The Corroboree
G*P

Search engines vs real conversation

GP ur doin a real good job of coming of as a real cocksucker in a god-complex bun yourself, oh the irony.

your boring man, heard it all before, come up with something new and original. yaaawwwnn.

Why are you personally attacking me? Is this the handholding that someone else mentioned?

please try to tear my ideas or my experience apart when you find it in a relevant thread. I'm not gonna cry if others have opposing ideas- I enjoy critical thinking and discussion. That's why I make so many arguable statements..

'Jackets aside'- where's the merit in being cool about stuff that requires discussion? What lineage, practice or path do you enjoy? So much bullshit these circles uphold!

These ideas aren't locked up in the mystery traditions anymore. Why the silence? Imo, weak egos need silence to dare and to know.

What's your problem with God-complexes? Truth only fits you when your wasted, or what? I enjoy the topic if you want to start another thread without being a cunt.

Edited by G*P

Imo, weak egos need silence to dare and to know.

Sometimes it takes more strength of character to remain silent than to make noise.

"Sometimes it takes more strength of character to remain silent than to make noise."

Yeh.. and in silence we know it all.. and every word I use, distracts me from the truth..

but what does silence change?

are we are to sit in full lotus while our environment degrades and our governments now ass fuck the masses?

I do appreciate your sentiment, Yeti101

but more than this, i'm concerned for the kids who don't yet know- who can't and aren't having questions answered. Many don't even know what questions to ask..

Its all the piss poor robots and their muggled reality webs who must succumb to labels like 'shizophrenia' and 'bipolar' and shit..

who don't even suspect that grain of truth that refracts the all, in the plastic and concrete around us..

is a horrible, horrible truth- a blissful torment that keeps us caged in spinning wheels.

And then, there is valor in silence?

I think there is most often, only fear and confusion. OR self serving agendas, and left hand path-ers who havn't had a gut full of playing around just yet.

What do you think?

Edited by G*P

yawn

but more than this, i'm concerned for the kids who don't yet know- who can't and aren't having questions answered. Many don't even know what questions to ask..

I challenge you to find even one single post in the last year where a "kid" (who is the crux of your concern no less) posted here with a question, was told to UTSE and then ignored?

You are just talking out of your arse. Instead of using your posterior as a mouthpiece, perhaps you could peel it from the proverbial chair and "be the change you want to see". i.e. get off your butt, quit bitching at us, and answer the questions yourself if it actually concerns you. My guess is your concerns lie more along the lines of peoples inability to meet standards you have formulated but don't follow.

Edited by apothecary

best thing about the god-complex i guess is that you crash and burn shortly after contracting one.

taking the inflated fevered ego with it.

^ yeah?

and what if it was maintainable?

What if humility was a misguided concept that existed only to serve those who were taught and conditioned to shrink? To believe they were less than what and who they really are?

'God complex' is our birthright!

'Consensus', religion and fear based conformities are the crash-and-burners.

@Apothecary-

y u all get so personal?

Im not saying that im an expert in change. It is now Tuesday.. we are posting on the net.. the sun will appear to rise tomorrow..

and change can be most powerful when the correct leverage is found.

Now, i'm levering 'culture' by hacking its operating system. haha.

or not..

Regardless, its not the answers that noobs get that concerns me.. its the culture that we all exist as a part of that I believe is changing even now- and will more and more ;)

Edited by G*P

Edited by lsdreamz

Yeah, thanks Greencavefloat

I do get that. Heaps of love. Its Australia:)

How come i'v become the whipping post then?

For the record- i dont bait anyone.. not really. not into pointless shows of being right.. but 'moving with', and stringing.. 'threading' thoughts together, and that whats its all about isn't it?

i didnt realise how many independent ideas i was spearheading. My deepest apologies for my assumptions and the tone of my posts. A large aspect of this was assumption.. and 'meaning making'..

That is, until some ppl just came along to be nasty.

anywayz- love to all:)

"We are the knights who say NI!" Fetch me a shrubbery!"

Is a God complex like a Vitamin supplement?

Is anyone actually trying to take this serious issue seriously, i mean seriously when is enough silliness enough silliness, and how shall we ever arrive at a sensible series of sentences summarizing the situations specific issues?

