The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Genesis

Salvia Div on CSI

Just watching CSI. The serial killer was lacing joints with Salvia to knock his victims on their arse.

This is a new one...

Gen

Just watching CSI. The serial killer was lacing joints with Salvia to knock his victims on their arse.

This is a new one...

Gen

yeah remember one epidose where a guy took ibogaine extract, was tripping out cartoon style.

Heheh just saw that too, but wouldn't think a joint laced with salvia would 'put you on your ass for 15-30 minutes' as they put it.

Peace

Yer I thought salvia had to be taken in one big hit AKA Bong. I dunno never had it and I assume you would taste it if you were toking a dube.

mmm Sally D , Goddamn i miss that stuff :(

=-=

Edited by coin

unless i'm missing something, with enough pure salvinorum it would be easy to drug somebody?

i can't see the need to go beyond 25x concentrate (for self use). even at 25 it's practically weaponised.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

a heard a reference to salvia on either family guy or american dad in the last week or two...funny

american dad, new episode, Hayley says "i gotta stop smoking salvia before going to get my body painted"

CSI puts out alot of sensationalist drug hype in the show ive noticed. i remember one episode where this dude on PCP tore up his friends stomach and ate his innards.

american dad, new episode, Hayley says "i gotta stop smoking salvia before going to get my body painted"

CSI puts out alot of sensationalist drug hype in the show ive noticed. i remember one episode where this dude on PCP tore up his friends stomach and ate his innards.

we've all done that at some stage

and the episode where the guy strangles his friend to stop him screaming when they are on 'jimson weed'.

t s t .

Lets no forget all those Simpsons episodes ..Homer tripping balls on Chillies, Lisa tripping hardcore on the water from Duff Gardens, Bart and Millhouse out of it all day on Sqishy and from memory Marge has taken her fair share of mind altering drugs. The family guy crew too also like to indulge...Brian has been addicted to coke and smokes doobies when ever he can score, Peter taking acid and then arriving at the Renaissance fair, Brian and Stewie get stoned by passive smoking in a cafe in Amsterdam, the high school toad licking epidemic and Peter once gave up alcohol and took up smoking crack...LOL.

H.

was a reference to "magic mushrooms" on house the other nite awell. I didnt really catch it but i heard the dude saying something like "they are deadly if not prepared properly which is done by drying them out" I assume he was talkin bout amanitas but not many ppl would understand.

Bart: Cool! I can defillabrate Lisa! Lisa: Not if I pump your heart full of Morphine first! (Homer then shoots himself with Morphine)

heaps of simpsons ones HERE

"they are deadly if not prepared properly which is done by drying them out" I assume he was talkin bout amanitas but not many ppl would understand.

yeh remember seeing that, have also seen an episode of CSI where acid was involved, think someone mighta drugged someone else then scared them to make them jump out of a window or something.

Peace

yeh remember seeing that, have also seen an episode of CSI where acid was involved, think someone mighta drugged someone else then scared them to make them jump out of a window or something.

Peace

FFS if i see this stereotypical bullshit or hear about it again... I'll get pretend furious while i'm really laughing at pop cultures inability to get past sensationalist stories of the 60's!!!

I don't care for mainstream shows like this, but for those left of field dark comedy types like 6 feet under its crap when they use these same cliches too. Same story: kid on acid jumps off a building, although to their credit they had the tripping balls scene well done with the special effects and stuff.

This is so stupid...

I wish psychoactive botanicals were NOT on TV.

I heard some jackass compare Salvia to meth last night...

STUPID FUCKERS!