lol:

Things are building, thanks to the donation and support of so many good people and that is reflected by the existence of this thread that is such a personal noble gesture :)

Hey mate I will be in this comp very generous offer mate! I am gonna send my money off tommrow for EGA :)

Come on people who doesnt want a free graft!

Thanks for all ur support guys n gals, it is truely appreciated. It's at times like this I wish I was better with words to express my grattitude. Lotsa love going out and lots coming in.

Peace

Edited by naja naja

Nice work! Awesome to see support like this for something great like Entheogenesis. I'll think about getting tickets if someone doesn't get in first.

When's the raffle take place and if tickets are limited, what is the number they're limited to?

Bump*

Just cause I'm in a bumping mood :P

Great work naja, your support is much appreciated - c'mon people take advantadge of this! :lol:

Good on you Naja - pm'd

Thanks for your generosity..

Good work Tarenna :lol:

your a plant champ B)

As are you Ronny B):wink:

I look forward to seeing you at EGA..

:wink::blink::P:lol:B)

As are you Ronny B):wink:

I look forward to seeing you at EGA..

According to my paper work one more free graft just got nabbed, so 3 left now :lol:

No interest hey? Did I happen to mention that this offer is for a limited time only. If they don't go, I'll be keeping them myself.

C'mon guy's n gals. This is your way to show ur support for an absolutely insane event we are incredibly priveleged to have in Australia. The loph's are worth about $50-$80 ea. So u are basically getting the raffle tickets for very cheap. If your not able to go, This is your way to help this event out. And if u are already coming, I'm sure u know how much we need your support.

Peace n love to u all

Naja

Oh i'm intrested I just need to con the fiancee to let me spend that much in one hit so far $75 is the furthest i've been able to push which i figure is really $100 as i can easily put aside the extra oh the joys of acombined bank accounts does it have to be all purchased at once or can I buy like $100 one week and $50 another ?

Edited by neoshaman

You can do it in too gose as far a i know, but pm me so i can cheek it out, just hope there are some grafts left for you

:lol:

Thanks again people

Oh i'm intrested I just need to con the fiancee to let me spend that much in one hit so far $75 is the furthest i've been able to push which i figure is really $100 as i can easily put aside the extra oh the joys of acombined bank accounts does it have to be all purchased at once or can I buy like $100 one week and $50 another ?

still 3 left according to my figures. ;)

O.K. only 2 left, getting down to low numbers now. All grafts have taken awesomely and the 1st prize loph is flowering as we speak, most of the grafts have flowered many times and still yet to put out the fruit from said flowers so some of the lucky recievers should also get sum seeds soon awsell.

:P

Lots of love going out. lets make this an EGA even more not too forget, as if u could.

:wub:

Two left -- coooool nice work --- lets keep them moving

Word on the street is Izwoz is giving away a limited edition large format vinyl print to the person that buys the most EGA raffle tickets this year.

Now top that...

O.K. only 2 left, getting down to low numbers now. All grafts have taken awesomely and the 1st prize loph is flowering as we speak, most of the grafts have flowered many times and still yet to put out the fruit from said flowers so some of the lucky recievers should also get sum seeds soon awsell.

:P

Lots of love going out. lets make this an EGA even more not too forget, as if u could.

:wub:

OMG- Have to resist buying tickets in bulk. I love his work. As I am low on cash ATM, please post here or pm me if u don't mind picking up ur graft from EGA. That way I can save on postage as I need to send sum to the raffle prize pool anywayz.

Peace

naja

Edited by naja naja

i wont be at ega but am happy to pay postage costs for my graft