The Corroboree

Ok, ok.

but now that i have invested quite some time into this, i might ask you what do you think would happen if this plant turns out to be a new salvia strain? than you would have hyped too much into the direction, it's a hoax, it's a hoax.

again it would have been better to have a,

It's not!

Try the link. The guy removed the whole site because I told him under U.S. law it is highly illegal and considered fraud to sell a botanical which is intentionally mislabeled, so he got scared and deleted the whole site!

Edited by Teotz'

What compounds exist in Salvia divinorum besides Salvinorin A and Salvinorin B?

The only ones I ever heard of are other salvinorins and related compounds named divinatorins and salvinicins. None of these compounds have shown sub-micromolar affinity at the k-Opioid receptor, and there isn't much evidence that they contribute to the plant’s psychoactive properties.

Does anybody know anything more about this?

I inquired with one company and they said an analysis of around five Salvia divinorum plants would be $500-$1000 U.S. dollars.

I would like to test the various clones of Salvia divinorum for potency and found out which one is the most powerful!

Edited by Teotz'

Teotz

Have you heard of Aaron Jenks. He is (Was) ? doing a Ph.D on salvias dealt with salvias only in the American Calosphace group. (i.e. American

salvias comprising about 500 species.)

He dealt with 3 main complexes (groups), chia, mirto and Nucchu, plus

some less major groups.

I have a email from someone who attended the international salvia conference in Calif last August , I cant post The information as it is under is

copyright,

Im unsure if anything has been published & it may be a long shot but you may be able to contact Mr Jenks via The University of California ?

Post any info you got!

I'm actually looking into paying for an analyzation of Salvia divinorum clones out of my own pocket (around $1000 U.S. dollars) and I REALLY could use some help!

I cant post the info as i do not have permission & parts of it have been edited as so not to include some species names, i can only recommend contacting Mr Jenks via The University of California

or searching for any info he has already published

If i can get any more info i will pass it on some was published in a Salvia Association of Australia newsletter, you could also try to contact the organizers of last years international salvia conference in Calif to see what species others have studied for medicinal purposes etc...

Excellent... if you could provide any links for the above... that'd be great! I'll look into it...

If anybody could help me with the expenses of the analysis, or knows a good way to raise money, please let me know!

Edited by Teotz'

Muhahahahahahahaha

Yeah help Teotz raise money!!! Man, I cannot resist! This has got to be a standalone thread!

I just hate to see the stuff I talk about compared to a blatant hoax!

man, you don't talk about stuff, you just copy & list stuff. You haven't shown any capabilities in talking about stuff , even more with other people. Showing off, making hypes, making bold statements, yeah, you're the king of that.

Hey Mutant, remove your troll posts... Let's please not turn this thread into a shit storm....Post troll horseshit here.

Edited by Teotz'

So will u remove all ur troll posts too Teotz?

Why u feel the need to comment or even bother reading a thread about W.A. People meating up is beyond me!!

People in glass houses...................

If you promise to stay on topic in this thread, sure, I'd be glad to remove any troll posts.

Just link me via PM and I'll edit them.

Edited by Teotz'

I am not removing a fucking thing. And, baby, don't flatter yrself, I am not trolling ya. I don't even know what trolling is. I am just doing what feels natural after reading your public posts. I don't know where you got that idea that you can put special rules in your threads - it's only you who makes such demands.

Hey guys, isn't that a great idea to give our money to teo so that he can analyze SD clones? Isn't it a great idea of his to try to find an even more potent clone of plant that's extremly potent itself? Isn't it fucking great that we got such motivated brillant young girls [??!??!?] in the forums ??

Edited by mutant

Teotz can definitely ask for troll posts to be kept out of his threads, but just like he doesn't keep his troll posts out of everyone else's thread I think it is up to each individual to decide what threads they troll in. Mind you, too much trolling will get anyone banned, so be judicious with your trolling.

you might find the effects increase with repeated exposure.

i know of people who initially smoked 5x or stronger but later found straight leaf quite adequate!

i dont know but would guess that after 3 to 5 tries you should be getting good effects.

quidding is good.

low doses of other entheogens can normalise the effects of low dose salvia.

only where legal,of course.

t s t .

tst is right, extracts ---> fast experiences can cause:

1) more difficulty to understood, comprehended, worked out later, made something

2) more possibilities to scare the experimenter off a pretty interesting and healing plant - or even cause shock/mental implications in extreme cases

hi,salvia divinorum is legal here in nz,5x 10x 25x and even 30x is readily avalible at shops and online .i can purchase cuttings from an online site here for any where from 20 to 35 nz dollors and 10grams homegrown organic dryed leaf for $20.

Edited by san p

forgot to note.......darkness and silence are needed for salvia !

t s t .

...the sound of rushing water is a nice addition to the experience, if i may add.

maybe a constant sound would be ok but i found random noise like a car going past could bring me back from visions in a normal environment......2am worked well for me [when it was legal]!

t s t .

my best experience were sitting in a shower (not directly under the stream of water) i was directly transported near an amazonian cascade for some seconds ! And another one when i was alone in a traditional hot bath in Japan, outside at night with the fumes of hot water and the warm water gargling sweetly on the eroded stones haa

Well i guess i can't advice anyone to do that since it could be dangerous, you could drown without realising it.

ambient electronics like static soundscapes and slow moving experimental is good, as well as dark ambient if one wants to colour the space some particular colour .