The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kenny

So its true!

im six and one half inchs of womb bruising terror (measuring from the small of my back with the tape going underneath and to the tip)

hope that helps :lol:

seems to have been one of the most popular threads over the past month or so... what does that say about us as a community?

Im going to do a quick edit on that and paint a brief picture...

Imagine all of us with all our collective wisdom and knowledge of plants and the spaces they can take us to.. and the connection to true growth as beings they can bring, sitting together in a circle... then we all flop our dicks out, or tits, and start talking about places to put them or who has the largest.

Actually, that might be fairly funny.

but seriously................................. wow

"what does this say about the community?"

that whatever drugs you have munched, whatever wisdom and insight you might have gathered, you're still an ego-centrical ape. And apes got dicks. Words, jokes, politically incorrect approach and whatever ain't 'bad' by itself. Words & ideas or even truth is not 'bad' - people give context to language by how they use it, by giving it life through emotions and attitudes.

Please don't give your sizes in inches, I feel I got the bigger of all you just because mine is measured in cm :P , and now we have some serious personal data, I got do make some multiplying :P seriously, what about the width, I am sure that if I were a lady, it might play some role too... we got to have two measurements for each case!

Penis size has never really mattered to me.

It's the way you use it that counts :)

bang! you're guy

www.MessenTools.com-Sex-012.gif? popcorn.gif

Whats up guys?

debunked! i'm asian and i have hoooooge willy..... i mean hoooooge. so there!

haha i dunno if incognito is a chick, but i know he'll want some of sina's fine booty if he's not

want???? .................HAD

Let's put it all on the table here, me and incog are trying to produce a love-child to be raised in the mountains as the cumulation of all ethnobotanical knowledge which has ever existed....then nominate it as the mod for chill space and teach it how to manipulate soft-hearted homosexuals such as Torsten into naming it as their heir-apparent finally bequeathing their admin password unto us so we can make Teotz into member number #1 and give friendly advice on when to water your caapi vine.

PS: Tardistestpilot, is your avatar from that QOTSA video clip?

:)

I really don't care about being number one... I just wanted to know who number one is!

debunked! i'm asian and i have hoooooge willy..... i mean hoooooge. so there!

Not convinced.. Pics?

Let's put it all on the table here, me and incog are trying to produce a love-child to be raised in the mountains as the cumulation of all ethnobotanical knowledge which has ever existed....then nominate it as the mod for chill space and teach it how to manipulate soft-hearted homosexuals such as Torsten into naming it as their heir-apparent finally bequeathing their admin password unto us so we can make Teotz into member number #1 and give friendly advice on when to water your caapi vine.

ROFLMAO..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh dear that is way too funny.

H.

Not convinced.. Pics?

and thats a full size dinner plate! B)

post-6058-1245809294_thumb.jpg

I don't understand anymore.

Well Hedonix, I guess your not Jewish.

wow yeah it has to be .........(wheres that tape measure)............. nup wasnt me

Q.What do you call a lesbian with fat fingers? A. =Well hung! :P

I don't understand anymore.

pumpkin, tree stump cheesecake mandarine!!!!!!

1269, turn left, take 200mg more and call me in an hour. 420, I need a toaster.

Hard purpose to understand kind random find it is your the intentionally obviously it's message of I don't defeats. :wink:

what out teotz, it's nangtor and meh, the deadly disorientation duo. it sounds like you're already affected by their confuso-babble.

1269, turn left, take 200mg more and call me in an hour. 420, I need a toaster.

starting to understand more, aren't we?

What I find in the post is the forum helps to direct the text where it needs to go, ya Nkow?