The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
watertrade

ebay cactus

the last 30 seconds was exciting. ....! that was us right??

yeah that was us :) man i am all shaky now, heheheheh

shit it was sitting steady around 170 until the last 30 secs 2 snipers went 4 it

gotta love the ebay rush :D

its a good way to lose money if you can't stop yourself.

Awesome work VS, I don't think anyone should be in anyway disappointed with the price.

$295 is a bargain!

Awesome work VS, I don't think anyone should be in anyway disappointed with the price.

$295 is a bargain!

Fuck yeah, i'm stoked :):):)

A new baby to add to my flock... The missus is gonna love me :):slap:

VS - let us know when you want some cash - wouldn't want you to have to cover that 295 on your own ! :)

yeah cool, well if the 10 people want to send me a pm i will reply with my bank details. we go on sunday to get it.

nayone ehre the guy that live sin townsville?

looks like a Trichocereus Peruvianus, but I would need to get a closer look at the spines. :) glad to help identify. If only I didn't live in Townsville

so how do you guys want to organise the cash. if you wanna pay 29.50 each then i will split the cactus into 10 equal parts, if you just wanna pay the tenner then we will adjust accordingly. what do you guys reckon

sounds good to me VS :) 30 clams plus postage it is.

Sorry so whats the total... $29.50 or $39.50...?...sorry I'm a bit slow...oh and not to be picky or anything but tip cuts yeah... :)

H.

Sorry so whats the total... $29.50 or $39.50...?...sorry I'm a bit slow...oh and not to be picky or anything but tip cuts yeah...

I don't think there will enough cuttings with tips for everyone. I wouldn't have thought it would matter much anyway.

so how do you guys want to organise the cash. if you wanna pay 29.50 each then i will split the cactus into 10 equal parts, if you just wanna pay the tenner then we will adjust accordingly. what do you guys reckon

I'm easy really, I'm happy to pay 30 + postage.

Edited by KanJe

cool guys i will reply to messages in the morning, busy night tonight.

i think it is exciting that we won :)

Awesome

Good on ya hebs, pipped em at the post.

CHIPS realy

So whaddya recken?, Granny?, or maybe find out the old girls name?

Happy dance, happy dance. :)

sweet :)

I guess there is at least 60ft+ there (prolly more?) that makes it around $5 a ft before shipping, not to bad I say.

Would have been best to use phantom bidder or something though, in the end I think these bots' make online auctions more even and cuts out implusive buying because everyone pays what they think is fair.

Edited by AndyAmine.

cool sorry abotu getting back to everyone, hell stressful here at work today, and the pm time limit between pms makes it hard anyway i will get to you all with my details.

why a phantom bidder andy? i dont even know what one is.

anyway sit tight i will get to it today sometime

if you guys wanna hold onto postage you can until we get the cactus and figure out how muhc is going otu and how much that weights and then work out postage.

Congrats you guys! Make sure someone takes lots of photos during the removal process :D:D:D

yeah will do, not sure how we will go about it yet but we will get there its going to be fun

if you guys wanna hold onto postage you can until we get the cactus and figure out how muhc is going otu and how much that weights and then work out postage.

Yeah, sweet VS, that sounds good... :)

Phantom bidder is a auction sniping program/bot. so you tell it the max your willing to pay and the time you want it to start bidding before the auction ends (15sec- is usually best) and it will keep out bidding the top bidder until you either win or it goes out of your price range.,

So, the more people that use it the less problems you have with early bids which can raise the $$ to an over priced amount due to impulsive bidding and the less likely you are to have problems with your bid not getting through because of connection issues.

I only got off the plane from Melb a couple of hours ago so Ill PM you tomorrow with my details etc.,

Really disapointed I didnt get to see you while I was there, I had a REALLY crazy last 5 or 6 days with lots of unexpected events happening at every turn so I didnt really get to see anyone the last week I was there :( all in all, it was a pretty crappy holiday.

Ill be back around Feb though. so we will def have to catch up then.

Nice score!!! Congrats to all involved! That stump should be one hell of a pup machine once established back into the ground! If you could throw some pics up of it in the future VS, I'd love to have a squizz. In regards to a plant of that size/age, how big would u expect the root system to be?

Phantom bidder is a auction sniping program/bot. so you tell it the max your willing to pay and the time you want it to start bidding before the auction ends (15sec- is usually best) and it will keep out bidding the top bidder until you either win or it goes out of your price range.,

Huh? Is there no autobid option on ebay?