The Corroboree
watertrade

Mid year camping trip

Poo.. if you're willin to leave at 1 that could be doable. I'll finish uni at 12 and can get a cab or get friend to pick me up at epping station not long after, drive me home and drive me back to epping with my stuff. From there only like a 10-15min train ride to strathfield so can definitely make it for one.

Thanks for the offer MindExpansion, but it sounds like I'll head off a little later so I can collect IndigoSunrise. Fingers crossed I find you guys without a GPS... looks like a straight forward route anyway (yeah... I say that now... ;) )

IndigoSunrise, PM me your phone number and I'll get in touch. I'm not too far from the ping so we'll sort something out and get you up there!

Some more important information!

There is NO fuel in Jenolan. Last service if you're driving from Sydney is Mount Victoria. Last service from Canberra is Oberon if you go the long way round.

This should only affect people arriving from Canberra but, "the last section of the road into the Jenolan Valley is one way from 11.45am to 1.45pm everyday. Visitors can leave Jenolan during these times via the Oberon Road which is now fully sealed."

Firewood! Firewood!

See you cunts tomorrow.

Unfortunately I spent 4 hours at the doctors today and am behind packing but I'll stay up most of the night sorting my shit out...my missus is cooking the indo stew right now and I'm sorting out tools sleeping bags and shit......got plenty of fruit to bring too... :wink:

yeah I looked at firewood today in Sydney and they wanted 20 bucks a bag ...fuck that I'll look on the way out for cheaper bags...hope no body minds me setting up the sound system and running it and tweaking it lots so it sounds half decent...I'm a bit anal like that...I have a million tracks so we won't get bored ....looking forward to drinking some liquor and getting loose as a goose with some lads...bring it on.... :devil:

Look I'll pick up indigo its no drama...just tell me a time and at what station man and I'll be there with bells on....

H.

All good Hunab, I've sorted a plan with him no problem. If you're doing the convoy thing shoot me a PM with the details and I'll give you a call tomorrow or something.

okay cool...I might join the hill billy ME convoy then ...at least we won't get lost then...plus I'll have have room to pick up any short skirted, hot, hitch hiking chicks along the way... :lol:

If anyone wants to come along with me and Holy mountain...we have loads of room and don't mind taking one off Mind Expansion as he has a full car and it would balance up better...or any late deciders ..come on now is your last chance.

plus I'm broke as an ass

H.

Only if you guarantee me safety and a short-skirted hitch hiking chick.

Are you joining the convoy at Strathfield too?

I got a missed call from incognito at 6:20. he is probably lonely out in the woods.

anyway - tried to call back but couldn't through to him.

Hope he realises everyone else is going tomorrow.

see you tomorrow.

(hunab - I tested the PA and it works with the 3.5mm headphone jack to a larger 6.3 mm jack - should be ok it has rci and the big three pinned plug that is used for microphones. ) i'm sure it will be ok. I also hope it has enough tweakability for you to enjoy yourself :) )

Yeah I'm in on the Strathfield convoy....looking to stimulate my drive up there too.so who ever wants to swing in can...indigo is still making his mind up...i'm just trying to make the petrol situ cheaper for everybody

oh and don't laugh but my car only has a radio and tape deck....anyone got any old cassettes lying around that can still be played...some psy or chill or somethin....

Edited by Hunab Ku

oh and don't laugh but my car only has a radio and tape deck....anyone got any old cassettes lying around that can still be played...some psy or chill or somethin....

What, no eight track LOL

^^^^ lol...yeah well it's an old beast so no cd player but I'd love to install one...

anyways guys Indigo is definitely coming with me now and I'm picking him from Strathfield station at 1 ish...can the convoy meet there and start from there

Asked a few people, but had no replies...

Can someone please PM or call or SMS me the convoy meeting point so I can meet up with you guys please?!

Lets not forget that this trip is also Mind Expansions belated Birthday, from 2 weeks ago....so we really need to wish him the best and make sure he has one hell of a time ya.... :devil:

Lets not forget that this trip is also Mind Expansions belated Birthday, from 2 weeks ago....so we really need to wish him the best and make sure he has one hell of a time ya.... :devil:

excellent.... :)

has anyone arranged with poo to meet up. we don't want to leave anyone behind!

Edited by watertrade

I sent him a text, but I didn't get a reply. I'll give him a call in the morning, if I can remember to.

thats good JD, I hope the convoy keeps on a rollin'

:)

Edited by watertrade

Gonna be a hectic busy morning but it looks like all systems go.

Bringing along my housemate possibly as well.

Thanks everybody for giving me the kick up the ass to actually go.

Jake - hope you got your assignment done no worries as well.

See you all tomorrow!!

Yeah man, nailed it. I'll be at uni tomorrow morning dropping it off.

I'll probably go to Strathfield early to do my grocery shopping. There's only so much this petit body can carry.

I'm so excited I might've peed myself just a little.

Edited by JDanger

Ok busy night on here then lol.

Not sure that anyone knows but lsdreamz actually decided to go up with incog tonight which is wicked cool so we need to make him feel very welcome because he is quite anxious, if he doesnt like me posting this publically im sorry but i really want him to enjoy himself as a confidence boost.

Umm I'll also ring poo in the am. Hillbilly I'll ring you in the a.m but I think its still cool to meet where we said but maybe I'll meet Hunab and poo at strathfield depending on timing, saves you having to double back.

Tis going to be a busy morning for those of us who haven't packed yet also lol.

It is currently 4 degrees up there so double check that you've packed WARM.

Looking forward to it guys I need some cheering up :(

Peace

Gahhh. Wish I could come... I can't make it sadly, due to final year of school and whatnot. :(

Hopefully you guys do this next year.

Have fun all!

Yeah man, nailed it. I'll be at uni tomorrow morning dropping it off.

I'll probably go to Strathfield early to do my grocery shopping. There's only so much this petit body can carry.

I'm so excited I might've peed myself just a little.

Yeah I'm not gonna get time to go food shopping at strathfield because I'm cutting in fine. Will probably do it at MQ centre or epping coles. Hopefully my housemate comes and can help carry shit.

I'll be handing in my assignment before 9 just coz I'm booked class wise from 9-12. Might have to lug shoppin around to my classes hehe.

huh...I think I just pee'd myself too.....oh well...I needed a shower anyways ...us hippies only shower once a month.