Blessings...

This is my point- these attitudes, (and yours here) do not help anything to grow- except a persons own moods and opinions.

now this statment, hurts me a bit because it's very far from the truth, because the single biggest satisfaction one gets here is to help people grow and understand there plants, and i think with this process they grow aswell.

i answere a lot of questions regarding growing healthy plants, as a fact this is my primary abielety.

i only refuse to answere questions, which have been answered many times before and which would never get asked in the first place if the noob would have done even just 15min worth of research.

one of the most wonderfull experiences for me are in fact noob questions, where i can see that they have done some research beforhand.

gp, how many noob questions or any questions about "helping something to grow" have you ever answered?

not many if any, i suppose.

but torsten and the people you attack have done so many, many times.

maybe you have helped people to grow spiritualy, i hope so,

so how would you feel if you get again and again asked, what does god mean, whats awareness, how to i become spiritual?

you would not be able to communicate with people if they have no idea what god means, and exactly the same happens if noob questions get refered to the search engine.

anyway, if you would have brought forward a solution, we would be greatfull, but you haven't,

all you have done is, you took a minnor issue and act like you are the savor of all the poor noobs which just get told to use the search engine before asking questions.

i guess you like the idea that you are the holy warrior, who fight for the right of beginners to ask stupid questions, and so you know, i am sure to have taken your words in, but you seem to just like the idea of predenting you are some kind of joan de arc, which you are clearly not.

you seem to think that there are many things wrong in society and you know how to fix them, well, go ahead and give it your best shot, but i don't think there is any need for your crusade,

just because some young people,

want everything done for them on a silver tablet.

Edited by planthelper

^

you sir, (planthelper)

are a champion

"because the single biggest satisfaction one gets here is to help people grow and understand there plants, and i think with this process they grow aswell."

and My methods are unorthadox.

So too are 'crusades' and historical or religious figures upon which I model the very training wheels of my mind that I have been releasing

any particular vantage point to being 'correct'. That you may or may not have had more practice in seeing through bullshit than you thought i hadn't been talking about

solutions only

after getting you to listen so that I knew who was or not. listening to yourself isn't usually as hard as listening to my ramble.

So, I also hear your words and thankyou and apologize for the drama..

and

"you would not be able to communicate with people if they have no idea what god means, and exactly the same happens if noob questions get refered to the search engine."

no, but i can sure as shit stir enough trouble to (vent now) rise to the top, before being skimmed and sorted aside..

all the ideas that first didn't serve my outcome for the community, and peoples own highest ideals emerging with greater an greater clarity,

and then when all the bullshifts tank, drifts out with the wind

I can get back to you from a better frame, and with a proposal concerning ideas that weren't yet touched, let alone requested;)

teehee.

Edited by G*P

G*P, as far as drug-induced ramblings in posts go yours just aren't that entertaining, which is not in the spirit of this forum and i dont like it! plz refrain from being so nonsensical & boring in the future.

peeeeeeeeace!

P.S. I would actually honestly like to hear your input on the topics you mentioned your proficiency in :) maybe even a topic or two

It's not an UTSE at all. Although maybe it should have been ;)

The thing about reposting previous articles is that the discussion on that article gets split up and hence each thread is probably only half as good as the combined discussion. Sometimes mods will merge threads if comments have been posted already, but in most cases a thread will be stopped before it develops. I've had at least 2 of my threads terminated this way because I posted about something that was previously posted. It happens to everyone and I doubt anyone minds it.

That mycology moderator sux arse, couldn't even be bothered replying to the useless threads, ahem, I mean newb questions :P

Well I have two options [leaving out NOT commenting] . I will go for the one extreme, the harsh and serious, the 'doc' stuff.

1. Torsten, it's pretty obvious you have created one of the ethno/cultivation forums with the best signal-to-noise ratio. This says it all. You know how you did this, and who contributed to this. You know you don't need to apologise to such blah-blah general shit.

2. G*P, reptyle>> You like the god complex? you like feelings of grandiose? So you like psychosis? Some mentioned drug-induced ramble, I think G*P has certainly changed a style of writing these last couple of days...... I am not sure if he is doing it deliberately, he said no. So, maybe he is just being dellusional, you know, psychotic like symptoms etc. Let's all hope it will be over, and you will feel more down-to-earth in a couple of days...

