The Corroboree
.:Shadow:.

Legal Highs #2

HHH's readily available product range of the "London Underground" pills a couple of years ago does reflect upon their business model. They (the pills) were/are dangerous, and it's the only time I've ever felt myself sitting on death's doorstep.

I suppose it's all about defining the variance between 'getting off your tits' and considering any mind/body alteration a 'high', or choosing to ride with substances that actually make you feel good or expand your outlook. "London Underground" is fucking poison, in my opinion. Bad for the body, bad for the soul. And HHH sold it. Well, the Newtown store did,at least.

For clarification purposes, I should mention that these pills I speak of were (and perhaps still are) completely legal, and I am in no way stating that HHH's role in distribution was in any way unlawful.

I cant find any literature on Octopamine comming from a herbal source from what ive read they take it from marine life, shellfish and insects. making the product un-kosher and vegaterian non friendly? and most certainly not herbal?

citrus aurantium[sp?]....?

t s t .

eh?

^ plant source of octopamine, which was first discovered in octopus and later in plants.

So does citrus aurantium contain octo or do they have to tweak it synthetically? why have one set of party pills that state they contain citrus aurantium and one set of pills that state they contain octo? and i think another that states they contain both?

So does citrus aurantium contain octo or do they have to tweak it synthetically? why have one set of party pills that state they contain citrus aurantium and one set of pills that state they contain octo? and i think another that states they contain both?

Sounds like you can get octo from an extraction on citrus aurantium, Im assuming it wouldn't be to hard.

Not sure if an extraction is legal but would love to try one if it is ;).

Sounds like octo can have a few benefits.

Edited by .:Shadow:.

I am certain that most of the extracts mentioned are not really extracted as such and that they are all pure chemicals sourced from chemical suppliers. Maybe not the Griffonia though as you can buy 5htp as griffonia extract.

The Citrus aurantium is synephrine, coffee extract - caffein, griffonia extract - 5htp, geranium extract - DMAA. You wouldn't need to touch a plant to get those ingredients together.

I might have to throw those ingredients together this weekend and see what happens.

Citrus aurantium contains a few related substances, including synephrine and octopamine. As this is from waste orange peel [from juice manufacture] it is cheaper to make by extraction than synthetically, so generally you will find that it is in fact a natural substance. I would think that a label stating Citrus aurantium would probably contain the whole extract while a label stating octopamine probably contains just this analog.