3. I know most hate me now for this, I am just doing what feels natural to me: giving a simple 'solution' to a 'non-problem' for those who take reptyle/G*P ravings very seriously. I named it a non-problem because the 'victims' seem to enjoy it, like in mania or the first half of a psychotic episode. I am very willing to see what's next...

i believe next he starts to write in a style reminiscent of the late adi da samraj

I'm sure you can appreciate the difference between offering something that may have been offered before, and asking a stupid question that may have been asked before.

Yes, but still, if you are going to post a link and with it and include the phrase "im not sure if this has been posted before" (or something like it) surely you should UTFSE.

Edited by The Spoons

I think G*P has certainly changed a style of writing these last couple of days...... I am not sure if he is doing it deliberately, he said no. So, maybe he is just being dellusional, you know, psychotic like symptoms etc.

Like this?

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/inde...showtopic=21651

Or is that normal?

Yes, but still, if you are going to post a link and with it and include the phrase "im not sure if this has been posted before" (or something like it) surely you should UTFSE.

Perhaps, but there is still a BIG difference between getting other people to do your research for you, and just being a bit slack when you're posting something FOR other people.

If too much is expected of people in posting information, I wouldn't be suprised if people stop doing it alltogether, and I don't think we want that.

Edited by ballzac

Anyone remember Onemind?

Yeh.. and in silence we know it all.. and every word I use, distracts me from the truth..

but what does silence change?

are we are to sit in full lotus while our environment degrades and our governments now ass fuck the masses?

I do appreciate your sentiment, Yeti101

Its all the piss poor robots and their muggled reality webs who must succumb to labels like 'shizophrenia' and 'bipolar' and shit..

who don't even suspect that grain of truth that refracts the all, in the plastic and concrete around us..

is a horrible, horrible truth- a blissful torment that keeps us caged in spinning wheels.

And then, there is valor in silence?

I think there is most often, only fear and confusion. OR self serving agendas, and left hand path-ers who havn't had a gut full of playing around just yet.

What do you think?

What I meant was that being silent changes an individual. Learning the restraint to keep my mouth shut, and (much more importantly) learning when I should be silent have been very valuable lessons for me. I agree that it isn't best to be silent all of the time - learning when to shut up necessarily entails learning when to speak up. But using your brain instead of your mouth does have it's place eh? I just wish I could teach people like teotz' the value of this.

What if humility was a misguided concept that existed only to serve those who were taught and conditioned to shrink? To believe they were less than what and who they really are?

Have you been reading Nietzsche? If the answer is 'yes' then stop now. If the answer is 'no' then please don't start!

What I had in mind as an UTSE-worthy moment was this: http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/inde...613&hl=UTSE

Thanks Yeti101,

had I known a better way to simply broach and exchange some of the ideas in your last post,

without causing the violent chemical reaction that I often seem to catalyze

I would have.

anyway, funny thing is that after the shitstorm, the 'real conversation' emerges anyhow.

Some ppl like a slap, some like the tickle.

At the heart of these ideas, are my feelings regarding integration of psychedelia/mysticism into the real world and waking states. Also, the warm open dialogue that some people need (or dont) to share and learn and grow.

anyway, sometimes these repetitive threads seem to allow some cool and passionate topics to become identified and explored more and more.. people might find interest in such things also

@Mutant-

im now failsafe:) psychosis is a jacket like any other than I can wear or disrobe. Once, like others, I thought it was an 'object'.. rather than a process or spectrum of experience.

More so, i'd say it only exists as a label anyhow (a linguistic 'curse') used by those who fear altered states and less obvious, non-consensual truths. Very majikal curse indeed. Many aspiring reality benders fall prey to it.

Yeh, I love to rabble.. to drum.. to smoke.. to exercise int oblivion.. to cut and paste possibilities :)

Is channeling or prescribing 'found' informations from shamanic states, shunned around here?

i'd love it immensely if ppl could drop the filters, boundaries and separations that prevented the open and honest discussion of such things. But, that's just me i suppose.

But then, you can just get ur stonefuct munt faces too i suppose (?)

Edited by G*P